This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280469 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:46 am
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:WOW man! You really GOT THAT GUITAR SCREAMING!!!! LOVE IT!
( sorry to go off topic, but I had to listen to listen in in on MR HALEY'S GREAT SONGS)
(not bad for a crippled old man)
KUDOS!!!!!!!!!

hey, dishonest hypocrite.....stop licking ass and follow your own advice.....

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Piggies and dogs learn if you rub their noses in their poop in the wrong place.

Oh, and that's a nicely constructed sentence, btw. So, did the demented bloatus help you with that wording and syntax? :lol:

Are you that plucked up? I thought so.
You really should go listen to Haley's guitar work. But you really don't have any concern for any other human being ... Typical democrat with a controlling, I'll kill you, if I have to AGENDA!!!!!

I was being kind and nice. This is the sort of crap you come back with MARK. YOU ARE AN AMAZING NASTY PERSON.
#280494 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:48 pm
why do you insist on being a lying, dishonest douchebag?

I've given Haley plenty of attaboys.

he knows it.

and so do others who have read it here over the yrs.

but here you are....trying to lie and distort things w childish character assasination...

once again.... that's just total and completely inexcusable shitbird behavior where i come from. and once again it just confirms that there's NOTHING you won't lie about to make some dumbass move.

give it up.

trump's lies fool no one except fools ready to buy that swill . same for YOUR lies.
#280499 by J-HALEY
Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 am
Mark, after that post I have to say.
You’re a frikken imbecile! With all the media coverup of the Clinton’s and Obama’s criminal activity. Everyone knows it . Don’t believe me wait until the next presidential election. Hopefully your dumbass will leave this site just like Jimmy faggot did! Have a nice day :D
#280502 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:33 am
J-HALEY wrote:I have been released by my surgeon to go back to work full duties! I started back last Monday. Dang near 3 months off. Damn rotator cuff surgery takes a long time to heal. I did my physical therapy like a champ. I was off from playing guitar for 4 weeks after surgery. the last 6 weeks about all I had to do was play guitar drink beer! I limited the beer drinking. Our band Daze Of Nite played a gig, I did a solo set at a benefit and now I have joined a country band. Still playing with Daze Of Nite. The country band plays about 5 gigs a month. I had to do some serious wood shed practicing. Learned 45 country songs in 1.5 weeks. I played a gig with them last Saturday and have one tomorrow Saturday the 21st. Country lead guitar is a completely different way of playing. Lot of pentatonic scales. I believe this will make me a better player because it is so different and takes me out of my element. Being a native Texan country is in my blood. Having said that I have been a closet fan of country for a long time.

All that is awesome stuff, bro

So glad to hear you are playing again
#280503 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:00 am
Mark you should go listen to Jeff's guitar work. IT IS GREAT! ARE YOU THAT LITTLE! YOU KEEP COMPLAINING THIS IS A MUSIC WEBSITE! Yet you still have the balls to attack someone like Mr HALEY!

Your hypocrisy is so deep it reminds me of the guy that ends up in hell. Everyone is sitting around in excrement drinking coffee. Poor guy say's this isn't that bad.
DEVIL comes in and says "Coffee break is over... Back on you heads".

Mark your values are so against mine. WE HAVE PLAYED THESE GAMES BEFORE. Let me try and put it this way...

DON'T TREAD ON AMERICA!
By the way it looks like HILARITY CLINTON SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR TREASON! Selling out our national security is pure craap.
You support her...
DON'T TREAD ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!! I have 2 words just for you...........
#280514 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:40 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Mark, after that post I have to say.
You’re a frikken imbecile! With all the media coverup of the Clinton’s and Obama’s criminal activity. Everyone knows it . Don’t believe me wait until the next presidential election. Hopefully your dumbass will leave this site just like Jimmy faggot did! Have a nice day :D

J-HALEY wrote:
No, we have a poster on this site with a pathological hate for anyone that is honest about what is being done to transform this nation into a third world country.

thanks for once again demonstrating who the haters are around here!

"imbecile"????

who is the "imbecile" who's too much of a dumbass to recognize that neither Clinton nor Obama are president? (hint: you and the other haters who post regularly in this Romper Room)

when will you dumbasses stop pointing to Clinton and Obama to try to excuse an imcompetent, lying, cesspool of a human being who's intent on driving this country over the cliff?

your gullibility to STILL make excuses for that demented fool is appalling.

hell, Nero fiddled while Rome burned....you numbskulls, unable to play a fiddle just continually bitch about Clinton and Obama! :roll:

(we now return to our regularly scheduled bashing of Clinton and Obama as our country goes up in smoke)
#280516 by Badstrat
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 pm
Planetguy wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Mark, after that post I have to say.

J-HALEY wrote:
No, we have a poster on this site with a pathological hate for anyone that is honest about what is being done to transform this nation into a third world country.

thanks for once again demonstrating who the haters are around here!

"imbecile"????

who is the "imbecile" who's too much of a dumbass to recognize that neither Clinton nor Obama are president? (hint: you and the other haters who post regularly in this Romper Room)

when will you dumbasses stop pointing to Clinton and Obama to try to excuse an imcompetent, lying, cesspool of a human being who's intent on driving this country over the cliff?

your gullibility to STILL make excuses for that demented fool is appalling.

hell, Nero fiddled while Rome burned....you numbskulls, unable to play a fiddle just continually bitch about Clinton and Obama! :roll:

(we now return to our regularly scheduled bashing of Clinton and Obama as our country goes up in smoke)

Jeff,
Riddle: What do the Bandmix snowflakes on here have in common?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
#280517 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:12 pm
Badstrat wrote:
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

funny.....looks like YOU'RE the whining snowflake here!

whatcha got next....some MORE whining about Clinton and Obama?
#280521 by Badstrat
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:09 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Badstrat wrote:

funny.....looks like YOU'RE the whining snowflake here!

whatcha got next....some MORE whining about Clinton and Obama?

OOPS!! I forgot! The mature, well thought out liberal response, a Pewee Herman quote "I know you are but what am I." :) :)
#280522 by Vampier
Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:11 pm
Planet Guy nice to see you back ... did you get some rest ? Things have changed somewhat in that just like the rest of the Country ... many on BM are becoming more and more awake. This means that the Seeping, Leaking Hag has lost all credibility and sorely needs to be put out of her misery. The Fact that she and her little perverted "Husband" Gooey Willy the Lip biting Pervert are both TRAITORS is now common knowledge. The "idea" that Hillary the Murderous Hag is even (in her own mind) entertaining the mad notion of "running for President ... AGAIN ... is like a Slug thinking it can run in a hurdle race. And Obama The Wannabe Black Messiah with his MAN-WFE BIG MIKE has been lurking, lying and limping about in the background trying desperately to "Act Presidential" when he is eclipsed at every "rotation" by Trump and an increasingly aware public within The Republic and despite the "Republican Filth like Johnny Wetstart McCain whose somewhat distorted demeanor has in no way improved with his "Brain Operation" ... obviously Exploratory Surgery to no avail. The NWO and its underlying Filth are beginning to lose it. This makes them desperate ... I hope you are not part of it all. But it seems you are ?
#280525 by Planetguy
Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:11 pm
Vampier wrote:The NWO and its underlying Filth are beginning to lose it. This makes them desperate ... I hope you are not part of it all. But it seems you are ?

And Zdravstvuj to you!

Wow...that's quite the hatefest hackjob from you Comrade! I'm guessing there's gonna be an extra portion of borscht for you come next paycheck. :wink:

To answer your question...No, I'm not a member of the NWO.

But since we're bandying about questions re identities, let me ask you a few:

Are you paid in rubles or US currency for the work you tirelessly do here at BM (and i assume other sites)?

At how many other message boards do you post similar disinformation?

I'm assuming you have different screen names and back stories at ea...do you come up with them or are they assigned to you?

Are you paid by the word ( since even by your admission....you CAN go on) or the post, or????

When you tirelessly promote fake news like Pizza-gate, Walmart Detention Centers, the UN shutting down the internet.....are you given instructions about which fake news and false narratives to push...or is that left to your discretion?

Allow me to bid you Dobriy vyecher for now.
#280526 by Vampier
Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:24 am
Well ... I apologize for having to burst your artificial Bubble Planet Guy.
I thank you for your questions however.
No ... not paid for BM Posts
No ... not on any other message Boards or sites
"Disinformation" ? I much prefer rather to "Dis" Information
No ... no other Screen Names
I do wish I was paid for every word ... if so I would make more of an effort

Here is a little Vid for your enjoyment ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3pOrBrCrh8
#280528 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:26 am
Thanks Ted, it’s been a rough year. Nothing makes you enjoy life like making it through hard times knowing everything is gonna be alright!
#280529 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:20 am
J-HALEY wrote:Thanks Ted, it’s been a rough year. Nothing makes you enjoy life like making it through hard times knowing everything is gonna be alright!

I find that time off from playing usually results in new songs, new inspiration, new attitude, etc.

What did you learn during that season?

#280538 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:10 am
Yod, what are you doing in South Carolina? I thought you were from Texas.