This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280148 by Badstrat
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:21 pm
Joel Clyde wrote:Your post is nothing but all innuendo and plain false statements.

The failure to replace ObamaCare is the fault of Congress, namely Repubicans, not Pres. Trump. Likewise on illegal aliens, tax reform, and every other issue. It is Congress that is being obstructive. WHo was it that filed lawsuits to bock Pres Trumps Immimgration restrcitions? Who is it that keeps wasting Tax-Payers money on a sham Russian Interferance Investigation...with absolutely nothing to show for it after 9 months....no indicements, no charges filed...nothing? Who is that that has failed to pass legislation to curb illegal aliens, create more jobs, enhance National Security...? Congress! You want to get mad at someone, then get mad at them.....

Badstrat wrote:It was inevitable anyway, wasn't it?

The New and Improved Donald Rodham Trump that the media and leftists love. (Until they can impeach him)

Obamacare repeal?
At least I’ll make a half-ass pretense to do that. Besides,I think it isn’t that bad anyway. I have always been for a one-payer system. You wouldn’t want me to go back on what I really want, would you?
You knew that was mostly just campaign speak. Besides it’s a “hot potato” I’ll just keep threatening to do that but I’ll keep burying that problem with political diversions.

Cut government waste?
That was pretty much just campaign speak
Besides, Ivanka has a great welfare plan for paid family leave to consider. And we need to fund the giveaway programs for people without employment or work skills coming into America, that’s the right thing to do.

Cut the budget?
Lets fund everything with continuing resolutions. We don’t need no stinking budgets. About budget caps? Lets get rid of them so that we can spend endlessly without restraints. That would free us up for more important things we can never get done.
Cutting the budget was just campaign speak anyway.

Send illegals back home?
It would be wrong to send the hordes of illegal invaders home. That would be un-American. Instead perhaps we should give them all amnesty. That’s an idea worth considering. Then being an American would amount to nothing special. It would truly be Utopia if we were all on the same level. Hell, representatives don’t listen to Americans anyway. Working on amnesty will bring endless chain migration. Great idea!! We could use those votes to nullify those pesky citizen votes.
Sending illegals home was just campaign speak. You knew that, didn't you? Or were you that gullible?

I'm going to end DACA
Lets end the unconstitutional DACA program that gives benefits to illegals at American taxpayer expense.
Instead lets take that illegal unconstitutional DACA program and legalize it! Then we could extend it to all illegals under a certain age that sneak into America, thus setting them on the first step on the path of citizenship. Yes! Lets keep the benefits for illegals and perhaps even extend them to any illegal under 30 years of age that sneaks across Americas borders. It’s the compassionate vote grabbing liberal thing to do. Lets work together to give them all amnesty!!

The wall…”I won’t pass any budget without wall funding.”
That was yesterday. But yesterdays gone.
We’ll bring that up later so as not to alienate conservatives. Instead lets tempt more to come here with free stuff through legalizing the illegal DACA program and demonstrating that once you sneak into America you will never have to leave. You may even get a generous income while sitting at home doing nothing through generous taxpayer giveaway programs!

I’m going to open more jobs for Americans
I’ll send those who do not belong here home.
Common folks, you know that was just campaign speak.
What the hell. I think I’ll let more foreign workers into America by increasing the H-B2 program limits instead so that they can share the wealth from American jobs. Americans don’t want jobs anyway.

I’m going to drain the swamp!
Instead I think I’ll bring more alligator leftist advisors into the swamp for my cabinet. What would a swamp be without alligators? We can’t have that. I'll even take the time to go and campaign for demoncraps running for government!! Like is S.D. and a few other states.
Besides, I was just joshing about that swamp draining stuff anyway.

Over 200 million American Citizens want illegals to go home and they want the border closed. A few million illegals want the government to ignore illegal immigration and increase giveaways to them and treat them like American citizens.

Our elected representatives ignore the millions that put them in power, but they rush ahead at full speed to fulfill all the whims of the illegal and non citizen population. Our representatives want Americans citizenship to be as nothing so Americans and illegals and other non citizens will all share equal standing. What the Hell you say? They don’t listen to voters anyway, do they? So what does it matter?

Thank God that there aren’t any “American Dreamers”
If American children were “dreamers” their dreams would be nightmares. Such an endearing term “Dreamers” to labile illegal lawbreaking, job stealing, invaders into America at the expense of American taxpayers. I do so feel for them.

Hillarys campaign began the Russian conspiracy to stop trump.

And now we have Donald Rodham Trump.
Remember John Benedict Roberts?
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Send back illegals
Are you serious? DACA trump is wavering on that and if he makes it so those illegals can remain in America he is going back on his campaign promise. Illegals that came here against their will? BULLSHIT. Their parents brought them here against their will? Really? If their parents are legal then they are here legally, if their parents are here illegally then send them all back.

Cut the budget
The trillion dollars for infrastructure that trump proposes is a budget cut? Where is the 40cents or so a gallon of gas we paid already to fix the infrastructure? Why isn't that money taken from the trillion dollar yearly increase that obama added instead? The latest bills passed for disaster aid (And not taken from the current budget as they should have been) is a budget cut? And trump wants to put ivanka's "paid family leave" welfare gargantuan welfare give-away program into the budget. Those are budget cuts. Really?

The illegals get what they want almost every time. They're still here aren't they? Who are the politicians listening to?

I'm going to drain the swamp
Funny. Pretty much all the people trump brought in and surround himself are liberals. Trump didn't even get rid of the Obama holdouts that are holding back a good many of his proposals. And with a simple swipe of the pen they would all have to go. Other presidents did that as soon as they went into office, in face, that was one of the first things they did. . You call that draining the swamp?

Create jobs for American workers?
Trump increased H-2B Visas that will take jobs away from Americans. Those are jobs Americans want.

Sorry friend. You are the one who is blind to what is going on. You need to look some of this up before pointing the finger at my post. I'm not the one who is ignorant the facts. I won't make excuses for trump as you do. I am simply comparing at what has been done to what was promised. Got a problem with that? Then wait and see if these things happen or not.
#280176 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:29 am
Badstrat, I completely understand you vocalizing your concerns.
I am shown that one person holding the most powerful office in the world can have their hands tied.
That is the way our constitution was written and the laws were brought forward.
The problems are so complex.
The solutions are so far out of reach.
In some ways I just want to point out the problem is the swamp and as the old saying goes, it is hard to drain when you are up to your asss in alligators.
Trump is not the problem, he is just the negotiator sent in to save the hostages, from the criminals of America and the world.
That list is VERY LONG!
We have given Jesus a couple thousand years to save us... Let's give President Trump a couple of years to steer America. Remember , he is just a man also.

Retired Senator Stupac.. Glad you resigned in disgrace for misleading your constituents on health care. Most won't even know what I'm talking about. Sheep! Thought for the day. Think health care is expensive now... Wait until it is FREE!