This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279852 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:48 am
george1146561 wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:George that was a very poor choice of opinion... YOUR OPINION that I pointed out before...

Only an idiot expresses someone else's opinion. And, if anyone doesn't think that their opinion is correct, why keep it as your opinion. Only an idiot holds on to an opinion he thinks is wrong.

Then there are the fools who think everything on earth is a matter of opinion, that there is no such thing as facts, or as right or wrong. America is rapidly going down the toilet because so many people believe that everything is relative, or a matter of their own personal perceptions.

OK George... I will grant you that you did not out right call me an idiot. But once you posted this... YOU DID!

Don't you give a damn about this country anymore? Are you out there killing cops, tearing down history, allowing killers onto our shores, destroying business, and demanding the constitution be dismantled. For an older man you are very scary to the average sheep... THE FLOCK IS GROWING. WTF?

But this is the problem with texting or any written word instead of direct conversation.

Then... Let me be clear, in written words. This was an assshole post that you just tried to backed off ,covering your asss, instead of realizing you just got handed the same sack of krap you did to me.
IMO. No, no... Has Mark been schooling you? :lol:

I didn't call you an assshole... I just did exactly what you did. What an assshole post :lol:
#279874 by Vampier
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 pm
Glen it is usually better to take the high road but sometimes not. Well done my FRIEND ... notice the cps all you losers. Hey Schmed ... Who are they referring to in that SONG ...GOD BLESS AMERICA ????? You should go back to Kindergarten and graduate.

The Government is your enemie. Local "Offal" or "Officials" as they are often called ... should be hung for their TRAITOROUS ACTS. Sorry to smear your thread Glen (who ever the Hell you are) but it seems that the "STUPID DISEASE" is running rampant. Even some of the Dinosaurs are falling victim ... although it is a rather short and brief trip.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
#279877 by MikeTalbot
Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:47 pm
Glen

The football thing is not about constitutional values. The constitution does not in any way determine what we can say when we are are on the clock being paid by an employer.

That said, that bunch of sickening pansies make me want to throw up. It may not be a constitutional question but it is darn sure a question of respect. That the owners tolerate this disgusting behavior says a lot and Americans are responding by tuning them out.

Talbot
#279881 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:21 am
Vampier wrote: Hey Schmed ... Who are they referring to in that SONG ...GOD BLESS AMERICA ????? You should go back to Kindergarten and graduate.

I haven't made a single post in this thread, weirdo. :roll:
Vampier wrote:

The Government is your enemie.

Who didn't graduate kindergarten? :lol:
#279883 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:02 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Glen

The football thing is not about constitutional values. The constitution does not in any way determine what we can say when we are are on the clock being paid by an employer.

That said, that bunch of sickening pansies make me want to throw up. It may not be a constitutional question but it is darn sure a question of respect. That the owners tolerate this disgusting behavior says a lot and Americans are responding by tuning them out.

Talbot

Mike we are saying the same thing in different way. Constitutional values are built on tremendous personal respect and tolerance.

None of that is being shown by these players.
Should I get upset with some one on national TV depicting police as pigs. All over his socks.
Well maybe I should take extreme offense at the use of depicting pigs in a negative way. Maybe we should pass a law that makes that so illegal that anyone offending pigs should face the death penalty.

I'm just pointing out how extreme and crazy some people can get. Those are not the values our country was founded on.
#279901 by Vampier
Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:26 am
I am not extreme nor crazy ... I AM A WEIRDO ....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
#279909 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:36 am
Vampier wrote:I am not extreme nor crazy ... I AM A WEIRDO ....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any one that promotes fairness, tolerance and concern for fellow men... Must be Crazy. :(

Did you know????? Beside being a major food source for USA for centuries...
Pigs were routinely mixed in with grazing herds of cattle to protect them against rattle snakes. Pigs are not a good target for snakes because their thick skin, and pigs love to eat them.
I didn't know that.

Did you know goats love to eat poison ivy? Not only that but they are immune to it to the point it doesn't get passed on in their milk.
I didn't Know that.

Just for fun............
#279914 by Vampier
Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:47 pm
Glen ... excellent Post. I did know about the Pigs and Rattlesnakes. Where I grew up that was done ... we used to catch Rattlers and throw them in the Pig pen and watch. The pigs ripped them apart and ate them. If they get bitten they are insulated against the poison due to their fat ... at least that is what I was told. We also would throw Rattlers into the Chicken Pen. It was very interesting because when confronted with a rattler the chickens would suddenly turn into Bruce Lee taking the "Chicken Stance" and making Bruce Lee noises and then proceed to peck them to death. Then they would go back to clucking and looking after their chicks. I did not know about the Goat milk. In California I had a pet goat and he would eat poison oak and it did not bother him. I must get back now to doing my weird things ... I MEAN WEIRD THINGS....
#279922 by Vampier
Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:35 pm
That is cool George ... kind of like horses.