This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280846 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:24 am
Planetguy wrote:
Badstrat wrote:Actually the only thing that matters is that the media uses the term assault rifle for propaganda......

yeah, that's "the only thing that matters" to YOU. :oops: :roll:

26 dead...20 wounded and your concern is semantics over the use of the term "assault weapons"???? wow. typical.

your callousness and laisez faire disregard for these and other victims of gun violence is an "assault" on good taste, empathy, and basic human decency.

And the best you can do is run to make up a false accusation? You accuse someone of being thoughtless when at your first opportunity you run to make false accusations about someone? Well, I can see how compassionate you are. You phony primadonna. You don’t do something positive, rather you run to take the opportunity to slander someone.

This thread was about your phony media not how people thought about the mass murder. There was no need to say how any of us feel about that. But you pretend to have your panties in a wad over something you made up in your own screwy little head. Why? It is because your heart is filled with hatred and all manner of evil. You are the only one who would use this tragic event as an opportunity to spread your hatred. And you are the only one who did just that. How long did it take you to figure out how you could use this thread to spew your hatred? If you got your panties all up in a wad it is only on account of your own stupidity.

Who sits on the edge of their chairs waiting for an opportunity to go after the 2nd every time a shot is fired? Even while the bodies of victims are still warm the media and phony lib authorities are saying “We need to so something about this’. Meaning we need to get guns out of the hands of people who have done nothing wrong.

But this time they couldn’t, why? Because one of those evil guns jumped into the hands of a registered gun owner and shot the murdered before he could kill any more people. Note that the media is so silent on gun control this time. They are so so silent about gun controls this time, but only because a gun owner stopped the killing by shooting the murderer.

I pray for the survivors of those murdered. Just what do you do atheist fool? Leap at the opportunity to read something into what someone else posted and then begin spewing the hatred from the abundance of evil in your heart? Yes that just what you and it is obvious to all who can read. The hatred in your heart can not be controlled, and everyone who can read can see it. But you and the ilk like you are the real murderers.

You render the citizens of liberal cities defenseless against those who have illegal weapons. You murder thousands of children every year with the guns that criminals obtain illegally in your liberally run anti gun anti self defense cities.
The people in liberal cities may as well have signs on them saying were defenseless, we are easy targets. You murder those people by rendering them defenseless. You and your ilk may as well put targets on their backs. You are an accomplice to every criminal with a gun that murders someone who can’t defend themselves because fools like you made them defenseless. And you have the gall to talk about someone being insensitive when you strive to make more people victims every chance you get?

I’ll tell you what I did. I prayed for and still pray the survivors of those people. No need to say what you did, you made an opportunity of this event to run and slander someone with false accusations and innuendoes.

God has it right when he says you are a fool. And you prove him right every time you arrogant fool.
#280847 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:27 am
Badstrat wrote:
Planetguy wrote:
Badstrat wrote:Actually the only thing that matters is that the media uses the term assault rifle for propaganda......

yeah, that's "the only thing that matters" to YOU. :oops: :roll:

26 dead...20 wounded and your concern is semantics over the use of the term "assault weapons"???? wow. typical.

your callousness and laisez faire disregard for these and other victims of gun violence is an "assault" on good taste, empathy, and basic human decency.

And the best you can do is run to make up a false accusation? You accuse someone of being thoughtless when at your first opportunity you run to make false accusations about someone? Well, I can see how compassionate you are. You phony primadonna. You don’t do something positive, rather you run to take the opportunity to slander someone.

This thread was about your phony media not how people thought about the mass murder. There was no need to say how any of us feel about that. But you pretend to have your panties in a wad over something you made up in your own screwy little head. Why? It is because your heart is filled with hatred and all manner of evil. You are the only one who would use this tragic event as an opportunity to spread your hatred. And you are the only one who did just that. How long did it take you to figure out how you could use this thread to spew your hatred? If you got your panties all up in a wad it is only on account of your own stupidity.

Who sits on the edge of their chairs waiting for an opportunity to go after the 2nd every time a shot is fired? Even while the bodies of victims are still warm the media and phony lib authorities are saying “We need to so something about this’. Meaning we need to get guns out of the hands of people who have done nothing wrong.

But this time they couldn’t, why? Because one of those evil guns jumped into the hands of a registered gun owner and shot the murdered before he could kill any more people. Note that the media is so silent on gun control this time. They are so so silent about gun controls this time, but only because a gun owner stopped the killing by shooting the murderer.

I pray for the survivors of those murdered. Just what do you do atheist fool? Leap at the opportunity to read something into what someone else posted and then begin spewing the hatred from the abundance of evil in your heart? Yes that just what you do and it is obvious to all who can read. The hatred in your heart can not be controlled, and everyone who can read can see it. But you and the ilk like you are the real murderers.

You render the citizens of liberal cities defenseless against those who have illegal weapons. You murder thousands of children every year with the guns that criminals obtain illegally in your liberally run anti gun anti self defense cities.
The people in liberal cities may as well have signs on them saying were defenseless, we are easy targets. You murder those people by rendering them defenseless. You and your ilk may as well put targets on their backs. You are an accomplice to every criminal with a gun that murders someone who can’t defend themselves because fools like you made them defenseless. And you have the gall to talk about someone being insensitive when you strive to make more people victims every chance you get?

I’ll tell you what I did. I prayed for and still pray the survivors of those people. No need to say what you did, you made an opportunity of this event to run and slander someone with false accusations and innuendoes.

God has it right when he says you are a fool. And you prove him right every time you arrogant fool.
#280859 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:25 pm
Badstrat wrote:
Badstrat wrote:

:lol:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Good Post Gary. It needed to be put up twice.

Some people need to shaken more than once to wake them up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#280863 by J-HALEY
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:14 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Badstrat wrote:
Badstrat wrote:

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Good Post Gary. It needed to be put up twice.

Some people need to shaken more than once to wake them up.

And some people could be shaken forever and never wake up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#280864 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:17 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:e]

And some people could be shaken forever and never wake up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I need me one of those Jesus alarm clocks to wake me up to all these liberal lies about guns, god, government, granola....

:mrgreen:
#280865 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:43 pm
Here is a question for you, A.F. Why didn’t you channel your phony indignation towards a thread about little chuckie schumer instead of trying to read something into a post (that wasn't there or even implied) just so you could spread your hatred?

As always, even while the bodies are still warm, before the blood on the ground is dry, demoncrap demagogues are scurrying around looking for microphones to spew their gun grab propaganda. Little chucky schumer, babrara boxer, and the nanci run to the microphones conveniently supplied by Pravda to channel their hate towards taking away the rights of law-abiding citizens, those citizens who have done nothing wrong.

You people are the phonies. Little if anything is mentioned about the hero who used his AR to shoot and disarm the murderer and stop his killing spree. Why? That doesn’t count because it doesn’t fit their gun grab agenda. They overlook that part as if it never happened. How many of the anti-gun utopian crackpots gave him credit? None of them, because that doesn’t fit their gun grab agenda. How many rhetoric spewing leftists will even admit that he stopped the gunman from murdering more people with the same type of weapon that the murdered used? None of them because that doesn’t fit their gun grab agenda.
And just how long do they express their grief as they stand behind the microphones? Not long. Actually they don't. They only feign righteous indignation in passing as a segue for their rambling anti gun diatribes. You and your ilk are the phony accomplices to the gun violence in demoncrap, liberally run cities like New Orleans, Detroit, Baltimore, Oakland, Chicago, St Louis (And the list goes on) Liberals have legislated the toughest gun laws in these cities. What does that tell the crooks and gangs? That they can commit crimes in cities that keep guns away from honest citizens without endangering themselves. Cities where gun laws are less stringent have far less crime because criminals never can know who is carrying. So why don’t demoncraps acknowledge that they are basically helping criminals by making the citizenry defenseless? Because being a demoncrap means never having to say “I’m sorry”
#280873 by schmedidiah
Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:45 am
#1. You said the 10 year old Japanese girl was "embarrassing guitarists". Not this guitarist. I may not be able to play fast, but I have real tone, inflection and songwriting skills. I wouldn't say the same for her, but she can work on that, seeing how she's 10 (yeah, right :roll: ).

#2. I agree with most of what you just said except for the name calling. You rag on me for not using proper capitalization, yet you've made it a habit lately to not capitalize any name of any Democrat (not demoncrap). This shows you have no class and you're a big hypocrite. Also, I pointed out that you lied (or were mistaken) about the transgender bathroom rape story happening in a " women's room". You told me Snopes was a "liberal rag" and they don't get stories right. wrong. I proved you wrong on that one by citing sources and you showed the truth doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot to you when it comes to pushing your agenda. Some Christian you are. Big fu*king hypocrite.

Also, you have no problem with your attack dog Glenny inciting all kinds of violence against both real people (members here) and imagined people (conspiracy theories). Human life doesn't matter too much to you in that instance, does it?

I've been giving you dumb old fu*ks a hard time because you're all completely full of bullshit and you're killing any chance for this country to get back on the right track with some real conservative leadership. F U. :roll:
#280875 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:07 am
This is GLENNY, SCHEMEDY. Here for one.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.

It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Sex is like air. It's not important unless you aren't getting any.

Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.

No one is listening until you make a mistake.

Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.

If you lend someone $20, and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

Don't squat with your spurs on.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

If you drink, don't park; accidents cause people

Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time.

Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Timing has an awful lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side & a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.

Enough jokes, I hope you have enough reasonable arguments to prove your statements.
#280877 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:25 am
I had to put this up in two parts .
I couldn't believe you would even post shiit like that...YES I COULD. I called your motives out two years ago. Even online I can figure out people like you. HERE IS WHAT YOU JUST WROTE...

"Also, you have no problem with your attack dog Glenny inciting all kinds of violence against both real people (members here) and imagined people (conspiracy theories). Human life doesn't matter too much to you in that instance, does it?" THAT IS THE FACTS ACCORDING TO SCHMEDDY!

ARE YOU SERIOUS? You are starting to make MARK look as though he is not as much of a phuucccker as you!

You have just been dismissed ,by me. After that sort of BS. All you post's will be treated as they should have been 2 years ago.
I don't know what your problem is... BUT IT CERTAINLY IS NOT MINE!!!!!
#280880 by Badstrat
Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:18 pm
schmedidiah wrote:#1. You said the 10 year old Japanese girl was "embarrassing guitarists". Not this guitarist. I may not be able to play fast, but I have real tone, inflection and songwriting skills. I wouldn't say the same for her, but she can work on that, seeing how she's 10 (yeah, right :roll: ).

#2. I agree with most of what you just said except for the name calling. You rag on me for not using proper capitalization, yet you've made it a habit lately to not capitalize any name of any Democrat (not demoncrap). This shows you have no class and you're a big hypocrite. Also, I pointed out that you lied (or were mistaken) about the transgender bathroom rape story happening in a " women's room". You told me Snopes was a "liberal rag" and they don't get stories right. wrong. I proved you wrong on that one by citing sources and you showed the truth doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot to you when it comes to pushing your agenda. Some Christian you are. Big fu*king hypocrite.

Also, you have no problem with your attack dog Glenny inciting all kinds of violence against both real people (members here) and imagined people (conspiracy theories). Human life doesn't matter too much to you in that instance, does it?

I've been giving you dumb old fu*ks a hard time because you're all completely full of bullshit and you're killing any chance for this country to get back on the right track with some real conservative leadership. F U. :roll:

I realize that you are not very bright as revealed through your myriad of trivial disrupting irrelevant posts, but that guitar player link was about another topic in the music only tread. Is that any help to you? Incidentally, that little girl exhibits more talent in that short clip than in everything you have posted since I've been here. As with any genre of music, garbage with feeling is still garbage.

Again you are posting in the wrong thread, but obviously you need those things explained to you. I previously explained that thread was about transgenders not changing their sexual preference or their DNA. Guess you were too thick to understand the words. Either that or your bathroom fetish didn't allow you to understand the words. Your liberal lack of understanding clouds your mind. Liberalism does that to a person. I have "0" respect for demoncraps or republicraps, as they need to earn my respect and they have not. My lack of capitalization is an expression of that. I'll capitalize what I want. Good lord! I have the captain of bad grammar and punctuation critiquing me.
Simply because you are a liberal and desire to dictate to me that you want things done as you approve, so sorry for you. LOL

Again, unlike you who would like to tell me what to do, I do not tell Glen what to do nor would I care to do so. You say Glen is my attack dog? Does it honestly appear to you that I need one? Unlike you, I do not have a need to tell others what to say. Incidentally liberal little planeyguy wanna-be clone, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!! ROFL Unlike you, I don’t have a problem with what Glen posts as he has freedom of speech, and can say whatever he chooses to say without any input from me.

Giving us a hard time? You are such a self-important joke. :) :) :) :) You are as a little knat that couldn't give anyone a hard time if your life depended on it. Sorry if that disrupts your visions of grandeur and self importance. You came to disrupt this thread (as your daddy did) to spew your garbage simply because you felt ignored on those other threads.

You are one of those things that God created simply to be ignored. That is your purpose in life, to post nonsense and attempt to disrupt threads that others have started in hopes of having your pitiful existence recognized by others as you have nothing else to contribute. So I do hope you will understand that on the occasion I leave a thread without further response it is because I have said all I needed to say. I am wise enough to know when I am talking to someone without understanding, so I stop wasting my time. As I shall do with you on this thread.
#280884 by schmedidiah
Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:33 pm
God

#280917 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:04 pm
So there's an invisible man in the sky who helps you win every argument? Got it. :roll: