This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277938 by Badstrat
Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:40 pm
WOW!!! That's a first. I bet it's hard to get life insurance if you are even a distant acquaintance of the clintons.

I wonder if he shot himself 7 times in the head with a 45 and then stabbed himself in the back 32 times with a butcher knife? I'd believe that about as much as the storing they are telling.

WASHINGTON — Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to testify against alleged Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami via gunshot wound to the head.

"Testify against" Oopsy

http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/clinton-foun ... ound-dead/

The death was ruled a suicide. Eberwein was 50 and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life for his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/07/clinton-foun ... G7srLmp.99
#278057 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 pm
These are strange days indeed. We joke about Hillary's many murders as if that is just part of how it works these days...and maybe it is.

Talbot
#278082 by Vampier
Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:42 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bmMl2OGVQ0&t=8s ... NEXT ?

As I have consistently stated the Hag and her Perverted gimp are Evil and Demonic. They need to be quite simply exterminated with Great Prejudice ASAP. It is horrible as Talbot has so aptly stated ... what humanity has become especially in the "USA".
#278232 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:57 am
That's why these ASSSHOLES, NEED TO TAKE OUR GUNS AWAY....

They can't move forward, with deadly agendas, when people can people can still defend themselves against evil!
#278258 by Vampier
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:22 pm
ABSOLUTELY ... Glen. There are those on BM who like to poke fun at you regarding "guns" but you are backed up totally by historical facts and those who can not see this and put it into perspective are merely declaring their denial and ignorance of HISTORY. The "Dumbing down" is working.
#278294 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:35 am
Dumbing down is certainly working.
Even SCHMEDDY has forgotten that we would still be under British rule... Unless there had NOT BEEN so many individual gun owners that were willing to stand up to TOTAL TYRANNY coming from another person that felt because he was king... That it was OK... To rip you out of your home in the middle of the night and KILL YOU.

Poor SCHMEDDY... He has been misinformed that was OK.
For the record let us be heavily reminded that it was individuals with GUNS, that caused CORNWALLIS to LOSE the southern campaign and eventually be so weak as to lose the war.

HISTORY. If you don't learn it, you are doomed to repeat it. This same shiit is happening today, very sad.
#278355 by Vampier
Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:50 pm
How long and to what extent are these slimebags going to be tolerated and allowed to "play" as they musrder all their enemies ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tY865C4Dyw&t=164s

IT IS HIGH TIME TO BECOME SUPER AGGRESSIVE IN THE INVESTIGATIONS OF THOSE WHO MURDER THEIR ENEMIES.
#278376 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:45 am
We have to many sheep like Schmeddy that believe the clintons can have guns to kill people with total hatred...

But nobody else.

I'm tired of the dude... And , his comments.
#278471 by schmedidiah
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:12 am
Oh wow! I'm in a thread I had never even clicked on. That's remarkable. :lol:
#278479 by schmedidiah
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:36 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:That's because I'm calling you out on all the hatred of FREE MEN you have displayed in many, many of your post's.

You are a slick one.

I fully support the right to keep and bear arms. I fear what would happen if the libs got their way and took away all the guns from law abiding citizens but left them in the hands of criminals. That wouldn't make one person in this country any safer than they are now.

My problem is with you being an idiot, threatening to shoot anyone you disagree with. It's all in print on this site and it's been quoted, so you can't scrub it.

Now's your chance to tell me I'm lying, I'm very liberal and I don't understand
FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!!!! 'MURICA!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#278496 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:37 pm
You are an asssshole. You just twisted every word including AMERICA.

You do what you you want ...

That is not what I ever said...

Schmeddy... You are the stupid idiot with quotes on record that can't be erased... Proving just that.

However you are a liberal... extreme in the killing you would do to push your beliefs.. GOOD LUCK!