This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277521 by MikeTalbot
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:52 am
Stephan

Yes. It predicted years ago that I would be a huge rock star...

Talbot
#277523 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:58 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Mike, I believe you to be a good guy. You always offer to help anyone you can including me at one time. I'm not going to argue climate change with you. I'll just say you are too smart to buy this fake news crap. :D

Me too. I believe he is not a bad guy... BUT!
Mike You were not in AK last week. Why are you B.S. ing us. Temps were not in the 80s and that has nothing to do with the whole BULLSHIT OF GLOBAL WARMING ANYWAY. BESIDES.... My son is stationed up there, and we talk all the time.

This thread was about Jeff getting hurt. I really don't give a phuck about global warming compared to Mr Haley getting injured.

Show me your airline tickets...
SHOW ME.

Glen - you really just showed yourself as an a$$. yes, I was in Alaska last week. Why would I make that up? 'Airline tickets"? When was the last time you flew somewhere? It's all done electronically now, you know. Boarding passes on your phone.
BTW, I had a fantastic time, flew into Anchorage (with my wife), took a glacier cruise, went into Denali National Park a couple of days, went all the way up to Fairbanks (and 'North Pole' one day. beautiful country up there.

GuitarMikeB...
Right back at you...
Once again you you hide the truth of life. Men and Mankind are very dangerous.
You miss the most important point of life. NO ONE MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO CONTROL ANOTHER... FREEDOM!!!!!!
You will never get it! I am not going to waste my time explaining it again and again and again.

Right back at you. You are the a$$. :lol:
#277528 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:25 pm
Just can't admit when you were wrong, eh?
#277542 by Vampier
Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:10 pm
Talbot ... there is still time !

Glen ... at least Guitar Mike is much more tolerable that certain others upon this Forum. We all agree that he is a nice guy and I think at least you and I can agree that he does not get "it" on many occasions. We must just accept him as he is, for to reject him would be against our "better principles". I think a circle geometrically can express having a conversation or "discussion"with him at times. I sit here drinking rum, lemon and quinine ... looking out of our office window at the Port, a fan cooling me as I sweat ... it is 95 degrees and the humidity is high along with the UV. A gentle breeze wafts and makes any shade tolerable. My Wife lays in the next room (our bedroom) with another fan after showering ... she worked the Cafe until 3 pm ... I helped her open at 8 am. Things could be much worse.
#277544 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:27 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:Just can't admit when you were wrong, eh?

Just can't avoid pointing out when you are completely wrong.

You went to AK had some high temps and now you are global climate warming expert.

Phucking liberals... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
#277556 by J-HALEY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:31 pm
I now have some kind of upper respiratory infection. Dang it just keeps on getting worse! I'm sitting in the waiting room as a walk in at my doctors office. 2cd trip today to try and get seen by my doctor. 25 miles one way. I like this doctor so I keep coming. No problem when I have an appointment and that is getting more difficult. If I can't get this beat they won't do surgery on July 11th. I think my body is fighting the injury and my immune system is a little compromised. On Sunday a lightning strike blew out my surround sound system for my tv. When I get feeling better I'm going to see if it's a fuse. I did a quick look and there is not one visable on the unit. I may have to open her up to check.
#277557 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:40 pm
hopefully Jeff you have a breaker box instead of a fusebox and can just reset the breaker
#277559 by J-HALEY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:17 pm
I was talking about the surround sound unit. I have a breaker box. All the other components on that plug still work. I have them all on a surge protector power strip. I tried plugging it into another outlet. I'm thinking the unit has a small fuse in it like a guitar amplifier does.
Thanks for the idea.
#277560 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:24 pm
J-HALEY wrote:I was talking about the surround sound unit. I have a breaker box. All the other components on that plug still work. I have them all on a surge protector power strip. I tried plugging it into another outlet. I'm thinking the unit has a small fuse in it like a guitar amplifier does.
Thanks for the idea.

as you know, if nothing else was blown out then it's not the breaker box.

Sorry to hear about all the health issues, bro. Hang in there.
#277561 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:15 pm
I must be drugged by something since I had it in my mind it was your home that had the electrical problem, I need to start perceiving stuff better or just hang it up altogether..sorry 'bout that..
#277562 by J-HALEY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:36 pm
No worries Dwayne it's all good.
#277563 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:40 pm
J-HALEY wrote:No worries Dwayne it's all good.

I like that.
#277904 by J-HALEY
Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:59 pm
Well it has been 7 days since surgery was done. The surgeon took pictures with before and after shots of the four repairs he had to make. These photos kind of freaked me out because they show just how serious the injurys were.
My share of the hospital bill was $1821.07 my share of the surgeon bill $327.40. MRI $233.80 copays for Primary Care doctor and medicines. Out of pocket is approaching 3k. My insurance pays 80%. I just lay around watching tv these days typing with one hand what a pain in the ass! My first post-op appointment with surgeon is today and tomorrow is first physical therapy session thank god for FMLA!
#277910 by J-HALEY
Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:00 pm
Thanks Ted, yeah they replaced my evaporator coils that following Monday ac is working like a champ!