This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280112 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:13 pm
Wow you guys love your dogs. Kudos.
I would've brought it up earlier to Gwen about dogs...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Instead I have a pig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What else can I say...I'm locked in.

Love your dog talk. Thanks guys.
#280136 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:52 am
:) That was very witty Mike!
Better go feed feed her before she comes back with a rat to show you how it is done.

The one problem I have with dog owners is stinky dogs. If your dog is smelling bad, you are not feeding your dog properly. Just like people, if they stink something is wrong.

Sorry I'm going off on a political tangent... Funny my little piggy smells as good as a spring breeze... :roll:
#280145 by DainNobody
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm
dachsunds have an odor .. don't know why ?.. the folks had two.. PennyI and PennyII .. she ate canned dog food .. she was spoiled that way never having to eat dry dog food.. Alpo even..bathed her regular and within hours her belly would smell.. I liked the smell myself.. it was very dog-like odor.. could there have been pheromones within masked with the odor? don't no the answer to that.. her bed was an old bedspread .. she did not like lying on pillows or other soft surfaces.. this is PennyII I am speaking about.. can't hardly remember PennyI.. PennyI was uncle Arthur's and Aunt Edna's dog that we took custody of when Aunt Edna died..Uncle Arthur had already passed.. :shock: :o
#280152 by Vampier
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:53 pm
Hillary clinton the Demonic Hag ... stinks very badly. I do not know if it is from the Evil or the leaking diseased orifices.

Here the Mexicans in general do not value Dogs or other pets like cats. Of course there are some who get some ankle biter and spoil them to death ... kind of like France used to be before the Muslim Infestation. The weather here is quite brutal on the street dogs which run in packs.
#280156 by MikeTalbot
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:43 pm
Speaking of animal odors: From forthcoming "African Days Hollywood Nights"

I know this sounds a bit hokey...I guess you had to be there.

The major and I were stalked by a lion once on a night patrol in Africa. There were just the two of us and we both knew instinctively it was a big cat with bad intent, I don't know how but we knew. We quickly performed the 'stop, listen' drill. Something was very wrong, our threat sensors were in overdrive.

Then this appalling stench descended upon us almost as if it were physically tangible like some sort of greasy mist and I swear it destroyed us. We were terrified, our gun barrels seemed to droop and we nearly froze.

Then the damned thing roared and we ran as fast as I've ever run in my life.

I have long wondered, do the beasts employ that stink as a weapon to emasculate prey? Or is that simply the smell of hunger among the carnivores?

Talbot
#280174 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:54 am
:lol: I firmly believe we should spend at least 10 trillion dollars to help with animal showers.
No wonder why lions get so angry . All they really need is a good hot shower. Some dental care, and a nice house salad.

Sounds like pure discrimination. They have 2nd amendment rights also... I forgot. Thats Africa, where brother sold brother into slavery... I'm wrong...

Gonna take 20 trillion dollars... HUH? :roll:

Disclaimer... This author does not apologize for extreme sarcasm... Better than killing 'em.