This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280594 by DainNobody
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:09 am
anxiously waiting for tomorrow to see who will be indicted by Mueller's team.. hope they find it was Clinton inspired.. won't it be funny.. if it is Hellary that is arrested tomorrow..
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol ... story.html
#280711 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:23 pm
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/02 ... y-clinton/

“When I got back from a vacation in Martha’s Vineyard,” she wrote, “I at last found the document that described it all: the Joint Fund-Raising Agreement between the DNC, the Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary for America.”

The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias — specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.

So Hillary literally owned the DNC before Bernie announced.
#280776 by Paleopete
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:54 pm
Glen - I don't manage to get online much these days, sometimes not for a month. Sometimes when I do I just browse around a bit and don't post anything, finally decided to let everyone know I'm still vertical and breathing...an accomplishment these days...

Still playing a little, we're booked this Friday night then Sat morning at 9 at a local park, for whatever holiday it is. Been using a dual amp rig, Fender Champ and Fender Pro Jr with an A/B switch, working great for the volume levels we have to play. The Champ cranked to 10 is actually too loud...go figure, a 6 watt tube amp too loud???? umm, yeah...I can only get it to about 8 or so and they start complaining.

So anyway I"m still around, just haven't been posting much lately, don't get online a lot and have to sit on a neighbor's porch to do that. That just might suck this winter...

Anyway, it looks like I might have called it, more bad news for Hillary this week too. It's looking like someone above her pay grade decided it was time to show her the door. I'm glad to see Donna Brazile do this but I think she's also trying to clean up her own reputation too, after admitting she fed Hillary some debate questions.

Interesting though, to see how the democrats have been yelling about Trump colluding with Russia for over a year, and now it turns out that's exactly what they themselves were doing. No surprise though, that's what democrats have done for over 30 years...think about it...they call republicans racist, but who was it that seceded before the civil war and voted against civil rights bills for 100 years afterward? Yep, democrats. Who was it that filibustered and voted against women's right to vote for over 20 years and now acts like the party that's womens' best friends? You guessed it. Democrats. Even the president who signed the bill to give women the right to vote filibustered and voted against it for 20 years as a senator. He only signed it because he saw the writing on the wall, it was going to happen anyway. But what does the DNC website say? 1st paragraph brags about how democrats fought long and hard to get women the right to vote...outright lie. Total frauds.

Obama left the party 24 million in debt, so Hillary took over and controlled the funding, strategy and hiring, and conspired to force Bernie out. She was in control of the party a year before the election, before either she or Bernie announced, and a number of democrats in smaller races lost because she hogged 90% of the money for her own campaign. The corruption and fraud are staggering, I'd really like to see her pay the piper but unfortunately I'm afraid all we'll see is Hillary out of the picture.

I'd love to see her locked up but I doubt it will happen, she'll drag it out through the courts till she keels over.
#280779 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:46 pm
Billy , I love you, I have deep respect for you as a musician, a Man , and all that you care about .

That's just a bit of how you are able to slow down the words of craziness.

Thanks.