This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280544 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:12 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Yod, what are you doing in South Carolina? I thought you were from Texas.

I was.....for my entire life. Then I saw a burning bush near Spartanburg and had to turn aside.

Stopped living on the road last August. Got here the day of the eclipse (full coverage over my house) and have had a hurricane and 2 tornados in the 9 weeks since. It's like another sign from God?!?

They can't get a good phone signal or internet into paradise, so I get lots of time to walk the woods, or work in my home demo studio now. I've done a couple of fly-in concerts since then but they pay me very well here to sing one night and one morning per week, and then give me a budget to do whatever else I want to do. We've already hosted one band from Israel and making plans for a kind of musical retreat camp next summer on my 60 acres.

We've got dorms for 60 people and a full gymnasium with more office buildings and a 9 bedroom cedar log cabin. It's all on a nationally registered historic site, (google "Glenn Springs SC") because of the properties of the water in my backyard. George Washington drank from the stream that runs on my land, and it was an international destination during the1700-1800s.

Also started dating the South Carolina State Medical Examiner (oh she's rich and freakin' hot!?) so it's hard to get me to leave home these days. My girlfriend will be the one to administer final justice to Dylan Roof, and she gets called out almost every night to investigate some horrendous murder...wouldn't want that job...but I get to hear the forensics of all violent crime in the State.

Trey Gowdy is my local Congressman, also from Spartanburg. Hummingbirds fight for the nectar on my front porch. Yea....I freakin' love it here.
#280546 by DainNobody
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:10 pm
yod, whatever happened to the Polish musician? you had high hopes for him, hope it is working out well..
#280548 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:43 pm
I've got several of them? My guess is you're referring to Pawel Zarecki, the keyboard player/producer. Or maybe it's Jadwiga Klapa, the saxophone player?

He's in high demand to produce in Poland until next summer. We'll tour around Israel in May and then he will come to America for about 6 weeks next summer. She's a doctor and tours in the summer on vacation.
#280659 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:04 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote:The NWO and its underlying Filth are beginning to lose it. This makes them desperate ... I hope you are not part of it all. But it seems you are ?

And Zdravstvuj to you!

Wow...that's quite the hatefest hackjob from you Comrade! I'm guessing there's gonna be an extra portion of borscht for you come next paycheck. :wink:

To answer your question...No, I'm not a member of the NWO.

But since we're bandying about questions re identities, let me ask you a few:

Are you paid in rubles or US currency for the work you tirelessly do here at BM (and i assume other sites)?

At how many other message boards do you post similar disinformation?

I'm assuming you have different screen names and back stories at ea...do you come up with them or are they assigned to you?

Are you paid by the word ( since even by your admission....you CAN go on) or the post, or????

When you tirelessly promote fake news like Pizza-gate, Walmart Detention Centers, the UN shutting down the internet.....are you given instructions about which fake news and false narratives to push...or is that left to your discretion?

Allow me to bid you Dobriy vyecher for now.

Vampier wrote:Well ... I apologize for having to burst your artificial Bubble Planet Guy.
I thank you for your questions however.
No ... not paid for BM Posts
No ... not on any other message Boards or sites
"Disinformation" ? I much prefer rather to "Dis" Information
No ... no other Screen Names
I do wish I was paid for every word ... if so I would make more of an effort

Here is a little Vid for your enjoyment ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3pOrBrCrh8

no, i won't be clicking on any links that might be offered up by an acting agent of the russian gov't.

i'm not unequivocally stating you ARE a paid actor and shill for the Russians....just that you most certainly present that way.
#280674 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:35 am
yod wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Yod, what are you doing in South Carolina? I thought you were from Texas.

I was.....for my entire life. Then I saw a burning bush near Spartanburg and had to turn aside.

Stopped living on the road last August. Got here the day of the eclipse (full coverage over my house) and have had a hurricane and 2 tornados in the 9 weeks since. It's like another sign from God?!?

They can't get a good phone signal or internet into paradise, so I get lots of time to walk the woods, or work in my home demo studio now. I've done a couple of fly-in concerts since then but they pay me very well here to sing one night and one morning per week, and then give me a budget to do whatever else I want to do. We've already hosted one band from Israel and making plans for a kind of musical retreat camp next summer on my 60 acres.

We've got dorms for 60 people and a full gymnasium with more office buildings and a 9 bedroom cedar log cabin. It's all on a nationally registered historic site, (google "Glenn Springs SC") because of the properties of the water in my backyard. George Washington drank from the stream that runs on my land, and it was an international destination during the1700-1800s.

Also started dating the South Carolina State Medical Examiner (oh she's rich and freakin' hot!?) so it's hard to get me to leave home these days. My girlfriend will be the one to administer final justice to Dylan Roof, and she gets called out almost every night to investigate some horrendous murder...wouldn't want that job...but I get to hear the forensics of all violent crime in the State.

Trey Gowdy is my local Congressman, also from Spartanburg. Hummingbirds fight for the nectar on my front porch. Yea....I freakin' love it here.

Lotta conversation here .... Maybe we should do this on a different space. EMAIL, HOPE YOU ARE OK!

Mark can go do whatever he wants. He is such a minor actor it is not even worth it.