This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278540 by J-HALEY
Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 pm
Michelob Ultra man! :wink:
#278546 by DainNobody
Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:34 am
no Vamp, I would be known as "Outta-Tune Boy".. :D
#278584 by Vampier
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:15 pm
Yod ... "Missionary Man" it is ... many might attach sexual connotations to that. Haley, Michelob Man is better than BudMan for certain. Dayne, it is kind of like marching to a different Drummer. "Mercenary Man" is perfect for Talbot. Excellent humour boys.
#278589 by Badstrat
Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:06 pm
"Does that make Slacker "Bible Man". "

I've certainly been called worse, Vamp Man. :)
#278594 by Vampier
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:47 pm
Well Slacker ... at least you and the others have not taken exception to the humour of it all. I am waiting for someone to come up with a "handle" for Schmed.

The Drums of War are beating in the "Jungle". Worse still and aside from the "Korean Question" there is a Coup taking place now against Trump ... they have taken his cell phone away. He is being isolated and prepared to be done away with. "Mac Master" the Great MasterBaiter along with a couple other wanking "Generals" are orchestrating it, circle jerking and salivating as they anticipate the Great War they have all been wanking and hankering for. They dream of "Martial Law" and "COG" and counting "sheep" as they are marched off to the FEMA KAMPS and "Showers" ... (Guillotines). By the way Slacker, I do agree with you re the USA ... it is just a matter of time and circumstance. Another year would be nice but September 23rd is just around the corner.

Hmmm I wonder if the "Field Commanders" when Martial Law is declared, will have the "authority" to put to trial or "Kangaroo Court" those arrested in "Violation" and sentence them as traitors to death on the spot ????