This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277608 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:40 pm
Kate's Law Passes House

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyob ... w-n2348456

Kate's Law, which mandates a minimum five-year prison sentence for anyone who reenters the country illegally at least twice after being deported, passed the House of Representatives on Thursday with a vote of 257 to 157.

All you illegal sons a bitches better start behaving. :) :) :) :) :) :)
#277638 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:26 am
With deepest respect to you. This is what I have been talking about for many posts.
I have also heard your anti Trump words. He is one man. I see way too many protecting their assses. I doubt he can change that.
I don't know what to make of the whole mess.
I do know the first charge of all government, is to keep citizens safe.
From what I see... Government is failing... First charge KEEP AMERICA SAFE!
KATE STEINLE IS DEAD. She is one of many that have been killed by illegal foreign nationals.
Anyone that doesn't get it, doesn't care... That raises the question about destroying America....
Not on my watch....
#277639 by Badstrat
Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:39 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:With deepest respect to you. This is what I have been talking about for many posts.
I have also heard your anti Trump words. He is one man. I see way too many protecting their assses. I doubt he can change that.

Respectfully, Glen, get off the "rah rah rah Trump I told you so band wagon". The things I have complained about concerning Trump have not changed one bit. He was ready to sign a healthcare bill that would send us to single payer. He is listening to his "closest advisor" who I heard slipped her welfare paid leave program into this last health bill. He was ready to give subsidies to people making up to 250K for healthcare (another unsustainable welfare program) and there are many other things he stands for with which I do not agree.

By the way, Trump didn't write "Kates law, the people designated to write this nations laws wrote it and passed it.

Better than a dem, yes (but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?) , is he doing some things I like, yes, is he doing some things I do not like, yes. I realize you are a trump groupie but I am not. Let's leave it at that. :)
#277648 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:17 am
Yeah and you would be in jail if hillary was elected. All your constitutional freedoms would have been under total attack.

As far as health care... Why is the government involved in it ALL?
22 million people have new healthcare, but at what expense? That's less than 7% of Americans. That also includes forcing abortion on us as part of that health care... That's a whole different discussion .

President Trump may not be able to change what is wrong in Washington. What is truly wrong is lifetime politicians.
Even President George Washington refused a third term. He was brilliant, and understood the value of allowing EVERYONES voice to be heard.

I don't know how much President Trump can change. It is very hard to drain a swamp... When you are fighting off alligators. He is not the problem.
It is Americans that have been convinced they have to surrender their FREEDOM to make a greater society.
I don't remember the Star Trek movie where Spock dies in the end. His last words were something like the sacrifice of one for the good all.
What a bernie sanders speech. Why do I disagree?
Society will only advance when the individual is allowed to contribute their special talents.

Gary, you and I are both facing the end of life game. I fear not. Trump groupie... I think not... Kate's law... Why did it not pass before he was president? Lifetime politicians?

I don't want to argue with you. I like you too much. Remember Freedom on this 4th of July. It truly is a right that comes from God... With it comes tremendous personal responsibility and tolerance of all righteous men.
#277655 by Badstrat
Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:41 pm
I'm not about arguing with you either. Get off the if hillary were elected crap that you bring up every time someone says something they do not like about what trump is doing. That's compete B.S. Dropping that lame argument would be a good start. obama was elected twice and none of us went to jail. Actually the republicraps are just as likely to send us to jail as the demons. They're all power mad little Napoleons that use Gestapo tactics on American citizens.

Trumps favorite part was left out of "Kates Law", that being the most important part, the word "MANDATORY". That stipulation was dropped from the law, and that took a great many teeth out of it. Sentences were left up to the obama stacked liberal illegal alien friendly judges.

That law was written in 2015, where was trump in that? A good many more republicraps were elected since it was written but I suppose you don't believe that had much to do with it.

I don't make enemies bast on peoples beliefs. A person can be truly stupid in their political and social beliefs but that doesn't make them my personal enemy. God made them that way not me.

So peace, bro... have a great 4th while we still can. We're still headed down the drain. :)
#277687 by Vampier
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:49 pm
Happy 4th of July you guys. The dangers are present clear and growing to everyone in the USA. 777 is numerically, ritually and historically a coveted date for the Evil Filth. BEWARE.

The Muslim Filth are taking Europe with the help of The Hag Merkel and the Pervert New Emperor of France. Sweden has fallen, France has Fallen. England has Fallen. Italy has Fallen. Spain has Fallen. Greece has Fallen. Visegard is the Last Hope for Europe. The Evil of the EU are rubbing their hands and crotches in gleeful anticipation of the "spoils".

The Black Messiah means to return ... hence "Messiah". This has always been his plan. He has no intention of leaving. The Hag Hillary is destined to be a sacrifice just as I have stated also before. the masses are predictable as are the Ruling Filth.

BEWARE ... PREPARE
#277689 by Badstrat
Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:30 pm
"Trump wasn't president in 2015."

Exactly.

Trump wasn't sworn in until Jan 2016. But the point I was making is this.. just what exactly did trump have to do with operating in the legislative branch of government writing Kates law during obama presidency? Nothing. So that is the amount of credit he deserves concerning it.

Don't misunderstand me, I like a lot of what Trump is doing. I also dislike a lot of what he is doing. One big thing is that he made promises he couldn't possibly keep, and he should have known that at the least from the advisors around him. So either he was careless (He misspoke) with his promises or he was ignorant concerning his ability to keep them.

Like all politicians who make promises they can't possibly keep, at some level they know they won't be able to keep them yet they keep making them regardless. I liked what he said to be elected, but not for one minute did I believe most of those promises as I have been around the block a few times. This election was not my first rodeo by any means.

Rule of thumb. Never believe anyone making big promises while they are running for office. As it has been said:

"Anyone running for political office has already been corrupted"
#277710 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 am
You really hate President Trump.
I don't know what to tell you....

Read what you wrote, Gary. I don't understand where you are coming from. NOKO wants to blow our asses away and are working hard to be able to do it. Suddenly being forced to pay for some girls abortion at 8 months is not as important as what is happening on the world situation.
I don't even think our president was expecting to walk into such a mess.

Just trying to keep things in perspective. Domestic issues, small firecracker. World issues, apocalypse now.
I think we are all in deep shiit! I doubt that even President Donald Trump has a big enough shovel to move all the craap that is out to destroy Gods promise of FREEDOM. Thanks for your thoughts Gary.
#277714 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:32 pm
"You really hate President Trump.
I don't know what to tell you...."

Don't appear to be ignorant, Glen. You are clueless concerning how I feel about trump. I do not hate any man. I dislike the actions and deeds of men, not them personally. That is a false accusation directed at me. And you don't need to tell me anything.

I get tired of the rah rah rah crap and your waving your gun around like a tough guy just as you get tired of me pointing out the negative side of trump.

Christians are supposed to be submissive to Gods authority. Did Christ fight those who took him captive? We are to be as he was. It is written: " If anyone is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword must he be slain. Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints". The key words are endurance and faith. And again: " As it is said in the holy Writings, Because of you we are put to death every day; we are like sheep ready for destruction." No gun waiving allowed.

For personal defense. yes, against Gods appointed authority, no. Neither your freedom or mine are of any importance to God who has declared the above. All things are done for his purpose whether it be to bless a nation or curse a nation. We are under the curse.

Things are what they are. We're going down. Some within the Christian community believe it will be sooner than if hillary were elected. I don't discard that opinion yet neither do I fully accept it. The Christian community, those who are actually serving God, are the ones saying those things. Personally I do not know, but I have also been told that the time is short. What God means by short I do not know.

Although I have explained many times where I am coming from to you you still do not accept it. So why not just drop it instead of questioning me with every post I make concerning trump. You always make what I feel is a personal attack as opposed to rebutting the topic.

Peace, bro. Do not take what I say as being hostile.
#277721 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:41 am
Gary, you are preaching to the choir. I don't know if it's the right sermon or not. Just as the interpretation of man's law under our constitution of law is so easily distorted.
It is very easy to interpret even the words here in complete confusion. I mean no personal attack on you. Please don't accept my words to you as such.
However when you take everything I do write as a personal attack, you do not allow me reasonable rebuttal .

May God bless you and your family.