This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279576 by Badstrat
Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:49 pm
Mother Nature is punishing America for electing trump. Jennifer believes that Mother Nature has powers of reasoning!

Never again will I deny man made climate change while outdoors, where mother nature may hear me, lest I be struck down with a bolt of lightning.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... ctory.html

Published September 08, 2017

Jennifer Lawrence wants more focus on climate change

Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence suggested the devastating hurricanes in Texas and approaching Florida were signs of “Mother Nature’s rage and wrath” at America for electing Donald Trump and not believing in man-made climate change.

Some comments below this article (& Video) are hilarious!
#279580 by MikeTalbot
Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:54 pm
I'm still confused about the Paris accord. China and the 'developing' countries do most of the pollution, so they get a pass. But we get to send them billions of dollars. We've got some ace negotiators is all I can say...

Talbot
#279594 by Vampier
Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:38 pm
Talbot be not confused for the deal was struck by The Caramel Turd wannabe Black Messiah. Regarding "Jennfer" and her stupid little thoughts ... maybe if we Sacrificed some people to make "Mother Nature" happy ?
#279615 by Badstrat
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:52 pm
"
I think she should focus her camera better if she is going to post pictures to the cloud"

Maybe that's just her blurred logic shining through.

Fox scrubbed the video and article from the above link :) :) :) But they couldn't shut it all down

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/08/jennifer- ... -election/
#279623 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:57 am
I think it time for some racially motivated dumb blonde jokes.

Blonde points a gun at her head after catching her husband cheating on her... She screams... Don't laugh you're next.

:roll:
#279628 by MikeTalbot
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:28 am
Apparently this thing's new movie is called 'Mother' and mocks the virgin Mary and other religious symbols. How very edgy of her...

Talbot
#279655 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:29 am
MikeTalbot wrote:I'm still confused about the Paris accord. China and the 'developing' countries do most of the pollution, so they get a pass. But we get to send them billions of dollars. We've got some ace negotiators is all I can say...

Talbot

You're not confused...
You're like me, shaking your head in total disbelief.
That is funny, the way you put it. We get to send them billions of dollars.WTF? :roll: