This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278106 by Badstrat
Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:05 pm
Is this what happens when you surrounded yourself with progressive and liberal advisors?
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Newly appointed White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci has voiced support on social media for “strong” gun-control laws, which would be a major departure from the positions of President Trump.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... cations-c/

Trumps choice of communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, is anti Concealed Carry Reciprocity. So will he represent gun owners or gun haters when push comes to shove on the vote?

Does that bother anyone? Just asking.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Trump called for end to Iran deal before recertifying it:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... eal-before

Where did their threat to nuke America go? They do mean it. What happened to all the previous reports that they were NOT in compliance? Trump wasn't going to but his advisors suggested that he keep the deal. Good advice?

Does this bother anyone? Just asking.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Trump approves 15,000 extra visas for seasonal foreign workers during 'Made in America' week

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 46111.html

These visas are not to fill high tech jobs, but rather jobs such as cooks, waitresses, meat processors, Uber drivers, hotel clerks, maids, landscapers, and all manner of other jobs that will displace some American workers with lower paid workers. We can always add the displaced American workers to the welfare community.

Apple, Google, and Microsoft are among 97 companies that pressured Trump for this.

Pay attention: Budget bill would double number of foreign workers on H-2B visas if passed.

http://www.oregonlive.com/business/inde ... numbe.html

Does this bother anyone? Just asking.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Trump stated several times that he would sign amendments made to obamacare ( amendments not a repeal ) if they set it on his desk.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Trump promised to make big budget cuts before raising deposit 1 trillion dollars for infra structure. Then his #1 advisor (Ivanka) gets daddy to go along with a gargantuan "paid family leave" welfare program nestled snugly in the budget.

Trump's budget to include paid family leave, but may face trouble in Congress

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/ ... index.html

....................................................................................................................................................

The more things change the more they stay the same. Of course it’s never trumps fault, but he is signing off on this crap, right? Did obama take the phone and pen with him when he left? Just asking.
#278110 by MikeTalbot
Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:04 pm
Slacker

Surely you didn't trust a politician? Even a well meaning person can accomplish little with that mob.

We can elect any one we want, but the people that actually run things will keep on doing the dirty.

Talbot
#278111 by DainNobody
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:18 pm
in answer to Slacker's question: " does this bother anyone "? in regards to 15,000 visas granted, well, somebody has got to pick the lettuce, I don't see any other way around that, :D
#278112 by DainNobody
Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:20 pm
not until John Deere invents a mechanical lettuce-picker implement.. LOL.. :)
#278113 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:30 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:in answer to Slacker's question: " does this bother anyone "? in regards to 15,000 visas granted, well, somebody has got to pick the lettuce, I don't see any other way around that, :D

Dane,
Not a single one of these 1500 jobs are farm jobs. Those are covered by other visas.
#278114 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:37 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Slacker

Surely you didn't trust a politician? Even a well meaning person can accomplish little with that mob.

We can elect any one we want, but the people that actually run things will keep on doing the dirty.

Talbot

YOU DON"T TRUST POLITICIANS???? I'm shocked and appalled.

Trump needs to get rid of the leftist and progressive advisors that are infecting his better judgment.
#278115 by DainNobody
Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:48 am
sorry bout that, I did not really invest a lot of time researching it, but from past experience, I believe visas are issued to fulfill job vacancies and it's because there are not enough Americans to fulfill them.. and again, I would need to invest more time into that.. good day Slacker.. :)
#278117 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 am
None of this bothers me because MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

perfect slogan for a bumper sticker, a hat, or a t-shirt. See how that works? :wink:

:roll:
#278126 by MikeTalbot
Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:20 pm
Dayne

There a plenty of unemployed Americans who need only to get off their asses to pick that lettuce.

I picked fruit in FL and I can tell you that was no picknik so are these loafers better than me?

Talbot
#278137 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:38 am
schmedidiah wrote:None of this bothers me because MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

perfect slogan for a bumper sticker, a hat, or a t-shirt. See how that works? :wink:

:roll:

Dude you are plucked up!!!!!

I know where you are coming from...

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!
#278142 by Badstrat
Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:21 pm
If you really want to put Americans to work:

First raise the "welfare" income requirements so that people who actually have enough money can't suck off the taxpayer. If they need extra money to buy food they will work.
Stop the visas and put these Americans to work.

Kick all the disability frauds off the dole. If you can't lift 50lb boxes then get an office job or at least a job that doesn't require lifting anything over 50 lbs.. A good many of these people seldom appear disabled when they need to do something they want to do. I have known people on welfare simply because they do not get along with others. If they need to buy food, miraculously they will go to work again. I know a lot of musicians that can't work because of bad backs that can carry and load their 60+lb amplifiers by themselves for gigs.

People getting both food stamps to feed their kids at home that send their kids to schools for free meals... make them pay the for their food and stop the double dipping in taxpayers wallets. Take the cost of meals from their food stamp allowance.

Stop welfare payments from being higher than having a job. Paying more for people to sit on their asses than to get a job should be stopped.

That's how you make jobs for a lot of Americans.
#278159 by Vampier
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:03 am
This is all rubbish to set up "America" for the influx of Islamic Invaders ... who are not qualified to TIG Weld nor pick lettuce. They will not work only demand, rob, rape and destroy. I would imagine that there are some Welders in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana and Idaho ... more than enough. They just want to be paid properly which the "government" could do if they wished. They spend a lot of time and money in meetings, "creating incentives" and other smoke and mirror BULLSHITE. I am not trying to pick a fight George because there is some credence in what you state so well. All I am saying is that if the idiots in Government ... the alligators who in reality are more Snakelike, if they were eradicated and replaced with honest patriotic competent AMERICANS, then they would actually do their jobs and find the welders and those they need, domestically and put things on fair level ... well then America would be great again.
#278164 by Vampier
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:36 am
I totally agree that it takes time and can not be done "overnight". I actually believe that most common people understand at least that much. But how many times have they been LIED to and time after time elected supposedly "New Political filth" only to fin out after their wait and patience that once again they were "Fooled Again". So much damage has been done that "The Republic" is in fact no longer a Republic any more than "Republicans" are actually "Republicans". The many, MANY FACTIONS of "government" is indeed a reality and only goes to vividly demonstrate that it is "Top Heavy" and needs to have much given back to the individual States and of course "The Individual" citizen. The entire world is far too phucked for the USA to pretend it is the "World's PoliceMan" or the World's Judge and Jury and Executioner. Before anyone in"Government" starts spewing about other countries they need to get their own House, State and "government" CLEAN and on a solid MORAL Foundation. I have long tired of listening to the Evil CrapHeads over and over again spewing fecal matter out of each orifice year after year after year, when after each year these pieces of Dung LIE, FAIL and Continue the idiotic RUSE that they are "working". They only relif from this EXCRETEMENT is when they DIE. They continue in their "Office" even when they are proven to be incompetent, traitorous scum and out of touch with even knowing who the real and current PRESIDENT is. They question Trump ??? They need a mental check up themselves ASAP ... they would then be forced to vacate before they mercifully DIE. Downward Spiral ... no shite Sparky ... a better term would be NOSEDIVE with FULL POWER. AMERICA FIRST ... AMERICANS FIRST ... NOT IMPORTED NONAMERICANS.