This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278230 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:38 am
george1146561 wrote:Maybe you folks should learn what H2-B visas are before getting into a lather over them.

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-st ... al-workers

I am not a fan of them. I don't think they are needed. But one of the key things about them is this requirement (emphasis added):

"There are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available to do the temporary work."

These are all for temporary positions. For example, let's say a company needs qualified TIG welders for a 6 month project in the wilds of North Dakota in the winter. When the project is done, it's done. And let's say the company has tried to find qualified American TIG Welders willing to spend six months in a North Dakota winter, and can't find any. All of the qualified TIG welders already have jobs or aren't willing to temporarily relocate for a short-term project. In that situation, the company can start looking for foreign TIG Welders willing to accept a 6 month job.

I am not saying that it is a good thing to bring in foreigners. The company could also hire America welders who aren't TIG certified and give them the training they need to get certified. But if you're going to whine about H-2B visas, at least learn what they are before spouting off.

This was an interesting point.
I can teach you MIG, TIG, STICK, BRAZING, SOLDERING, in about four hours.

If you half a brain in your head this is a skill that can be easily learned.

My point is really dumb... Don't wait around waiting waiting for a million dollar a year job, working 2 hours a day, because this is owed to you.
I'm just a dumb Phuck. Nobody has ever handed me anything for free, except for my wife's love.
You have to go out and work for this. Other wise... Somebody else will.

Skilled workers? Somebody still has to feed the people. Somebody still has to till the fields.

Just saying...
#278249 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:53 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:None of this bothers me because MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

perfect slogan for a bumper sticker, a hat, or a t-shirt. See how that works? :wink:

:roll:

Dude you are plucked up!!!!!

I know where you are coming from...

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!

and once again, you're not worth talking to unless you threaten to pull out your gun and start shooting people like it's the wild west. gonna do that again soon, Goober? :roll:
#278260 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:21 pm
george1146561 wrote:Considering the climate nowadays for lawsuits, I can't see any company willing to risk hiring someone to do much of anything who wasn't certified in the job skill, with a formal piece of paper assuring the world that the worker was competent.

Except the Minneapolis Police Dept
#278291 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:56 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:None of this bothers me because MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

perfect slogan for a bumper sticker, a hat, or a t-shirt. See how that works? :wink:

:roll:

Dude you are plucked up!!!!!

I know where you are coming from...

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!

and once again, you're not worth talking to unless you threaten to pull out your gun and start shooting people like it's the wild west. gonna do that again soon, Goober? :roll:

And once again.... I'm not worth replying too, because of your ridiculous suppositions. You a not being serious ... So... Please don't bother to reply. :lol:
#278357 by Vampier
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:10 pm
THAT IS IT !!!!!!!!!

INCOMPETENCE

The Dumbing Down's most coveted RESULT.

It is rampant, it is everywhere, it is a requirement for "government" and now it has been "expanded" to be totally inclusive. Do not let yourself be "triggered" by INCOMPETENCE" but embrace it like a rapist Muslim "refugee". Become "tolerant" in understanding that those who insult you are merely just frustrated by the insults they hurl and frustrated by their own incapabilities ... so demonstrate how you are capable by tolerating, embracing and submitting. Just think of that vulnerable "Free" feeling of several times daiily kneeling and sticking your arse in the air like a stink bug in order that you can be phucked by your "government', your police, Islam and Satan.
#278375 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:39 am
Schmeddy,
Hey GOOBER...
You seem to be the the problem. I pointed the out many post's back.
You don't get it , you never will because you have bought into the whole NEW WORLD ORDER CRAAP!

Guns are for protection.
Guns are for protection against anarchy.
Guns are for protecting our nation.
Guns are for protecting our constitution.
Guns are for pr protecting our laws.
Guns are for protecting our police officers.
Guns are for protecting our civil liberties.
Guns are even for protecting our military

In short Schmeddy... You are a sheep man... You have been sold a bill of goods that goes against the very foundations of the GREATEST NATION EVER FOUNDED... THE ONLY ONE THAT ALLOWS A MAN TO LIVE IN FREEDOM!

You really don't get it... You really don't scare anyone... Extrapolate why! You are the one that sounds violent enough to start shooting....
If you had the skills. LMAO!
#278383 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:33 pm
I don't own any guns but I support the 2nd Amendment. Unlike you, I wouldn't get on the internet and threaten to shoot other members of a forum over a disagreement on the issues. go ahead and call me a liberal, threaten to shoot me, whatever. I don't get your mental illness, pig man. and I never will.
#278403 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:47 am
I will say prayer for you. You just don't get it... I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Yet you seem to keep screaming take all of Glen's humanity away.

Please go re-think some of your thoughts, and put your liberal philosophy away.
Schmeddy. .. You avoided my whole point.
Guns should only be used for absolute protection.
If you use a knife or a rock or a stick or even a piece of paper to hurt another FREE person... You are totally wrong under Christian values.

I don't understand where you are coming from Schmeddy... I have NEVER personally threatened you with a gun. YET, YOU TRY TO PUT IT THAT WAY!

I don't think so dude. You are the one that comes off as an extremely threatening person.
I'll keep my guns. Just in case you get really crazy... In the meantime I'll say a prayer. You don't hurt yourself....
#278416 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:44 pm
Glenny,

Now admittedly I'm not able to keep up with some conversations here for many days or even weeks at a time, but I've never picked up on that from Schmeddy. He's from Arizona where they wear guns on their hip if they want to.

He hasn't met you personally and I've told you a few times that you come across pretty wild and crazy at times when you write. Maybe it's the capital letters or the alternative way you spell cuss words? But you do appear to have high blood pressure when you write sometimes, and a person who doesn't know that you're just a fuzzy wuzzy might not understand.

Then there is always the possibility that he likes to tweak you, and will continue as long as you let him.

#278418 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:32 pm
listen to your buddy Yod, Pig Man. he's usually right about this stuff. :wink:
#278423 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:14 pm
Pig man. I like that.
Yod I just took my blood pressure . 110 over 65. Not a problem for an old man. The only reason for that is I have worked my body off for many years. I don't drink any more because I switched to flat tires, and they are so disgusting... Who wants to drink them? Smoking? Done with that. I'm the lucky one. Smoked for over 55 years... Can still out run piggy.

FREEDOM, CONTROLLED BY OTHER MEN.... WARNING! I control my own destiny... NOT THEM!
The very basis of AMERICA!
#278593 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:37 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Pig man. I like that.
Yod I just took my blood pressure . 110 over 65. Not a problem for an old man. The only reason for that is I have worked my body off for many years. I don't drink any more because I switched to flat tires, and they are so disgusting... Who wants to drink them? Smoking? Done with that. I'm the lucky one. Smoked for over 55 years... Can still out run piggy.

!

Awesome...we need good Americans with good aim to live long enough to put down the Deep State Treason Rebellion.