This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278501 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:52 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll be hearing a lot more from me since you want to mention me in threads I don't take part in. See how that works, genius? :roll:
#278526 by Vampier
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:22 pm
Schmed ... do try and get control of your Ego.

George ... What you state is absolutely true ... there is a string of suspicious "deaths" to prove it.

The Hag and her Perverted Gimp are nearing the "End" ... just like the Puss Bag Soros and a host of other Filth. Chelsea will inherit nothing but an oozing tumour which she will not be able to deal with. The zombies are becoming aware of the Evil that is "The Clinton Foundation". There is always satisfaction in killing the "Captain" of an Evil sinking ship. It will not be pretty but "revenge" usually is not. The SACRIFICE of THE HAG comes.
#278529 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:45 pm
Right back at ya Vamp. :wink:
#278585 by Vampier
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Schmed ... you sound very much like "Planet Guy".
#278598 by schmedidiah
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:37 pm
Vampier wrote:Schmed ... you sound very much like "Planet Guy".

Well I'm not. Look. I'll make a deal with you. You clowns can keep up your routine of pissing in the ocean, thinking you're making a damn bit of difference in the world (YOU'RE NOT) and I'll return to talking about music with musicians on a musicians forum. Glad we could have this talk. Enjoy the end of the world.

8)
#278619 by Vampier
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:23 pm
Schmed ... "Pig Man" ??? "clowns" ??? "pissing in the ocean" ???

And YOU are going to make a deal with US ??? No you are not like Planet Guy for he would never call Glen Pig Man. You are much more like the NWO. Favour CENSORSHIP much ???

General Chat is not strictly applicable to Music as you well know. Perhaps that is why many of those Posting on General Chat do not go into the strictly Music Section and call those posting there "Pig Men" and "clowns" because they are making music Posts ? What do you "think" about that ? There is the intellectual factor combined with understanding ... which is difficult for some ... obviously.

And just to address your "thinking" further ... actually those posting ... not "pissing" on the General Chat ARE expressing their thoughts and in doing so ARE making a Damned Difference ... even in the eyes of the Globalist and NWO Trash.

I have always appreciated your sense of humour and it's uniqueness for the most part enjoying your Posts. I understand as many on here do, about creating a Life and the long lasting Responsibilities which come in the waves of realization that unceasingly roll in. This changes some in a great variety of ways ... No One is immune from this.

"Glad we could have this talk" ... the purpose of the Forum is Discussion not condemnation. At times we all lose sight of this, but with your expressed attitude towards "having a talk" does in no way bode well for your parenting responsibilities. Just saying mate. You do what you wish, say what you wish and then live with the consequences.

"Pissing in the ocean" can be taken as pissing upon the multitudes of Humanity ... "the waters". Kind of Biblical in a way ... just like "Enjoying the end of the world". Words can be double edged swords and misused either intentionally or otherwise. Of course that is a personal choice.

As a Musician and now a Father you are no doubt fully conversant in their use and effect ... making your personal choices accordingly. And on the Forum, Music or General, these choices are adequately displayed for all to see. Quite revealing I must say. I know I am just as guilty in all this as you or others are ... but I am perhaps more aware and a teeny weenie little more respectful. But of course that is my personal choice.

An insightful examination of Motivation might well be in order ... Slacker's, Glen's, Dayne's, Haley's, mine and even yours. We are not the Commercial Sluts of Doom and our motivation is not only personal but also empathetic to the "Ocean" ... to others. Good Luck to you on the Music Sections and as a Husband and Father. Oh, and as a Musician.
#278736 by Badstrat
Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 pm
Vampier wrote:Hmmmm .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk3WlFZiznk

Perhaps the clintons are simply asymptomatic carriers of death. It could be"clinton death syndrome" could be contagious seeing as to how many have mysteriously died. It's probably not their fault at all.
#278774 by Vampier
Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:44 pm
You are correct Glen. speaking of "Dead Skunk", The Hag who smells much worse and is nothing more than a desperate Demonic leaking corpse ... has resorted to an even lower "Low" ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTPGskPGFRM
#279457 by Vampier
Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:27 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HsVL7wNDKw ... How much longer can this Evil continue ? It has reached the point of being ridiculous and needs to be itself put to death. The utter insanity and lack of people doing their jobs defies and defiles the imagination. The Hag needs to be brought down ASAP.
#279462 by Badstrat
Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:52 pm
Funny how that works isn't it? With friends like the clintons you don't need enemies.

Isn't comey overdue for an "accident"?

Comey drafted letter exonerating Hillary Clinton before email investigation ended, GOP senators say

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/come ... nators-say

Whoda thunk it? obama .... the king of rot.