This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280707 by Badstrat
Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:53 pm
Celebs who said they'd leave U.S. if Trump won

http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/celebs-who-s ... trump-won/

Donald Trump’s historic win means goodbye to the Obamas and the Clintons, of course, but it also means goodbye to some of America’s top entertainers … if they keep their word.

And if Canada’s immigration website crashing last night, as state after state came in for Trump, is any indication, a goodly number may already be packing their bags.

Here’s a list of those who’ve promised to leave:

“Breaking Bad” star Bryan Cranston – “Absolutely, I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t.”

Actor Samuel Jackson – “If that motherf–—er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”

“Girls” celebrity Lena Dunham – “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver.”

“House of Cards” actress Neve Campbell, already a Canadian citizen, has promised to repatriate herself.

Cher – “I’m moving to Jupiter.”

Miley Cyrus – “I am moving if he is president. I don’t say things I don’t mean!”
Barbara Streisand – “I’m either coming to your country if you’ll let me in, or Canada.”

Singer Ne-Yo, like so many others, plans to bug out to nearby Canada.

Comedian Amy Schumer – “I will need to learn to speak Spanish, because I will move to Spain or somewhere.”

Chelsea Handler – “I did buy a house in another country just in case. So all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t – I actually will leave that country.”

Former “Daily Show” host Jon Stewart’s getaway plan is among the more extreme. He’s planning on “going to another planet,” although he did not specify a particular planet.

Whoopi Goldberg – “Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go.”

Keegan-Michael Key’s planned exile to Canada doesn’t sound like too much of a hardship – “It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit. That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.”

Comedian George Lopez is the only future emigre who’s vowing to move South. Indeed, he says Hispanics will “all go back.”

Ali Wentworth, wife of ABC newsman George Stephanopoulous, said, “If Trump wins, we’ll start looking at real estate in Sydney, Australia. No crime, no guns.”

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg – “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand” (she’s already backtracked and apologized).

Al Sharpton has plans for destinations unknown and says he has been “reserving my ticket out of here.”

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Bandmix members who have complained that there were not enough people posting in the general music section of Bandmix from time to time. Whiny bandmix members who, at one time or another, implied that they were done with the General Chat section. (The same people)

(You know who they are)

Rather samey samey, right? Are they ALL still here? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Last edited by Badstrat on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#280716 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:13 pm
I am not going hurt the great Bandmix system they have put in place. Thank you bandmix!

Now does anyone want to talk about how to feel the rhythm of 9 over 5? There is a rock song that used it many years ago... MAJOR BAND. Anyone know the answer? :lol: