This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280465 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:30 am
Considering all the negativity in this world there is some unbelievable baseball happening right now! Go Astros!
#280470 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:49 am
Let's go JETS... Can't wait to see them blow another 2 touchdown game in the last 5 minutes. :roll:
Gotta move to Houston... At least there may be some winners down there. :)
#280506 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:51 pm
let's go 'Stro's!
#280845 by J-HALEY
Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 am
Thanks Glen, the Astros (and I) have been hoping to win the World Series for 55 years!
#280853 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:32 am
Jeff I love your friendship. You have been on the Hellenback show. I know it is only a game, but I still think it is important to support a winning team. YEAH HOUSTON ASTROS!
This has nothing to do with it, but I think you are a good person and a a GREAT guitar player.
Sorry you have been through so much crap these past years, but thanks for hanging out with me, on this site.
#280867 by J-HALEY
Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:41 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Jeff I love your friendship. You have been on the Hellenback show. I know it is only a game, but I still think it is important to support a winning team. YEAH HOUSTON ASTROS!
This has nothing to do with it, but I think you are a good person and a a GREAT guitar player.
Sorry you have been through so much crap these past years, but thanks for hanging out with me, on this site.

That's very kind of you Glen. The feeling is mutual. I have a great respect for you as a friend, musician and patriot! Life is not easy and as they say what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Hopefully good lord willing, We will be friends hanging out at bandmix for many years to come!