This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280109 by Vampier
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:12 pm
Hmmm ... a "TV Interview" ... now there is a highly "credible source". If you are one of the conditioned Sheeple.
#280150 by Badstrat
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:32 pm
Joel Clyde wrote:The most logical explaination is that this was another 9-11 style terrorist attack, and the Feds do not want to admit that they blew it again. Paddock was probably either a patsy, or a shill who was killed as soon as he was no longer useful. If you notice, they never said theat the Security guard shot Paddock, or that Paddock shot himslef, conclusively. In fact, all the info we get is very vague and cryptic, with little real information. Instead, they interview the victims and witnesses...again, very emotional, with no information. The Feds know a lot more than they let on. They are not that incompetent.... They care covering something up, probably their own screw-ups.

Gotta love all the conspiracy theories that flood the Internet every time something happens and those who gobble them all up. (Not pointing any fingers).

Santa hasn't been to visit me for over 40 years. I think he was murdered by the government that wants all the free stuff to stop unless it comes from them. They want credit for everything.
#280157 by MikeTalbot
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:16 am
I see no reason not to discuss the case but I see a lot of jumping to conclusions all over the internet. A fellow with whom I no longer do interviews thought the CIA had cut the line when he had a phone failure while we were doing a Skype. Right...(we were supposed to be talking about my zombie war novels 8) )

My point - there is such a constant barrage of info, some real, some not, much conflicting. "Experts," and yeah, me too, have some serious questions with the story so far. Put it all in a matrix and it does indeed look hokey. There can be several reasons for that.

1) Question: What kind of idiots reveal each new piece of the puzzle to world wide mass media as they 'uncover' it. What kind of idiots allow the suspect's home to be ignored for two days after the shooting. And subsequently allow it to be burglarized? What are the lines of demarcation between fed and local?

When I played at this stuff it was assumed that only an idiot would start blabbing about it until they had the facts all lined up nice and neatly. I would tell my boss, if asked, that I had some theories but was not ready to share them yet. Innocent people can have their reputations ruined, like that poor security guard at the Atlanta Olympics. FBI destroyed him just to look like they were making progress in the case.

2) Question: To do these sort of investigations properly law enforcement needs 'quiet' time to do their job but will they ever have it again? Sadly nobody trusts them anymore and they are loudly condemned by the media if they don't 'reveal' each new data item as they uncover it (or plant it in some cases). So how can we ever expect truthful investigations, is it jurisdictional, just feds, politicized police departments?

3) Question: Can it be fixed? I'm not pushing an agenda here, one way or the other. It's hard to trust anybody these days but I do care for the lives of innocents, and their reputations too .

And I swear, much as I wish I had an idea how to fix this, I have no clue .

Talbot
#280160 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:14 am
Good points, well said Mike.

Badstrat, it sounds like you have run into a major problem you don't understand. Santa hasn't visited you in 40 years?

It Must be because he is black and a racist. I can't think of any other reason. Can you?

Maybe it's time for you to free your slaves, that includes the green ones, and the ones with purple stripes.

Personally, I just want to see SANTA deliver your fair share of coal... :)