This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280005 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 pm
...moron cross the road?

to brag about the A+ ratings the dimwit believes he's getting.
#280008 by Vampier
Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:24 pm
"dimwit believes" ????? Have you gotten another Flu shot ?
#280009 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:14 pm
well, at least the moron DOES know that "Puerto Rico is surrounded by lots of water".

i wonder which aide had to brief the orange dolt on that.
#280011 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:24 pm
Sometimes you show intellectual honesty, mark, and then sometimes you do this...

The Democrat in charge of Puerto Rico has purposely not gone to collect all that the Fed has sent to them. She does this for political advantage while people suffer the wrath of Democrat sore-losers even more.

Just like Katrina, when the Democrat Mayor and Governor were remiss in asking for Federal assistance (which must be done before any can be sent) but used the situation to blame Bush for their own selfish failures.

What a bunch of losers you support. Much worse than anything you can accuse the orange dolt of....proving you're a hypocrite of the lowest order, not interested in helping anyone.

#280015 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:39 pm
yod wrote:Sometimes you show intellectual honesty, mark, and then sometimes you do this...

The Democrat in charge of Puerto Rico has purposely not gone to collect all that the Fed has sent to them. She does this for political advantage while people suffer the wrath of Democrat sore-losers even more.

oh, whatta bunch of crap.

and what is your evidence of that BS? you heard it on Breitbart or FOX "News"????

the absolute BS you'll swallow as you gleeful buy every half baked hatchet job against libs/dems is dispicable and to use your terminology...of the lowest order.

katrina you bring up??? now THAT was a "real tragedy"! :roll:
#280022 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:03 am
Mark, didn’t you say you were done arguing politics with us conservatives a while back?
I can definitely say your political beliefs are so repulsive to me I will not argue it with you. :D
#280027 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:00 am
There you go... Repulsive... I like a man calling it like it is.
#280034 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:46 pm
Planetguy wrote:
yod wrote:Sometimes you show intellectual honesty, mark, and then sometimes you do this...

oh, whatta bunch of crap.

and what is your evidence of that BS? you heard it on Breitbart or FOX "News"????

the absolute BS you'll swallow as you gleeful buy every half baked hatchet job against libs/dems is dispicable and to use your terminology...of the lowest order.

katrina you bring up??? now THAT was a "real tragedy"! :roll:

Now you try to act like the truth matters? I have many friends in Puerto Rico who tell me the same thing I hear from reporters not in the Dept of Propaganda.

Aid is sitting on the ground waiting for the Democrats in control to dispense it, but they'd rather let those people DIE for the political optics of making Trump look bad.

You swallow. Whole.

#280035 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:48 pm
george1146561 wrote:

Just like Katrina, when the Democrat Mayor and Governor were remiss in asking for Federal assistance (which must be done before any can be sent) but used the situation to blame Bush for their own selfish failures.

What a bunch of losers you support. Much worse than anything you can accuse the orange dolt of....proving you're a hypocrite of the lowest order, not interested in helping anyone.

I said once earlier that if you posted something that is correct, I will not disagree with it. This is just such a correct post.

Thank you George. I still say we are going to be friends someday.

And I think I've fallen for a girl in your town, so I might be treating you to dinner in the near future.

#280037 by MikeTalbot
Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:32 pm
All I know is what I read in military times and in the pictures of that dreadful woman in San Juan playing victim and swearing they'd received no supplies and we are dying.

She spouted that nonsense while standing in front of stacks of supplies the bone head hadn't distributed.

There is another little bit of nastiness that media has ignored, my least favorite criminal institution, the Teamsters Union went on strike in PR. This goes a long way to explain why no supplies are being distributed except by military and volunteers from the mainland. I wonder what they think when they see the union drivers standing around whining that nobody will help them...yet they call themselves men...

Talbot
#280045 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:08 am
Planetguy wrote:...moron cross the road?

to brag about the A+ ratings the dimwit believes he's getting.

Yeah just like aborting babies at 9 months.

You really should show some respect to our country. No explanation needed.