This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278302 by Badstrat
Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:47 pm
Welcome to government VA style health care, the home of misdiagnosis,long waiting times just to get an appointment, no dental coverage, long slow lines even after or if you finally get in, and selective treatment. The VA is speedy government health care modeled after the DMV and USPS. Government healthcare (or the lack of it) is a dog eat dog bureaucracy controlled selective population control system for the masses. Soylent Green, anyone?

Thanks McCain, you self serving egocentric habitually lying moron. They left your brain and removed the tumor, BIG mistake. If they would have left the tumor and removed your brain then you may have had the loyalty to your constituents to vote to repeal this crapcare. I for one understand your F.U, I have great healthcare so I couldn’t care less about yours, attitude. War “hero / traitor” to all who trusted in you to represent them and protect their rights as Americans. May you forever be remembered as “FU McCain”

Alaskans, at least you have an excuse. Your brains have been frozen and you are just waiting for the farmers from outer space to come here to harvest your brains to be used as fertilizer for their crops on their planet.

Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn. Just a plain phukin stupid fraud
Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va. A Helen Keller without learning abilities
Susan Collins, R-Maine retarded from birth
Dean Heller, R-Nev. voted in by the Alzheimer folks
John McCain, R-Ariz. A traitor to American citizen by any rule of measure
Lisa Murkowski, R- Alaska A shit-for-brains awaiting the harvest
Rob Portman, R-Ohio needs no explanation

All joined the Democrat Satanists to defeat the repeal amendment and phuk you over. Traitors to all Americans have taken your freedom from you and empowered government inefficient costly moronic bureaucracy to rule over you in every area of your life forever more.

Anyone still too stupid to understand what just happened to you? Just wait and the ruling class will reveal these things and make it all abundantly clear to you in time.
#278344 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 am
Just a side point to that Vamp...
To run my own HAZ-MAT vehicles,(heating oil), I have to belong to a consortium for regular random drug testing.
I also have to maintain medical certification that is becoming more stringent by the year.
That s just two minor points of the whole "COMPLIANCE" picture.
I'm just doing everything I can to safely drive a truck...

THESE POLITICIANS ARE DRIVING OUR COUNTRY!

Time to drain the swamp...
Sadly, I don't think anyone man can do it. Too many SHEEP!
#278354 by Vampier
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:39 pm
A most excellent point Glen. In light of this I feel that it is not at all unreasonable that those in "government" who "protect" us SHOULD IN FACT BE SCRUTINIZED EVEN MORE THAN YOU AND SUBJECTED TO DRUG TESTING, MENTAL EVALUATIONS AND RETIRED AFTER A TERM LIMIT. The shits that are mumbling, bumbling, stumbling about "governing" should be for the most part have been removed long ago ... McCain the Brain, Pelosi the Demented and The Hag who leaks, stumbles and defecates out of all her over used orifices regularly. Congress has been a Zoo with the monkeys throwing feces at one another. A Jungle yes and the jungle is ruled by a ZOO.
#278405 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:08 am
I went to a zoo yesterday...
They only had one animal on display...
It was a DOG.

It was a sh*t zoo.... :oops:
#278415 by Badstrat
Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:43 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I went to a zoo yesterday...
They only had one animal on display...
It was a DOG.

It was a sh*t zoo.... :oops:

Yeah, but was it a poodle with a lion hair cut? That would count for something.
#278450 by Vampier
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:32 pm
Glen have you seen the film OKJA ?
#278462 by Vampier
Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 pm
You should check it out. I saw it at "Cinema Martes" at the Coffee Shop. Every tuesday they show a free film. I think it was a Korean Film. It is about raising "Super Pigs" for food using Genetic manipulation. It was an odd film but I rather liked it. At first I thought it was going to be a Walt Disney type film but without the usual chorus of singing faggots. It has some action and no it is not a cartoon. As it progresses it gets better and better. It reminded me of you in that respect ... the more i get to know you the better or more likable you are ... "Pig Man". Wow that kind of came out of the blue from Schmed. Does that make Slacker "Bible Man". It is all kind of "super hero". Planet Guy would be "Planet Man". Would Yod become "Jew Man" I wonder what Talbot would be or Dayne or Haley ???
#278477 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:38 am
Interesting... I should check it out.
As far as "pig man" I have to consider that a compliment. Pigs are amazing creatures with tremendous ability to survive under the worst conditions. They are tremendously loyal to their sounder or group. They are incredibly smart enough to figure out things they don't like. They are tough as heck. Even my little guy will not back down. Please keep your large dog away... He doesn't look that big, but if he is threatened, he will attack with unmatched ferocity. I don't want to have the problem of explaining and apologizing over your dead rottweiler because you just wanted to let him "sniff" my little pig.
Other than that...

Call me pig man any day.
#278487 by Vampier
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:02 pm
Check out the film for sure ... I liked it. Thought provoking ... in some ways tragic ... yet another insight on "Humanity". Times are winding up on a self destructive bent.
#278489 by Badstrat
Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:21 pm
" At first I thought it was going to be a Walt Disney type film but without the usual chorus of singing faggots.

So So astute.

Help me, I may die laughing. My sides hurt. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
#278527 by Vampier
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:28 pm
Ta Slacker.
#278530 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:46 pm
Vampier wrote:Would Yod become "Jew Man" I wonder what Talbot would be or Dayne or Haley ???

I'd prefer Missionary man?

Talbot would be Mercenary Man
Dayne would be Delusional Man (just a joke, Dayne, since you think you're the only person here who can play Zep)
Haley would be Bud Man