This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#278180 by Badstrat
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:49 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:So when I was at the race track this past weekend, there was a booth in the midway with a guy selling Tumeric oils and balms - supposedly good for arthritis issues.
I took a sample of shae butter with turmeric, rubbed it over my fingers. F*ckin'A - within 10 minutes all my finger joints were aching! I scrubbed the stuff off, and massaged/exercised my fingers all day to get past it, but even today - 3 days later - they still are a little stiff.

Sounds like you had an encounter with a V.A. physician.
#278212 by Vampier
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:11 pm
Mike ... it sounds like an allergic reaction. When I lived in San Francisco I knew a great many who were into "healthy living". A few were into trying Tumeric in various ways and had reactions to it. Most seem not to but some did. Now it is always a good idea to prepare this kind of thing yourself, then you know what is truly in it and in what concentration ... more is not always better especially if there is an allergic reaction to one.

Feel Better.
#278228 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:48 am
Mike, FEEL BETTER!.

I don't have the answers anymore... Too many people telling me off.

Just hope you find a solution. G.