This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280742 by Badstrat
Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:23 pm
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) OOPSIE

Big Three Networks skip Donna Brazile bombshell that DNC was rigged for Clinton
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... inton.html

Disgraced former CNN contributor Donna Brazile made explosive allegations that the Democratic National Committee basically rigged the 2016 primary in Hillary Clinton’s favor, but ABC, NBC and CBS’ evening newscasts failed to cover it.

Brazile admitted that Hillary Clinton's campaign gained significant control over the Democratic National Committee's finances and strategy in exchange for helping the party wipe out 2012 presidential campaign debt. In laymen’s terms, Brazile explains how the party rigged the primary for Clinton to defeat Bernie Sanders through shady financial deals – which would typically be major news.

Where did all that DNC money go?? I know :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

.......................................................................................

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774

The Saturday morning after the convention in July, I called Gary Gensler, the chief financial officer of Hillary’s campaign. He wasted no words. He told me the Democratic Party was broke and $2 million in debt.

“What?” I screamed. “I am an officer of the party and they’ve been telling us everything is fine and they were raising money with no problems.”

That wasn’t true, he said. Officials from Hillary’s campaign had taken a look at the DNC’s books. Obama left the party $24 million in debt—$15 million in bank debt and more than $8 million owed to vendors after the 2012 campaign—and had been paying that off very slowly.

(I guess Pravda can't report anything if it's true.) Donna Brazile tell all book "Hacks" reveals the truth about dirty hillary and the other rats at the top of the garbage heap called the demoncrap party.

" In the end we will see that trump engineered it all because he is from another planet and he could make them all disappear if they didn't obey him so it wasn't their really their fault. So I know they will all be found innocent" Quote from an imaginary demoncrap voter.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Double Oopsie
#280763 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:55 pm
"I think Hillary is as innocent as snow is white!" said no one ever.

So now we see why Hillary has not been jailed. She owns the deed to the DNC. She bought it with bribes and extortion and money laundering through the Clinton Foundation.

So all she needs to get out of trouble are Democrat judges. Easily appointed.
#280770 by Badstrat
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:32 pm
The reason I believe that all this will not go anywhere is who could prosecute her and who would judge her? They are all so dirty that they couldn't expose her corruption without exposing their own corruption.
#280772 by schmedidiah
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:30 pm
remember 3 years ago when you guys were brainstorming on how to impeach Obama and I pointed out how it couldn't work and even if it did it would backfire on you? I do. same thing here. let Hillary be a clown on a never ending book tour. she' s not president. that's what matters, is it not?
#280773 by schmedidiah
Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:20 pm
#280775 by Paleopete
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:35 pm
Some good points brought up here. I think Badstrat probably has the most accurate one, if they try to expose Hillary's corruption, they also expose their own. That's why she hasn't been run out of town on a rail so far.

But I think this time it may be death by a thousand cuts. Also, it looks like enough people are starting to turn against her the sheer numbers may do some good to.

The democrats need her to just go away and she won't do it, so someone above her pay grade decided it's time to show her the door. Hopefully a cell door, but I doubt that will ever happen. Hill and Billary have a batallion of lawyers and enough money to keep it dragging through the courts until they both keel over, that's probably the best we can hope for. I just hope it damages the Clinton name enough their brat can't get into politics...
#280777 by schmedidiah
Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:36 pm
Who cares what damage it inflicted on her party? Let them all screw each other over until the end of time. It will only sour the Democrat voters on this stuff.

If Trump follows up on trying to prosecute her for this stuff, it's gonna be incredibly bad optics to the squishy middle voters he needs to re-elect him.
#280780 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:50 pm
Paleopete wrote:Some good points brought up here. I think Badstrat probably has the most accurate one, if they try to expose Hillary's corruption, they also expose their own. That's why she hasn't been run out of town on a rail so far.

But I think this time it may be death by a thousand cuts. Also, it looks like enough people are starting to turn against her the sheer numbers may do some good to.

The democrats need her to just go away and she won't do it, so someone above her pay grade decided it's time to show her the door. Hopefully a cell door, but I doubt that will ever happen. Hill and Billary have a batallion of lawyers and enough money to keep it dragging through the courts until they both keel over, that's probably the best we can hope for. I just hope it damages the Clinton name enough their brat can't get into politics...

That is... :lol:
#280816 by Vampier
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:49 am
The Hag is a psychotic Demoness who needs to be seen to by Dr. Tarr and Professor Feather. She is a LIAR and a MURDERESS who hates Humanity ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbaIJv-lNBo ... arrest her ... give her a trial ... watch her crack and lose it ... convict her and hopefully electrocute her.
#280822 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:39 am
Totally filled with truth.
However the question of riding the white lightning is not something I would favor.
The problem of killing someone deliberately is not necessarily a kind act. As a civilized society we have been sold a bill of goods on how to kill someone. Lethal injection can go on for minutes before the heart stops and the brain stops feeling the pain. Electrocution does not eliminate that same problem, that sensation could go on for a long time. Hanging if it is done properly is very quick. Gunshot to the heart stops blood flow immediately . To the brain it solves a bunch of problems. Even the guillotine proved that death was not immediate when the inventor was able to wink at his final moment.

LMAO.
I would prefer to watch HILLARY scream in agony because of her failure as a human being.