This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279520 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:36 pm
Paleopete wrote:Howdy Jeff and Ted. Been concerned about you guys, unable to get online. G

My 1st cousin is outside Beaumont, flooded out but still living. .

Thanks for thinking of us, Pete

yeah, all my family lives in Vidor and just about all of them lost everything. Have a niece in Ft Lauderdale who came up last night. We're going to get hit (according to the models) by Monday afternoon in Spartanburg, but it should be much less of a storm by then and we're in a mountain forest. My guess is that it's no worse than a Texas thunderstorm by then.

Guess we'll see soon enough....

#279598 by Vampier
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 pm
Haley and Yod ... Heads up as it may not yet be over...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jwq2aQXK1E
... one can not help but wonder if these storms are not being "guided" and possibly even "manufactured" by something other than Nature. There is growing concern that this is in fact true. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DRbJuJxCM4
#279611 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:26 pm
Vampier wrote: ... one can not help but wonder if these storms are not being "guided" and possibly even "manufactured" by something other than Nature.

George Soros strikes again! They are aiming at Confederate Monuments!

I think you're giving "them" too much credit for knowing what "they" are doing. This is an act of God, a result of the earth adjusting temperatures.

#279618 by Vampier
Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:40 am
There seems to be mounting evidence that perhaps God had little to do with it. They have had technologies since the 1960's which points to their abilities to "manufacture" and "guide" Hurricanes.
#279627 by MikeTalbot
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:25 am
I don't know what magic our GA Power guys use but my power was down a whopping five minutes. I live near the river where a lot of trees went down mashing power lines. They cleared the road so I took a look - the power lines looked liked a bowel of spaghetti. Somehow those guys kept us going and I'm grate as can be.

Glad everyone made out ok.

Talbot
#279629 by Vampier
Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:29 am
George ... Earth. This guy is a bit puzzled by Hurricane Jose ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKjfQhMTE8w
... I follow him and he is usually close to spot on but he is baffled now by the odd behaviour and it could be that i is being controlled or influenced. there is evidence emerging that even Katrina was.

Talbot ... happy to hear about your power line. I hope you are feeling better and recovering.

Haley ... hold your breath ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=856fgp3d-uo
#279637 by Vampier
Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:59 pm
George ... I wish your Sister and Niece well. It is interesting ... the differences between Texas and Florida with respect to "Hurricane Reaction". I know nothing of Florida but lived in Dallas and was in Texas many times as I grew up on the Nebraska / wyoming Border and my GrandFather had trucking companie so we went to Fort Worth often. I have always liked Texans very much. I found them to be honest and uncomplicated. I have no experience with people from Florida but there has been crime there for a long time ... Drugs ... cuban Criminals and "Real Estate' fiddles. This "Jose" thing is developing into something quite interesting and warrants some scrutiny.
#279654 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:24 am
yod wrote:
George Soros strikes again! They are aiming at Confederate Monuments

This is out of control. The LAW of the LAND is a monument.
These people in total stupidity are trying to tear this down also.

So hell yeah... You are allowed to burn the American flag... So hell yeah if you are just supporting the destruction of the monument of constitutional America... Be Prepared for the Wrath of other Americans that will not tolerate the destruction of law.

Time to make sure the guns are clean...
#279744 by J-HALEY
Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:20 pm
They finally had the memorial for my friend Bobby Murphy that drowned in his house during the floods in Harvey. It was a very nice service. I had never met his son but introduced myself after the service.
We went to the beach (Galveston) where Bobby spent his youth hanging out on the Seawall drinking beer enjoying his youth. We symbolically spread his ashes on the beach. I was concerned that Bobby wouldn't get proper respect as the newspaper only had 2 lines on him. His memory imo was diluted by the overall tragedy! It wasn't that way, there was a large crowd there that Bobby would have been proud and I was happy for his memory! A Great guy, musician, and friend! R.I.P. Bobby Murphy Sr.!
#279750 by Vampier
Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:59 am
Haley ... I am happy that your Friend was taken care of and that you were satisfied. Losing a good Friend never leaves you. Everytime you see or hear something that reminds ... well then it brings memories and makes you feel the loss again.

I ran across this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcFNkR4Jk3Q
... what do you think about what is talked about ?
#279753 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:21 am
Simple... You have no right to be alive. You have no right to protect yourself. You have no right to stay alive.

HUUHHH? Sounds like a bunch of abortion executioners getting together to have a conference party.

IN MY OPINION The question becomes simple... AND JUST WHO THE PHUCK ARE YOU?
#279755 by J-HALEY
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:53 am
Stephen, I watched the first 15 minutes of that video and couldn't take anymore. IMO that guy is a whacko! I was here and I don't believe it was a conspiracy. First thing that guy said all he heard were car alarms and gunshots. The car alarms are due to one million flooded cars. The flood water reacts with a car in a way that causes the alarms to constantly go off. I know that the coast guard was overwhelmed and GROSSLY underprepared! I do believe it was the fault of the government as usual to not be prepared. I will say that the local government in Houston took some precautions that impressed me. They put all the city of Houston Metro buses in the HOV lane overpasses of all the Freeways. There were literally thousands of them. They knew they would need the Buses to move people around after the event and boy did they! There was zero looting that I am aware of besides a few junk collectors wanting to pick people's flooded appliances out of their front yards. Some were calling that looting I let them take mine as I had pictures for the insurance co. In the governments defense there is very little a government can do to prepare for a flood that occurs once every thousand years. They just don't know which area is going to be affected until it is actually happening. I do know that my son and one dog were rescued by a volunteer in an airboat. The coast guard were rescuing the elderly, children, and families via helicopter. They would not take my son as he was young and strong. My friend drowned in his house because the water had risen so fast they couldn't get to him in time he lived about 2 miles from my house.