This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#279221 by DainNobody
Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:32 pm
the whole 9 yards.. your powers of discernment will be required :( .. go figure
#279230 by Vampier
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:56 pm
Dayne ... I fail to understand. Perhaps my powers of discernment are in fact quite lacking.
#279236 by DainNobody
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:42 am
BAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
#279237 by DainNobody
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:47 am
horse hockey .. sheep dip I have lost faith in everything..Hillary telling stories about how Trump was encroaching on her private space was insidious at best.. she admits she let her people down, but has the gall to publically announce Trump was acting like a stalker at the debates? horse hockey, or it's sheep dip.. pick your poison :(
#279238 by Vampier
Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 am
Okay ... I feel I understand now ... Ta.

Clapper might be better named Crapper or Sheep Doo ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vavqdq_PpgU

... before the Demoncrats get into their latest accusations, they might devote a bit of "thought" to the abilities of McCain, Pelosi and quite a few others ... regarding their "abilities" to "serve". Do some drug testing, IQ testing, even simple geography or questions like who is the President. Their Jackass emblem is appropriate no doubt. Sheep being led to slaughter by a Goat Spiritually and a Jackass politically.
#279257 by MikeTalbot
Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:05 am
Well I certainly wouldn't get upset about those ridiculous people. I'd rather mosey on down to the trailer park for my drama. And that is exactly what those freaks are, 'trailer trash,' in expensive clothes.

Trump was buying protection from govt thugs in order to conduct business in NYC. The H-woman as always was after money.

Talbot