This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278577 by Badstrat
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:32 pm
"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," Jan 10, 2010 - Bill Clinton

I really don't agree with that, obama was too lazy and worthless to hold a real job. Yet he still has somewhat of a position as one of Americas greatest traitors among his minions still in government. He served his father, the father of all liars, well. obama is a truly despicable being under any standard of measurement. obama's legacy throughout eternity will be that he is a traitor among traitors, the president of fools.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Former U.N. Amb. Power Unmasked ‘Hundreds’ In Final Year Of Obama Admin Congress moves closer to detailing potentially illicit national security leaks.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... ama-admin/

BY: Adam Kredo
August 2, 2017 4:57 pm

Former United Nations Ambassador Samantha Power is believed to have made "hundreds" of unmasking requests to identify individuals named in classified intelligence community reports related to Trump and his presidential transition team, according to multiple sources who said the behavior is unprecedented for an official in her position.
#278578 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:34 pm
Is that anything we didn't already know before he was elected the first time?

I still can't believe how stupid Americans were/are if they couldn't see that.

Then again...we don't seem to get any good choices when Presidential elections come around.
#278587 by Vampier
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:46 pm
Choice ???? What bleedin choice ... any of the NWO Filth , Demoncrat or Repubic. The masses have been degenerated into a versatile collection of "redundants". I agree with you Missionary Man, it is both amazing and truly tragic how stupid ... not ignorant ... the masses have been made. You could spend several years touring the USA and giving speeches, songs and books to the masses and even then you would be fighting a losing battle ... in some ways.
I think it is about to change forever ... very soon and very, very permanently. Good luck to everyone ... I* think I hear a Trumpet.
#278588 by Badstrat
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:59 pm
" Is that anything we didn't already know before he was elected the first time?"

A lot of people are still fooled. For others it is about the depth of his corruption that is continually being uncovered.