This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278918 by schmedidiah
Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:I don't know, it seems a little extreme to have somebody quit talking to you, because a guy said he could back up a truck don't ya think? :D

I was in the process of not talking to you about anything Dane, because you're a passive aggressive ass. I thought maybe truck driving might be a subject I could actually engage you in, but you blew it. I'm done. You're a cancer. Feel sorry for yourself, lash out at me, I don't care. Have a nice life.

if you go back, and read what I said, you would see I was not singling myself out as doing something that is required to pass a CDL test.. for some reason, reading your first snarky reply, I see you questioning me for some reason with the eye roll icon.. what was that about.. ?..if you don't believe me that I can back up a truck then that is your problem, and btw Arizona does have some peculiar laws, they do not observe Martin Luther King day, and theydo not observe daylight savings time so I was injecting a little humor about Arizona is all..

here is what that jerk said. you're all crazy. shaking my damn head. a liberal smear of the great state of Arizona, from your crazy ally over there, and you have the nerve to call yourself a conservative? you're just a big liberal like Dane. go eat some fondue together and get married in Vermont while you're at it, weirdo. :lol:
#278925 by Planetguy
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm
i'll tell ya what...you DO have to admire Glen for how he's willing to appear like a dunce w no reading comp skills, all in an effort to talk $hit.....hurling spitballs to make a point that makes no sense.

ex. #1. pretending (or perhaps he IS that dense?) to not recognize that me quoting dane word for word when DANE was only recently pointing a finger elsewhere re. "persecution complex es" IS entirely relevant and on point, in this...dane's VERY THREAD where he feels he's being presecuted! :roll: c'mon glenny...you can't REALLY be THAT lamebrained! you REALLY don't get the relevance ...or are you just being just a little dishonest there? as i see it, every time ya bend the truth taking a swipe...that's an automatic disqualification and you lose! lie=lose! :wink:

ex. #2. "claiming" to not see the relevance of Schmed RESPONDING TO the very topic (MLK Day) that DANE brought up! :lol: (way to appear thickheaded to go bat for the team, glen!)

and glen, please....if you're gonna accuse others of being angry....maybe it's best you don't use CAPITAL LETTERS! :lol:

otherwise you just come off as someone projecting YOUR anger onto others. :wink:

have a great day/night and safe travels behind the wheel.....it's a long time since i used to drive for a living in NYC but i know that no matter how skilled someone might be...it's still a crap shoot at best. be safe. 8)
#278970 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:56 pm
Planetguy wrote:i'll tell ya what...you DO have to admire Glen for how he's willing to appear like a dunce w no reading comp skills, all in an effort to talk $hit.....hurling spitballs to make a point that makes no sense.

ex. #1. pretending (or perhaps he IS that dense?) to not recognize that me quoting dane word for word when DANE was only recently pointing a finger elsewhere re. "persecution complex es" IS entirely relevant and on point, in this...dane's VERY THREAD where he feels he's being presecuted! :roll: c'mon glenny...you can't REALLY be THAT lamebrained! you REALLY don't get the relevance ...or are you just being just a little dishonest there? as i see it, every time ya bend the truth taking a swipe...that's an automatic disqualification and you lose! lie=lose! :wink:

ex. #2. "claiming" to not see the relevance of Schmed RESPONDING TO the very topic (MLK Day) that DANE brought up! :lol: (way to appear thickheaded to go bat for the team, glen!)

and glen, please....if you're gonna accuse others of being angry....maybe it's best you don't use CAPITAL LETTERS! :lol:

otherwise you just come off as someone projecting YOUR anger onto others. :wink:

have a great day/night and safe travels behind the wheel.....it's a long time since i used to drive for a living in NYC but i know that no matter how skilled someone might be...it's still a crap shoot at best. be safe. 8)

Go for it. See how blue you look?
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you so sad.

You have stumbled on your own formula, all buy yourself.
I'm getting closer to 70 by the minute, so what does it matter...
The other day I got yelled at by a lifeguard for peeing in the pool... He scared me so much I fell in.
I was at bar and I told some girl I could tell what day she was born on JUST BY FONDLING HER BREAST. She said prove it.
After about a minute she said OK thats long enough... WHAT DAY WAS I BORN ON?

Yesterday :roll: :shock: :lol:
Funny Dude, all you remind me of is a very angry young man that should join the KKK.
#278972 by Planetguy
Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 pm
glen, i know freedom of speech is something you love to riff on.

but guess what, it's just as important to everyone else here as well. (w the exception of that loser willie/crap2nite) sorry...but you don't get to wear a badge, and you win no prize.

luckily for you, not so lucky forthe rest of us....your freedom of speech also allows for you to be dishonest, lie, and distort things as you choose to.

but when they're such BAD lies (much like trump) it just makes you look foolish.

if your lack of capitals in your last post was meant to impart some level headed, cool as a cuc calm....you need to tweak that a little bit. :wink:

again....every you lie...that's automatic disqualification. you've sh*t the bed. you've lost.
#279000 by Vampier
Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 am
Willie have you ever actually tried fondling yourself ? It might help you. It might help us.
#279024 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:57 am
Planetguy wrote:glen, i know freedom of speech is something you love to riff on.

but guess what, it's just as important to everyone else here as well. (w the exception of that loser willie/crap2nite) sorry...but you don't get to wear a badge, and you win no prize.

luckily for you, not so lucky forthe rest of us....your freedom of speech also allows for you to be dishonest, lie, and distort things as you choose to.

but when they're such BAD lies (much like trump) it just makes you look foolish.

if your lack of capitals in your last post was meant to impart some level headed, cool as a cuc calm....you need to tweak that a little bit. :wink:

again....every you lie...that's automatic disqualification. you've sh*t the bed. you've lost.

As you have lectured EVERYONE in the past... You have little concept of when to use ANY capitals... Such as the start of a sentence.
Further more... You forgot to say "IN MY HUMBLE OPINION". That in itself sort of proves the real liar. Distorting the truth with fictional insults is so WEAK! You should defend yourself... But you won't. Actually I am not certain if you are capable of discussion on any reasonable level. You can't with out resorting to personal attacks. NOT MY PROBLEM!
Thank you for allowing me to avoid using the same sort of racial slurs and libel that you spew. You are too :lol: funny! You are the bed... :lol: