This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280858 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:13 pm
Quora :roll:

#280860 by DainNobody
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:37 pm
it was about somebody with close association regarding Paul Simon proclaiming he threw a shit-fit over some sort of soundcheck that was not sounding right.. george, I have been here for years and you think I am going to trick you with a link directed towards a malware attack? wow
#280861 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:22 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:it was about somebody with close association regarding Paul Simon proclaiming he threw a shit-fit over some sort of soundcheck that was not sounding right.. george, I have been here for years and you think I am going to trick you with a link directed towards a malware attack? wow

Your link goes to a page that requires someone to log in/set up an account ... And everyone knows you just posted with your title to try to egg Mark on.
#280862 by DainNobody
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:01 pm
coincidences are spiritual puns Mike.. just so you know I was telling the truth about musicians who are jerks :D
#281537 by DainNobody
Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:09 pm
name one musician who is a jerk? I always heard Jeff Beck was hard to work with? :shock:
#281556 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:11 pm
I'm not one of them Mike.
Work ethic is one of your qualities... YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE IT... YOUR WORDS ARE STRONG. I bet you are one of the first people moving speakers for a gig.
#281566 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:09 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:There have been some that said I am a jerk. I have this strange quirk, I regard a rehearsal as work not as a party.

Talbot

That's why I quit the bad I was in in the mid-80s - the drummer and bass player were using the band as an excuse to get out of their houses (with young kids) and get shitfaced at rehearsals (and gigs). We were making good money at times, too, but the bottom was about to drop out of club gigging around here and the bass player wanted to become a wedding band. X2, "I'm outta here!"
Didn't go back to gigging for 25 years.