This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279525 by Badstrat
Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:30 am
Listen to the first few minutes of this and you will see how you have been sold out. Trump wants permanent DACA, in other words trump wants every illegal sneaking into this country below a certain age to get full benefits as if they were American citizens... at your expense.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/marklevinshow/MLAR

9/7/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind .............. <------- Listen to the first 5 minutes of this rewind. (Today's program)

September 7, 2017, 7:06 PM

Ben Shapiro, Editor-in-Chief of the Daily Wire, fills in for Mark. We are all rooting for President Trump to do the right thing, but he has to do the right thing. Hitting Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell should not cause Trump to elevate Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi by negotiating to raise the debt ceiling. Not only did Trump undercut leaders of his own party, but it is now coming out that Trump wants to get rid of the debt ceiling entirely. Money is going to Harvey relief yet, there are no accompanying cuts to government. Article 1 of the Constitution gives Congress the power of the purse and Trump is working with Democrats to get rid of it. Congress is supposed to make sure that the debt doesn’t get out of hand. You can’t just raise the debt ceiling without having a plan to cut spending. We have gotten some really good things from Trump, but the last 48 hours have been scary for conservatives. Also, Trump is acting like a Democrat when it comes to DACA, speaking in support of the Democrat senator from Nebraska and working with Schumer and Pelosi. After that, a three judge panel in San Francisco on the 9th Circuit Court has ruled that it is not enough to allow parents and in-laws of immigrants into the U.S. We also have to allow in their grandparents and cousins. A lot of people have relatives in countries that are dangerous. The left has a preferred immigration policy which is that everybody gets in. Later, Betsy DeVos is bringing Title IX to an end which allowed colleges to set up tribunals for rape cases. These tribunals denied the accused due process. According to them, the accused are guilty until proven innocent. With the left you have to condemn people without evidence or you side with criminality.

Deu 28:43 The alien in your midst shall go above you, higher and higher; and you shall come down, lower and lower.

Can you see it yet?
#279526 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:09 am
It is only a matter of time with any politician.

Sounds like someone got to him. OR he was always supposed to win and we are still following the script.

Either way is the same result so, at this point what does it matter? That was a long time ago.
#279538 by Vampier
Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:21 pm
I believe we have all been sold out regardless of what ridiculous political filth any support. Perhaps another word for "Chaos" might be insanity.
Climate Chaos
National Chaos
Celestial Chaos
International Chaos
Nuclear Chaos
Domestic Chaos
Political Chaos
Civil Chaos
.... the list is endless.
#279774 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:43 am
I put a gun on my table.
I watched it for a while... It didn't move at all. It didn't even kill any one.
I put a fork on my table.
After watching it for a while I picked it up to eat something good tasting.
What I ate is certain to kill me, according to the people in charge. Pork roast and gravy, potatoes and a corn muffin with butter.
Funny. I went back to my table and that gun still had not moved... The fork... Wow a very dangerous weapon when backed by MONSANTO pushing all sorts of GMO backed food sources. Food sources that used to be pure. Food sources that are killers.
Even piggy grunted in agreement with me when I mentioned it.

Then I looked at my pen... I put it on the table... Harmless........

Until some man uses it to destroy another man by signing a declaration of war and hatred and greed.

Fortunately... I looked back at my gun, sitting on my table.

IT STILL HASN'T MOVED... YET. :)
#279783 by Badstrat
Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:27 pm
george1146561 wrote:
Badstrat wrote:Listen to the first few minutes of this and you will see how you have been sold out. Trump wants permanent DACA, in other words trump wants every illegal sneaking into this country below a certain age to get full benefits as if they were American citizens... at your expense.

That's a God damn lie. Trump wants Congress to do its job and either pass or strike down DACA. DACA was an illegal Executive Order issued by Obama.

Trump is not calling for every illegal sneaking into this country below a certain age to get full benefits as if they were American citizens. That's another lie. He's willing to sign a bill, IF CONGRESS PASSES IT, that would enable SOME illegal aliens, if they were brought here as children by their parents, to get "green cards" allowing them to work legally. It's not about "full benefits", it's just about allowing a certain group of illegal aliens who would otherwise be good candidates for legal entry to get green cards if they meet certain standards. And it's up to Congress to set those standards, not the President.

From a political standpoint, securing our Southern border is a critical issue. Allowing a small, select group of illegal aliens to become legal aliens is a small compromise to pay to get funding for the border wall. That's why it's called "The Art of the Deal".

georgy,

Ya got me on that one. I should have said through trump getting what he wants it will lead to a path to citizenship and then to chain migration.
So you believe that every “child” sneaking into America after they pass some law in essence like DACA, will be deported? So just when has that ever happened?

DACA does not only cover the children "brought here against their will" as propaganda of the left would have you believe.

About those children brought here against their will. What a pile of phony sympathetic dung from the “bleeding heart left” who also believe it is OK for America to abort millions of innocent American babies every year. Yet they supposedly cry themselves to sleep over the fate of those who do not belong here. Those who are not innocent by any means. Those who are growing up and taking away the futures of many "American Dreamers"

DACA covers all the tens of thousands of so called “children” who come across our borders of their own free will. Not that many fall into the “against their will” category. So if you buy into that"against their will" bunk, who do you suppose brought them here “against their will”? Were they brought here “against their will” by total strangers or by their parents who are also here illegally? If their parents were also illegal then send them all back along with their illegal children. If their parents were legal then they do not need DACA in the first place. Most of the so called “dreamer” lawbreakers came here illegally through sneaking across our borders on their own volition. If they were old enough to sneak into America, they certainly are old enough to sneak back to where they belong. Since most DACA recipients are in their 20’s and 30’s they are for the most part george bushes and obamas “dreamers”.

You say it is not about benefits. I suppose a non thinking individual could possibly believe that. But how about taxpayer funded entitlements such as food stamps, schooling, assisted housing and the likes? Do they pay for the meals that they get at school? A good many schools have basically turned into cafeterias at meal time, some even opening later for dinner. Do they pay for these free meals? Do they pay for them if they "claim" that they have any money? They get them free if they make that claim. Do they pay for their schooling? If not, who pays for all of that? When do you suppose the last time a so-called “dreamer” was deported? When do you suppose one was denied assistance at taxpayer expense? Could it be none of them? Could it be that all of them are on some manner of government dole at taxpayer expense?

Truly yours are the brilliant echo’s from the gullible. How many times has America been promised a wall before giving amnesty? Are you honestly that ignorant of the history of the "Wall and amnesty" Are you so ignorant of how politicians barter? I suppose that you are truly that ignorant. Therefore I will tell you how it works. The conservatives give into the leftists demands, against the will of those they represent, and what they want in return is the promise of funding for the wall. Then after they get what they want, the leftists renege. Not so?

Again, oh brilliant one, no illegal children were deported before DACA, none will be deported after DACA. Trump does not need an either/or law from congress concerning DACA. Trump simply struck down an illegal edict. Why does your anemic brain cell believe that congress needs to strike down an illegal law that has already been struck down? If a law was instituted through the lawlessness of one president, then it can me removed without legislation by another president through his declaring that law illegal, as it is.

Congress need not act on any presidential edict, as a president does not have the authority to write and pass a law on his own in the first place. (Go study the functions of the three branches of government) Only congress can legislate, not a president. A president can PRETEND that he needs congress to do the dirty work, but only to maintain his voting base that are against what he wants so he doesn't get his hands dirty.

By the way, pastor georgy, do you not know you are not to use the lords name in vain?
#279793 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:41 pm
Thats it !
UNDER the Mccarin walter act of 1952.
American citizens are being killed because they are not being protected. KATE STEINLE... MANY OTHERS...

ROUND THEM ALL UP... THROW THEIR SORRY ASSES OUT... KILL THEM IF THEY RE-ENTER ILEGALLY.... START PROTECTING AMERICAN CITIZENS INSTEAD OF USING THEM AS WOLF BAIT...

Sorry if I still believe in the law and agree with the law. Sad we we have administrators of the law that only feel it should apply only if it fits their re-election agenda.

I don't think pelosi and feinstein and schumer realize just how far they have pushed the destruction of AMERICA.That list is very long.These people are killers. They take your guns away and then use theirs.

Funny, my gun is sitting on my kitchen table all day, and it still hasn't killed anyone!

SHOCKING WHAT WILL FOLLOW. :shock: