This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279836 by DainNobody
Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:58 pm
if they all dis-own you like they did me, we will be friends, still..
#279839 by DainNobody
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:16 pm
no, but to say losing an internet friend does not cause at least a little bit of commotion within the mind and heart and soul, is probably not true.. the way planetguy treated me hurt bunches.. but time is a great healer of wounds
#279841 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm
MAN!
That is really sad that MARK, was able to hurt you that much...
Sorry.
I am actually apologizing for MARK.

WOW!
#279842 by schmedidiah
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 pm
George, they'll accept you when you start spelling AMERICA and FREEDOM in all caps! :lol:
#279843 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:24 pm
schmedidiah wrote:George, they'll accept you when you start spelling AMERICA and FREEDOM in all caps! :lol:

I am not going to attack your character Scmeddy...

Where the phuck is your respect for all the people that gave you the FREEDOM to actually show your total disrespect for all the people that sacrificed everything , including their lives so you could speak FREELY. FREEDOM!

Think about it...
#279849 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:50 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:George, they'll accept you when you start spelling AMERICA and FREEDOM in all caps! :lol:

I am not going to attack your character Scmeddy...

Where the phuck is your respect for all the people that gave you the FREEDOM to actually show your total disrespect for all the people that sacrificed everything , including their lives so you could speak FREELY. FREEDOM!

Think about it...

You're a cartoon of an over patriotic buffoon. No one here is failing to pay the proper amount of respect to any veterans of or active duty members of our military by either; writing freedom in all lowercase or America (which is a continent, 2 to be truthful) with only the first letter capitalized or pointing out how ridiculous you are by doing it. :roll:
#279851 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:22 am
Wow, that's a lie.
You just straight out don't get it. Smells like sheep around here.

You keep on your path.
I'll keep on mine.

Think healthcare is expensive now.... Wait 'till it's FREE.
#279860 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 pm
george1146561 wrote: I consider most people that I deal with as "friends", even if I disagree with them..

you'd have to if you wanted friend one.

Are you saying there is someone you don't disagree with? Find that hard to believe....talking 'bout a mirror?

:lol:
#279887 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:04 pm
george1146561 wrote:
yod wrote:Are you saying there is someone you don't disagree with? Find that hard to believe....talking 'bout a mirror?

I disagree with things people post. I do not really disagree with people. If you were to say something that wasn't bogus, self-serving bragging or bullshit, I'd agree with it.

I hope you believe that cause the rest of us have seen a different reality.

#279907 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:40 am
Talk about different reality.
I don't know...
I'll still kneel for my lord... I'll still stand for my flag.

George, you may be right... And you may be wrong...