This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278071 by Badstrat
Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:22 pm
Bill Nye: Older people need to 'die' out before climate science can advance

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bill- ... le/2629163

Why not simply give the oldsters lobotomies so they can accept the propaganda of climate change advocates? Waiting around for all of us to die seems so barbaric. Besides, by then it may be too late and we will all have drowned by the rising oceans or at the least be fried by the heat. :)
#278079 by Vampier
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:27 pm
I agree Yod ... he is a total imbecile. The "High Priests of Science" are even worse than those of "Religions". But it seems that empathy and the simple joys of life have been replaced by the "more worthwhile endeavours" of money, immorality, psychopathic gratifications and the worship of EVIL. We will see how when the SHTF exactly how redundant the aged are. We will see that their wisdom, control, calmness and abilities will be unequaled by the corrupted, polluted and retarded "youth". Take away their "smart" phones and they are for the most part zombies.
#278093 by MikeTalbot
Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 pm
My first 'serious' job was with the Water Dept in Baltimore. I learned much...

When I was researching the benefits package I saw that Lobotomies were covered. I asked my boss if it was optional or mandatory.

Talbot
#278147 by Badstrat
Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:47 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:My first 'serious' job was with the Water Dept in Baltimore. I learned much...

When I was researching the benefits package I saw that Lobotomies were covered. I asked my boss if it was optional or mandatory.

Talbot

I believe they are required. At least it appears that almost everyone in Washington DC has had them.
#278161 by Vampier
Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:12 am
A most excellent suggestion George ... his time is "nigh".