This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280504 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:23 am
Children raised in fatherless homes, especially black children, are far more likely than children raised in two parent homes to engage in criminal behavior and thus, have contact with police.

Ergo when they father a child with a woman to whom they are not married - or at least living with - they are contributing to the problem against which these football players are taking a knee.

If you look at many of these players' records on out-of-wedlock children, you find that they are contributing significantly to the problem against which they are protesting.

For example, Antonio Cromartie has 12 children by 9 different women. Apparently the NFL had to shell out $500,000 before he could even play football for them.

Travis Henry has 11 children by 10 women, Willis McGahee has 9 children by 8 women,

Derrick Thomas has 7 children by 5 different women, Bennie Blades has 6 children by 6 women,

Ray Lewis has 6 children by 4 women and Marshall Faulk has 6 children by 3 women.

Before these guys take a knee they should take a good look in the mirror.

It appears that their problem is not the knee.

I would have to say this is another bit of racist hypocrisy. Another bit of anarchy in the making. I'm not the stupid one that has provided a stable environment for raising my 2 SUCCESSFUL children. At least I know they will never pick up a gun against an innocent person. I use the term gun rhetorically, to include all the inhumanity that life can dish out.

GO FOR IT PLANET JERK!
#280507 by Badstrat
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:31 pm
I won't contribute in any way to a bunch of over paid assholes that disrespect the flag. Because of this country they live like kings yet those liberal assholes are filled with nothing but hate and disrespect for it. They're frauds.
#280513 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:32 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
No, we have a poster on this site with a pathological hate for anyone that is honest about what is being done to transform this nation into a third world country.

this forum is FILLED w haters...and we just heard from two of them.

and two who have no respect or regard for our constitution.

our armed forces give their lives NOT so everyone will stand at attention during the anthem ....but to make sure we always have the freedom to speak our minds.....whether or not you haters like what's being said or not.
#280520 by Badstrat
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:02 pm
Planetguy wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:
No, we have a poster on this site with a pathological hate for anyone that is honest about what is being done to transform this nation into a third world country.

our armed forces give their lives NOT so everyone will stand at attention during the anthem ....but to make sure we always have the freedom to speak our minds.....whether or not you haters like what's being said or not.

Obviously you are simply another ignorant liberal who does not know the difference between freedom of speech and acting like jackasses in the workplace.

Go tell your boss to "F" off and see how long you work there. Or isn't that particular freedom of speech allowed where you work? If he should fire you because of that naturally you would have to call him a hater or a racist ( if he is black ) because that is all liberal morons know. Are you so ignorant that you don't understand that people pay to see a game and not overpaid ingrate idiots disrespecting the flag that they honor?

Oh no! It is not about the flag say the liberal morons. It's about freedom of speech.

Really? Then why did they "take a knee" in England when the US Anthem was played but rose up and stood in reverence when the British anthem was played? Or didn't your handlers tell you about that?

NEWS FLASH for all ignorant liberals. The first amendment does not protect your speech in the workplace. If you disagree just do what I said to do and see how long you work there. Better yet, tell the musicians you work with that they're a bunch of hacks and they can't hold a candle to your great musicianship.

You are clueless.

You listen to the liberal paid mouthpieces and you can't even differentiate between what you can do in a private environment as opposed to what you can do in a public environment.

The owners decided NOT to follow the league contract rules and made a moronic exception for the knee-jerks. Before that it was a league rule that everyone had to stand at the opening ceremony when the anthem was played. IT WAS WRITTEN IN THEIR CONTRACT. Didn't Pravda tell you that? Well I'm sure they didn't because you don't know a damned thing unless Pravda "enlightens" you. Pravda is just a bunch of parrots repeating , often word for word, the propaganda feed of the day.

Let me educate you.
You are NOT covered under the first amendment in your workplace. And this is another thing you are obviously ignorant of understanding. The customer has a right to buy or not to buy a product. I won't spend a cent or bother watching anything that I disagree with, and that is my right as a consumer. Especially something from jerks that do not honor the flag representing all those who died for it, and that's my freedom of choice, get it?

And all your childish accusations shall not dictate anyone's freedom of choice for the choices of free men are not to be dictated by arrogant ignorant liberals.

So you think I do not have the right to express my opinion on a product? You are such an ignoramus, A.F.
#280523 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:24 pm
and how easily you and the other fools who get their news from Breitbart, Alex Jones, and Faux "News" are manipulated. :oops:

The only reason that ignoramus Bloatus ever stuck his beak into this affair was to wind haters like yourself up and further divide this country and keep everyone at each other's thoroats.

congrats for being one of the gullible fools to swallow that latest gambit. how quickly you're ready to take the chum from those who want to exploit your bottomless well of hatred and anger. :roll:
#280530 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:35 am
Mark,

You have no credibility to call anyone a liar since you supported Hillary, Obama, Gore, Kerry and every wicked buzzard the DNC told you to vote for.

So anytime you start on Trump (or anyone else for that matter) you're only projecting your own dishonesty on them.

We know it.... and you know it. But the main characteristic of Democrats is the inability to accept responsibility for the wicked fruit they have sown. No, they instead curse those who are cleaning all the dogshit they've left in the room for the American citizen to step in.
#280531 by Vampier
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:42 am
Planet Guy ... the oceans are not what they used to be ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjy_MXYryEY ... and "experts" are baffled ... are you ? FUKUSHIMA is the answer ... does that make anyone who knows this a "Hater" ... the uneducated pieces of oversexed low mentality gristle should be getting down on both knees and asking for forgiveness and not sticking their black arses in the air like the other well known Traitor, liar and pervert ... the Muslim OBAMA does several times a day as he preys for Allah. Are you making the rounds spreading the new super virus and getting a commission ?
#280535 by Vampier
Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:20 am
Planet Guy ... Here is a little Vid about The Rotting Hag you stupidly have supported, I recall when you stated how you thought "she" was looking "Presidential" ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn8slj6j24c
... I would never wish her a "Happy Birthday" , how you can ever support some "thing" like "this" speaks volumes ... about you. Are you not embarrassed ? Or ashamed ?
If in fact you are not ... YOU CERTAINLY SHOULD BE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHYqOMTEHgg ... JUST PUT THE "THING" in PRISON so we do not have to hear anymore of her lies and no other people have to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM-TVdZy9i8 ... what a hideous creature she is.
#280536 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:49 am
Planetguy wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:

WOW!!!
This forum is not filled with haters. That was a dog sh*t statement.
This forum is filled with many that have regard for the law of the land, our constitution. That was another dog sh*t statement.
This forum is filled with many that agree that all our armed service people deserve the highest order of respect.
Again your view is total dog sh*t.
Unlike pig sh*t, and bull sh*t... Dog sh*t totally stinks.
I'm glad that was just your opinion. Because in my opinion it really stinks.
There, see I did it without calling you a total dumbass, stupid , mutha phlucking, lying sonofabitch.

Pretty good HUH? :lol:
#280547 by Badstrat
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:42 pm
planetguy, don't ever think that I don't appreciate you.

I am so grateful to God for creating you because as soon as the media bullshit hits the streets you gobble it up and keep the rest of us from stepping in it. :)
#280555 by Vampier
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 pm
He He He ... absolutely spot on Slacker and Glen.
#280559 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:30 pm
Badstrat wrote:planetguy, don't ever think that I don't appreciate you.

I am so grateful to God for creating you because as soon as the media bullshit hits the streets you gobble it up and keep the rest of us from stepping in it. :)

I have to say that was a very saving way to avoid all the stuff that happens.

Badstrat , has all the deep love of an older parent. Thank you !
#280657 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:27 pm
Badstrat wrote:planetguy, don't ever think that I don't appreciate you.

says the hypocrite who does the EXACT same thing w every piece of BS propaganda your Alt Right Media shovels down YOUR throat! (too bad you can't keep that horseshit down and instead have to constantly regurgitate it).

and lucky for the rest of you hypocrites... every day it's it's ALL CAN YOU EAT HORSESHIT BUFFET as you can't consume the horseshit they serve you fast enough. damn...you guys have serious appetites.

Oh, look...the cook just brought out a few more buckets for you guys.....don't trip over one another as you race to the trough for your next heaping serving!
#280671 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:47 pm
You forgot to say...

IN MY OPINION.

Mark, this laugh is for you . :lol: