This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280882 by Badstrat
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:04 pm
Leftists Gathered To Scream Helplessly At The Sky On Election Anniversary

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23352/the ... ly-zanotti

They impotently expressed their anger at President Donald Trump.

Disappointed leftists, still reeling — one full year later — from Donald Trump's election, gathered in major cities across the nation to scream helplessly at the sky as an expression of their impotent anger at the universe for saddling them with the Republican leader.

What started out as a joke, with a Facebook event titled "Scream helplessly at the sky on the anniversary of the election," became a real — if bizarre — protest Wednesday night. A cadre of disappointed Democrats, angered feminists, and other assorted individuals without anything better to do on a Wednesday night, showed up at designated meeting locations in New York

The so-called "woke-est event of the year" went off without a hitch, and with what appeared to be a home-made robot. It does not appear that the event attracted the "thousands" promised on the protest's Facebook page.

Sadly, despite their efforts — and her fervent desire — they did not manage to scream Hillary Clinton into office. They did, however, manage to make themselves look ridiculous, though given that they'd already RSVPed to an event about screaming, that probably wasn't difficult to do.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1SHNOFWrc

It appears liberally appropriate enough to me. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
#280895 by Badstrat
Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:08 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:HAH! Did you see the midterm election results this week?
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/th ... s-in-2018/

And? Weren't many of those districts the ones that voted against Trump in the presidential election? If so, that doesn't necessarily indicate the return of the evil empire. :)
#280898 by Planetguy
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:32 pm
"Screaming helplessly at the sky"????

:lol: :lol: sheeeet, that's EXACTLY what you do when you post your same nonsense here daily for the three or four like thinking shombies who enjoy chowing down on the same tasty horseshit in between stroking each other off! :lol: :lol:

fear not...i'm sure the Pig Headed One and Comrade Boris Vampee-er will be along shortly to slap you on the back for a "most excellent post"...GO TEAM GO!!!!

we now return back to your YOUR regularly scheduled Screaming Helplessly at The Sky!
#280901 by Badstrat
Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 pm
I absolutely loved it. So much that I wrote a review of the video to promote it.

At the beginning of the video I found the tribal drums to be a bit weak. However I did admire the enthusiasm and professionalism of the wild and crazy shouting organizer.

A few moments into the video the drums began to pick up and the crowd worked themselves into a frenzy of screaming, howling, and yelling. That intrigued me enough to keep watching. I really was hoping to see their faces elongate and watch their bodies become covered with hair, but it just didn’t happen. Shortly after those few frenzied moments the tribal drummers began to spazz out and loose their timing. Unfortunately they didn’t get the groove back until the chanting started again near the end of the video. Then a few protesters began chanting the Kindergarten nursery rhyme chant-song from somewhere far in the background. Soon others joined in and the chant rose to a crescendo that had me sitting on the edge of my chair. WHOA!! That was a real epiphany moment.

It’s still hard to understand why they kept the nursery rhyme chant for the very last of the video. I presume it was probably for the suspense. They do that, you know. Over all I still gave this looser demonstration 3 out of 5 stars.
#280902 by Planetguy
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:01 pm
Badstrat wrote:A few moments into the video the drums began to pick up and the crowd worked themselves into a frenzy of screaming, howling, and yelling.

sans drums....that could be this Romper Room section of BM you've just described!
#280903 by J-HALEY
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:13 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Badstrat wrote:A few moments into the video the drums began to pick up and the crowd worked themselves into a frenzy of screaming, howling, and yelling.

sans drums....that could be this Romper Room section of BM you've just described!

The Romper Room of whom you are one of the characters.
#280905 by Badstrat
Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:35 pm
Planetguy wrote:Image

You shouldn't mock one of the liberals most protected species.
#280912 by Vampier
Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:49 pm
They have to be protected because on their own they simply die. By the way Slacker ... excellent Posts and repartee with the lame visual attempt. Haley ... excellent point which seems lost on some. I point out that the filth and Evil minions are losing more and more, getting more desperate and insulting and untruthful with their contrived misrepresentations of fallacies put together with obvious prejudice and lacking critical thought on a general basis. They dwell in a cartoon world ... I will take the forum on BM any day or night even if it is called a "Romper Room" in yet another vague and vacant attempt to insult and demean. We are all children in different ways. Sooooooo ?
#280913 by Badstrat
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:11 am
Vampier wrote:They have to be protected because on their own they simply die. By the way Slacker ... excellent Posts and repartee with the lame visual attempt. Haley ... excellent point which seems lost on some. I point out that the filth and Evil minions are losing more and more, getting more desperate and insulting and untruthful with their contrived misrepresentations of fallacies put together with obvious prejudice and lacking critical thought on a general basis. They dwell in a cartoon world ... I will take the forum on BM any day or night even if it is called a "Romper Room" in yet another vague and vacant attempt to insult and demean. We are all children in different ways. Sooooooo ?

And for all to see....... Whenever they get frustrated those Bandmix “adults” run directly to their coloring books rather than reply with a mature intelligent response. It simply isn’t in them, is it? They try so hard so often to portray this Badmix General forum page as “childish”, yet they are the ones that can’t wait to bring the cute little pictures that they worked so hard on to “Show and Tell”. Go figure. Then what do suppose they do? I’m pretty sure those “grownups” run and giggle to themselves as they are probably so very pleased with their efforts.. Yes, they are truly the Bandmix adults from the General Music Chat section.

It’s a damned shame that Bandmix doesn’t have a refrigerators page. If they did we could stick their artwork on it just like their mommies did years ago.
#280918 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:07 pm
Badstrat wrote:
Vampier wrote:They have to be protected because on their own they simply die. By the way Slacker ... excellent Posts and repartee with the lame visual attempt. Haley ... excellent point which seems lost on some. I point out that the filth and Evil minions are losing more and more, getting more desperate and insulting and untruthful with their contrived misrepresentations of fallacies put together with obvious prejudice and lacking critical thought on a general basis. They dwell in a cartoon world ... I will take the forum on BM any day or night even if it is called a "Romper Room" in yet another vague and vacant attempt to insult and demean. We are all children in different ways. Sooooooo ?

And for all to see....... Whenever they get frustrated those Bandmix “adults” run directly to their coloring books rather than reply with a mature intelligent response. It simply isn’t in them, is it? They try so hard so often to portray this Badmix General forum page as “childish”, yet they are the ones that can’t wait to bring the cute little pictures that they worked so hard on to “Show and Tell”. Go figure. Then what do suppose they do? I’m pretty sure those “grownups” run and giggle to themselves as they are probably so very pleased with their efforts.. Yes, they are truly the Bandmix adults from the General Music Chat section.

It’s a damned shame that Bandmix doesn’t have a refrigerators page. If they did we could stick their artwork on it just like their mommies did years ago.

Excellent post GARY.

But it looks like the fridge is still covered by this chestnut. Back when you spammed the board with your latest hit. Looks like you weren't too worried about posting in the wrong thread either. :roll:

https://forum.bandmix.com/search.php?keywords=Talks+in+her+sleep&terms=all&author=Badstrat&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Your turn to tell me about god. :lol:
#280923 by Vampier
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:32 pm
It does not in fact work like that ... there are no taking turns in this case and ones "Life" should not be looked upon like play school or any kind of school for that matter. It is a Battle in a Great War. To fight it there are no "turns" and one must understand at least what it is to be worthy to even try. There are no "clowns" in this Battle. There are no kindergarten children taking "turns". The time for mocking is past and to do so now sounds even more hollow than it did before. My advice is to cease doing so for your own good. But that can only be truly a personal choice. Good luck to you Schmed.