This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278485 by Badstrat
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:52 pm
WOW. How did I miss this ? See the danger being a denier affords you? Man made climate change deniers, run for the higher ground before it's too late. :)

Now Gore is rewriting history to claim his prediction came true in promotion footage of his upcoming film, An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power, which debuted at Sundance on Jan. 19.

http://www.climatedepot.com/2017/01/23/ ... in-sequel/

In this case, context is the difference between honesty and self-interested revisionism.

In his 2006 film, Gore warned, “If Greenland broke up and melted or if half of Greenland and half of West Antarctica broke up and melted this is what would happen to the sea level in Florida [animation shown with much of the state underwater].”

Immediately, after showing Florida, Gore showed animations of drowning cities and countries: San Francisco, The Netherlands, Beijing, Shanghai, Calcutta and then Manhattan.

“But this is what would happen to Manhattan, they can measure this precisely,” Gore warned as he showed his audience much of the city underwater, including the area where the memorial would be built.

Now, he’s twisted his original words to make it appear his prediction about Manhattan came true.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I think I'll move all my stuff to the second floor and put life jackets in every room so Ill be safe until man changes the weather patterns back to the way God intended them in order that we will be safe again. WHEW! I'm glad I ran across this article.

This is just more evidence that Trump collaborated with the Russians. Impeach him, he is behind all the climate change! Someone needs to inform the Trump investigation committees about this before it's too late and we all drown. :) Wait a minute. God said he is going to destroy the earth by fire the next time. I hope all Gores rising water levels due to climate change don't ruin Gods plans. :) :) :)