This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280347 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 pm
You are nothing but a blowhard willie! A jealous asshole that has nothing better to do than make everyone around you miserable. You have probably ran your gay lover off with that shithead attitude you have that's why you have all this time on your hands to f**k up this place. I don't give a damn what you do dickhead my life goes on without you. YOU ARE NOTHING! Capeche.
#280351 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:20 pm
Finally! Someone more hated than me! :lol:
#280355 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:49 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Finally! Someone more hated than me! :lol:

Schmed, I don’t hate you. I know you’re just having fun, heck so am I! No harm done bro. I don’t think anyone on here hates you. I have gotten to know some guys on here. I don’t know you well enough to hate you. Hate is a very strong word. Believe it or not I don’t even hate my Willie. I think he is a narcissist!
#280356 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:54 pm
Cheers bro :wink:
#280362 by Vampier
Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:52 am
Just for the Record ... I do not hate you either Schmed ... it would not be the same around here without you ... I have always rather liked your sense of humour even though you like us all can be aggravating and a "Smart AZZZZZ" Willie is an idiot and you are not.
#280379 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Nanny. Nanny. Boo. Boo. :lol:
#280386 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:08 pm
Looks like willie reappeared and was deleted right way, so it makes it look like Haley started this thread. Ignore the trolls, looks like BM admin has finally figured out how to get rid of them fast.
#280393 by Vampier
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:35 pm
I think you are right Mike. George ... extremely well said but civilization has fallen already and grammatically sometime ago.

I LOVE ! Chinese Food !!!!!!

I HATE Guys with long hair.

Possibly "FACEBOOK" can make new catagories ... where you can unhate or unlove ??????
#280429 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:09 am
uh oh! looks like someone's not getting his Haterade! :lol:

#280430 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:36 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Looks like willie reappeared and was deleted right way, so it makes it look like Haley started this thread. Ignore the trolls, looks like BM admin has finally figured out how to get rid of them fast.

Perfectly correct.
#280431 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:43 am
Vampier wrote:I think you are right Mike. George ... extremely well said but civilization has fallen already and grammatically sometime ago.

I LOVE ! Chinese Food !!!!!!

I HATE Guys with long hair.

Possibly "FACEBOOK" can make new catagories ... where you can unhate or unlove ??????

Where the heck do you get Chinese food out in the outback?

Just busting, friendly.
#280435 by Planetguy
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:54 pm