This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278366 by Badstrat
Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:27 pm
Benedict Arnold (1741-1801) was an early American hero of the Revolutionary War (1775-83) who later became one of the most infamous traitors in U.S. history after he switched sides and fought for the British.

John Benedict Arnold McCain was an early American hero of the War who later became one of the most infamous lying corrupt self serving traitors in U.S. history after he switched sides and fought for the Communist Left. His legacy will be that he contributed to the murder of millions of Americans by making health care inaccessible to them while he kept the best medical care available for himself at their expense.

Nuff said.
#278370 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:42 am
He was just giving cover to all the other Senators. They all wanted it to die but some of them had to look like they were for it. The GOP and the Dems got together and traded favors behind doors. Just like they do on everything, only now we know for sure that the Republicans never had an alternative....they were just acting like they represented their constituents to raise fear money, while the Democrats played the other extreme for fear money.

But now every time Congress gets into a budget decision, Obamacare will be the elephant in the room they have to deal with. It is going to implode upon itself eventually, or they will deal with it because they have to.

I used to work at the calendar factory but I got fired for taking a couple of days off. Want to hear a joke about a piece of paper? Never mind, it's tearable.

#278385 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:11 pm
yod wrote:He was just giving cover to all the other Senators. They all wanted it to die but some of them had to look like they were for it. The GOP and the Dems got together and traded favors behind doors. Just like they do on everything, only now we know for sure that the Republicans never had an alternative....they were just acting like they represented their constituents to raise fear money, while the Democrats played the other extreme for fear money.

But now every time Congress gets into a budget decision, Obamacare will be the elephant in the room they have to deal with. It is going to implode upon itself eventually, or they will deal with it because they have to.

I used to work at the calendar factory but I got fired for taking a couple of days off. Want to hear a joke about a piece of paper? Never mind, it's tearable.

Don't try to cover for that jerk or lessen his despicable actions.

He has free will and his decision rested on his shoulder alone. No one held a gun to his head. God chose him, as he did Judas for his purpose. He chose him just as he chose John Roberts to send Americans into slavery. Yet I am sure that there are even some who would attempt to lessen the severity of what Judas did.

God chose John Benedict Arnold McCain because he knew what was in his heart and that he was willing to do it. He is a liar and a traitor to the American people in his heart. He is as blameless for his actions as was Judas.

He and Graham have been obstructionists concerning everything Trump has tried to accomplish. John Benedict Arnold McCain has been a liberal spokesperson upholding the platforms of the left on every news program he can manage to speak on. He is a traitor to the voters and only got reelected through his lies and deception.

Without hammering it in I doubt that any true conservative has not been aware that the whole rotten bunch want to retain their power over the American people against their will, and that obama care is the vehicle they have chosen. John Benedict Arnold McCain is the spokesman from hell for the demoncrap party.
#278386 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:28 pm
why believe in god and refer to him in every sentence that falls out of your mouth if you think he's just an asshole who does awful things to you? what's the friggin point? :lol:
#278387 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:05 pm
schmedidiah wrote:why believe in god and refer to him in every sentence that falls out of your mouth if you think he's just an asshole who does awful things to you? what's the friggin point? :lol:

What's the point? The point is to remind you that America is under judgment from God because of Americas rejection of God's son and his commandments. It is a warning to get your house in order before it is too late, that is the point .
#278388 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:01 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#278392 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:28 pm
Please, learn some basic theology.

I suggest that you do that.
#278396 by MikeTalbot
Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:00 pm
George

Have you visited Niniveh recently? Sometimes the Lord does punish collectively.

Talbot
#278398 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:41 am
Badstrat wrote:Don't try to cover for that jerk or lessen his despicable actions. .

Man, try reading that again. I said that he is in collusion with most of the Senate. They are despicable.

I still think this was the best result, and Obamacare will implode on it's own. What rises from that might be good. What was going to come from this was never going to be good for conservatives or the mid-term elections. Let the Dems get blamed for Obamacare, and the Republicans blamed for not fixing it, and I think we'll find a happier medium of what Americans want in the next election cycle. If we can get power back to the States, I think that will be the best solution both politically and fiscally.

I do wish things moved faster but this was how our Republic was designed to work; through disfunction and lots of bickering we arrive at the best result long-term for individual citizens. No one gets everything they want, but I'm not bothered by Washington grinding to a halt on this. It's now 20% of our economy and too important to not let everyone have a voice. So let the citizens focus on this issue specifically and we'll send Reps back to do it right in the next election.

Last edited by t-Roy and The Smoking Section on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
#278399 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:50 am
george1146561 wrote:. God would NEVER punish a modern political nation for any reason, ever. God might punish individual people. He might reward individual people. But he would NEVER, EVER under any circumstances punish or reward all of the people who happened to be born within some lines that humans drew on a map as a collective group. He just doesn't work that way. .

Oh man..that's just whack with so many obvious holes. But this is a music forum and no one wants to hear why you're way off with greco-philosophy disguised as biblical literacy.

Please do not presume to speak for God here, ok? It's a music forum.

#278404 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:03 am
Thats right.
When you adjust the tuning of an A string it will change the tension of the E string.
Damn it.
I'm posting it in the wrong section again.
By the way thats just my opinion, however I have heard it time and again that the fact is string tension does affect overall tuning.
Like I said ... sorry I'm posting this in the wrong section. :oops: