This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279788 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:46 pm
Just to catch you up, George. Its about me admitting I voted for McCain for Senate, because I'm in Arizona and there's nothing they can do about that from the East coast and the Midwest, Texas, Mexico, etc. :roll:
These losers were giving me crap because I called them out for attacking McCain as "worse than a Democrat". My point being, do you want to control the Senate or not? That's a razor thin margin. Glenny is only going to get to vote for Democrat senators for the rest of his life. You prefer that over McCain? Really? Chuck Schumer? STFU. McCain is useful, sometimes. He got Betsy Devos confirmed as education secretary. That's a win in the Trump column.
I would like them to at least answer if they would prefer to hold the Senate with the current wobbly Republicans or settle for 33 perfectly conservative senators they agree with on everything (not able to even launch a filibuster by the old rules).
These guys are basically utopians. They bitch and moan about how the world isn't the way they want it to be and the only solutions they offer are pie in the sky bs.
:roll:
#279789 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:21 pm
schmedidiah wrote:@Badstrat. Find the quote button. If you actually care about keeping threads with 2 or more contributors from getting confusing. Then you can lecture others on how they're doing in that regard. :lol:

I voted for John McCain so blah blah blah. Glenny voted for Hillary and Chuck Schumer so go f**k yourself. :mrgreen:

Now you have stepped into the lies that fuel ALL professional politicians. GLENNY WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR hillary...
SHE IS A MONSTER THAT WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH KILLING ME AND MANY OTHERS.

Seriously... My gun still hasn't moved to kill anyone... Still sitting on the kitchen table...
clinton... she can't wait to blow my ass away.