This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280681 by schmedidiah
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:31 am
Or.... Does that video have 911 truther connections like Vamp's videos? Nothing more unpatriotic than that horse sh*t. :roll:
#280686 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:16 am
Horsepoop...
Actually horses were animals of great value in developing the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Thank you for your comments.
#280688 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:21 am
I have to go back and check my heritage...
My forked tongue is so twisted.
pwooooow...

That just went over everyones head.
Or maybe not....
#280701 by J-HALEY
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:10 pm
It’s obvious NONE of you watched the clip! It has nothing to do with Trump.
#280722 by J-HALEY
Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:41 am
george1146561 wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:It’s obvious NONE of you watched the clip! It has nothing to do with Trump.

Well, DUH! I said I wouldn't watch it unless you told us that it included some sort of sound allegations of actual illegal activity. You did not do that, so I haven't watched.

I don’t care if you watch it!
#280725 by schmedidiah
Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:19 am
J-HALEY wrote:
george1146561 wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:It’s obvious NONE of you watched the clip! It has nothing to do with Trump.

Well, DUH! I said I wouldn't watch it unless you told us that it included some sort of sound allegations of actual illegal activity. You did not do that, so I haven't watched.

I don’t care if you watch it!

I posted it. But don't care if you watch it. Makes perfect sense! :lol:
#280730 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:29 am
Thanks for posting that link Jeff.
That female clinton should be in jail for treason. Just ask ambassador Stevens. Oh to refresh everyones memory...

HE IS DEAD. THAT IS A DISGRACE!

If she wants to play with her buttons... Let her do it from Gitmo!
#280738 by J-HALEY
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:15 pm
I posted the video for those with an open mind, so I guess that excludes you schmeddley.
#280741 by schmedidiah
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:32 pm
J-HALEY wrote:I posted the video for those with an open mind, so I guess that excludes you schmeddley.

Ok bro. In honor of your world champion Astros, I'll watch it. We'll just have to see if it's not too long or kooky. :mrgreen:
#280744 by J-HALEY
Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:19 pm
george1146561 wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:I posted the video for those with an open mind, so I guess that excludes you schmeddley.

Posting a link to a YouTube video without any words of explanation is just plain lazy. So, which is worse, a closed mind or a lazy mind? Neither one is worth much.

What the heck are you afraid of George? It's just a video with Hilary Clinton opening a box she is giving to a Russian Head of state that has a reset button in it. They screwed up the wording in Russian and I find it hilarious. It also is imo when the "real collusion, with real Russians" began.
You are a very intelligent guy but I am beginning to think you're kind of an asshole!