This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280919 by DainNobody
Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:29 pm
God is a Spirit that you can not look upon.. "he" is the power that causes a seed to germinate when the conditions are met, he was the one for making two sexes rather than one, and that would be a hard one to explain even for atheists..?/ he is responsible for creating the sex drive, a power not seen with anybody's eyes, or tasted or smelled, or even heard, with the senses, but yet, it is there? explain that one?.. God is responsible for everything that can not be explained any other way, even the atheists that state it started with algae? where did the spirit or life force of algae come from? explain it in detail and I will give up my adornment for the Creator.. :)
#280921 by Vampier
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:07 pm
Excellent Posts ... it is getting down to the nitty gritty everywhere now. I think GLEN is more of an attack pig ... pigs are smarter than dogs and they only work for themselves. SLACKER you have certainly out done yourself in all your Posts lately I feel, not just this one. I admire your Intellect and way with words ... especially not capitalizing as a point which seems to go unseen by many or misinterpreted by some. DAYNE ... very well and beautifully stated.

There is increasing "pressure" everywhere now it seems. It affects the animals and the underdeveloped very adversely but that does not mean it is not affecting the others amongst us who are considered to be "normal" like pelosi, mcCain and other filth. Denial of one's Creator is not a very "fruitful" idea. I think the key to understanding that you even have one, lies in being humble and accepting that none of us are even capable in our current states to comprehend all that is involved in our World. Some have understanding which goes in the proper direction whilst others not. Those like Slacker are far ahead of us perhaps in all this, yet even if they in fact are, they remain humble and try to put their points of view and understandings into perspective with others, avoiding rabid insult when they can.

The last resort in argument for them is to simply stress their points and feelings and also their acceptance that any adversary will most likely never change theirs. But this said it is difficult to respect someone who mocks, insults and refuses to engage in honest discussion. I suppose we are all guilty of this at times. This should make it easier to understand but in reality it seems not to. I believe that most of us will be fortunate enough to actually "see" "The End" ... at least now the beginning of the End. One can only hope that due to this some will undergo realizations which they might otherwise have not. Part of "Dying Well" is to have become a better person than most others and to have on a personal level far exceeded what you might have been. Heaven or Valhalla, whatever label ... is most certainly a very, very exclusive "club". Hell is not, for it is all that settles to the bottom ... a vast majority of Human Muck.

And in anticipation of any who "think" that I believe myself worthy to "paradise" ... no, in fact I do not, my hope is to be able to Die doing something Good and of Right Action and in this way justify myself by this. If I succeed it will give me comfort on the bottom with the rest of the muck. To sacrifice yourself to save another is for me an Honour sought.
#280931 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 am
schmedidiah wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:e]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And some people could be shaken forever and never wake up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I need me one of those Jesus alarm clocks to wake me up to all these liberal lies about guns, god, government, granola....

:mrgreen:

Go talk to hitler....
I am sure he will tell it like it is.
Ridiculous...
NOW WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE SCHMEDDY!