This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279761 by Vampier
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:27 pm
OK ... Thanks Haley ... nice to have first Hand info on such things. Ta.
#279765 by MikeTalbot
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:40 pm
Good report Mr. Haley. I don't trust any media too much any more but I do trust you.

I'm sorry about your friend.

Talbot
#279771 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:50 pm
I was pointing out the possibilities. The truth that's so easily distorted.
I will always trust a man like Jeff to tell it like it is.
Thanks Mr Haley!
#280288 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 am
I thought I saw Mark and Schmeddy. I was wrong... Besides they are only interested in looting ALL the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Nope wasn't them. Where was Mike bitch during that? Ahhh, It didn't look like him either...

Guess I can't help the police, go track down these pitiful, racist, white boys.
#280294 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:41 am
:lol: you love your senator. Chuckie Schumer. :lol:
#280296 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:31 am
schmedidiah wrote::lol: you love your senator. Chuckie Schumer. :lol:

:lol: You love your President. Donald Trump! :lol:
#280298 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:00 am
J-HALEY wrote:

:lol: You love your President. Donald Trump! :lol:

hey. he's entertaining. he ain't the Hildebeast. i'll take it.

(uh-oh! lowercase letters only, fatstrat!) :lol:
#280300 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:11 am

That is the point, you make, mocking my beliefs?
He has no constitutional morals.
Schumer is a senator because he keeps taking my property and giving away to other people for their votes.

FREE STUFF!

Are you that insensitive? Do you believe it is OK to STEAL? Do you believe America and our citizens have no right to protection? Do you believe it is OK for me to have to pay into a healthcare plan to cover some 16 year old girl's abortions? Do you believe it is OK to kill citizens of our nation?

Schumer is the worst. Just another anti American alligator defending the swamp.
Schmeddy, That was a silly statement. Please wake up and be serious.
#280322 by J-HALEY
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:38 pm
I have been released by my surgeon to go back to work full duties! I started back last Monday. Dang near 3 months off. Damn rotator cuff surgery takes a long time to heal. I did my physical therapy like a champ. I was off from playing guitar for 4 weeks after surgery. the last 6 weeks about all I had to do was play guitar drink beer! I limited the beer drinking. Our band Daze Of Nite played a gig, I did a solo set at a benefit and now I have joined a country band. Still playing with Daze Of Nite. The country band plays about 5 gigs a month. I had to do some serious wood shed practicing. Learned 45 country songs in 1.5 weeks. I played a gig with them last Saturday and have one tomorrow Saturday the 21st. Country lead guitar is a completely different way of playing. Lot of pentatonic scales. I believe this will make me a better player because it is so different and takes me out of my element. Being a native Texan country is in my blood. Having said that I have been a closet fan of country for a long time.
#280370 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:19 am
WOW man! You really GOT THAT GUITAR SCREAMING!!!! LOVE IT!
( sorry to go off topic, but I had to listen to listen in in on MR HALEY'S GREAT SONGS)
(not bad for a crippled old man)
KUDOS!!!!!!!!!
#280372 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:34 pm
That's great Haley. I've always wanted to learn to play country because like you say, it's a whole other animal.
#280457 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:14 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:WOW man! You really GOT THAT GUITAR SCREAMING!!!! LOVE IT!
( sorry to go off topic, but I had to listen to listen in in on MR HALEY'S GREAT SONGS)
KUDOS!!!!!!!!!

hey, dishonest hypocrite.....stop licking ass and follow your own advice.....

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Piggies and dogs learn if you rub their noses in their poop in the wrong place.

Oh, and that's a nicely constructed sentence, btw. So, did the demented bloatus help you with that wording and syntax? :lol:
#280463 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:16 am
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:WOW man! You really GOT THAT GUITAR SCREAMING!!!! LOVE IT!
KUDOS!!!!!!!!!

hey, dishonest hypocrite.....stop licking ass and follow your own advice.....

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Piggies and dogs learn if you rub their noses in their poop in the wrong place.

Oh, and that's a nicely constructed sentence, btw. So, did the demented bloatus help you with that wording and syntax? :lol:

Thanks Mark for the kind words.