This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277321 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:03 pm
of course most dems see shootings done w assault rifles committed by perps who clearly have mental problems as a good time to take a look at how easily wackos can acquire such weapons.

it's really quite simple...there are those WITH common sense who see incidents like this and want to try prevent them from happening again w tighter regs (NOT TAKING AWAY EVERYONE"S GUNS AND RIGHTS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES)....and there are those who don't.

(cue some ijit to weigh in with "trucks and spoons are weapons too")
#277322 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:08 pm
Mark,

You gotta try hard to miss that YUGE point, but you did.

I'm not blaming "democrats" for what happened yesterday, but I do blame the liberal media (98% Democrat) for inciting violence. Is this a revelation or surprise?

If you want to throw out the hypocrite label, then you will need to show some evidence of Mainstream conservative media advocating, celebrating or even fantasizing violence against our political opposition. It is done on ALL liberal media NONSTOP these days and we all know that I can show multiple examples on any particle day you ask about.

All I ask from you before making the false accusation of hypocrite is for one legitimate clear-cut MSM report inciting violence by Conservatives against their political opposition. You can't do it so I expect you to ignore this simple request for proof.

Conservatives would stop that if it happened. On the other hand, Democrats/liberals just laugh and wink when their news outlets broadcast subtle and not-so-subtle marching orders for violence.

And you've just proven that to be a fact.

#277323 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:13 pm
Mark to bad you're not one of those with common sense. If you had any "common sense" you would know that taking guns away from law abiding citizens is not the answer. I offer exhibit A the two law abiding citizens that had their firearm on them and used said firearm to stop the threat coming from a crazed libtard with an assault rifle. Now, what if that crazed gunman would have been covered in body armor, you had better damn well hope there is a private citizen armed somewhere with an assault rifle to stop that threat. :wink:
#277324 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:30 pm
Planetguy wrote:
yod wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like most of them aren't going to say anything about their leaders exploiting this incident further to whip up more extreme frenzy.

you hypocrites are so sadly predictable it isn't funny.

let's see....so far in this thread you've been been beating YOUR drum and grinding YOUR axe to wax on about the crazy libs, the media, hollywood, obama, soros, " platoons of veterans attacking mobs of rioters with military precision", Madonna, kathy griffin, and snoop dog!

the only thing missing is any expressed concern for the victims and their families. :oops:

but, please....talk some more about how libs exploit tragedies like these to climb on a soapbox to spew THEIR views. :roll:

you all could take a lesson from Talbot (as usual a class act)...the ONLY one who posted here expressing concern for the victims and their families and who lamented the sad state of affairs that we've come to WITHOUT pounding his chest and swinging his dick to express his political beliefs.

as for the rest of you hypocrites...shame on you. :oops:

You are the only hypocrite here. It is people like you that keep inciting riots.
#277330 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:58 am
Are guns illegal enough in France for you? Seems the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks wouldn't have happened if gun control was all it was cracked up to be. :roll:
#277332 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 am
schmedidiah wrote:Are guns illegal enough in France for you? Seems the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks wouldn't have happened if gun control was all it was cracked up to be. :roll:

Seems we have a slight misinterpretation of the way things are written here.
One of the biggest problem with posting a few words.

Maybe it should have been written... Are illegal guns in France enough for you?
Maybe the problem isn't guns, but open borders and outstretched arms to murderers.
Unfortunately SCHMEDDY, you have made many extremely liberal comments up here.
I can no longer give you the benefit of doubt over the double standard of words that you post.

We have been over this before... I see you as a liberal wolf, in sheeps clothing.
#277338 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:56 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Are guns illegal enough in France for you? Seems the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan attacks wouldn't have happened if gun control was all it was cracked up to be. :roll:

Maybe the problem isn't guns, but open borders and outstretched arms to murderers.
I can no longer give you the benefit of doubt over the double standard of words that you post.

We have been over this before... I see you as a liberal wolf, in sheeps clothing.

gee. I really lose sleep over that. loser. :wink:
#277339 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:59 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Schmeddy is jacking with you because you allow it to upset you. Don't go popping all your caps on him!

His is just another opinion on an empty discussion board. It's not a big deal so choose not to be offended.
#277347 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:12 pm
"His is just another opinion on an empty discussion board. It's not a big deal so choose not to be offended."

See how wise you are Ted!!! :)
#277349 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:34 pm
For the record that was a very well written post about the media.

For the record Schmeddy has made many off handed obscured liberal comments. At least Mark has the balls, and just comes out and speaks his mind. Of course he is very liberal in his use of personal attacks, but if you read through that crap he is sometimes able to deliver his point of view.

Schmeddy is just a sniper that could't shoot his own foot off. Then he comes back with this ' I'm not a bad guy, crap.'

LMAO!
#277350 by schmedidiah
Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:49 pm
I would never say I'm not the bad guy. Because it's useless. You're a true believer. You have yourself so convinced you're right, I could never hope to change your mind. Or even want to. Don't even consider my stance on gun ownership rights and the future existence of such rights. Consider yourself. You have guns in your username. You often type in all caps that you'll solve your problems by shooting people. Everyone has seen it. You could never scrub it from your posts, it's happened so many times.

So in summation;
You are the one who will bring down private gun ownership in this country.

So watch yourself. :D

good luck with that. :roll: