This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277005 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 pm
For the record I went ahead and put the insults out there in regards to Mark. That's where it would have eventually ended up, sooner than later. He is incapable of having a political dialogue without insulting. He is also incapable of losing a discussion. His ego won't allow for it. I harbour no bad feelings toward him. I believe him to be a pretty good guy, dillusional but pretty good guy! :D
#277014 by MikeTalbot
Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:25 am
Perhaps I live in a cocoon but I never saw those racist pictures. Personally I despised Obama and his dreadful policies, but I believe when we leave our manners behind and start acting that way, it's like saying, "we surrender - we're assholes too."

The truth is, I don't know a single person who would support pictures like that. I'm glad of it.

Talbot
#277025 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:24 am
Exactly Mike!

Our President is our President.

We are allowed to disagree.

However we have to be responsible in the manner we disagree.

If you want to keep your FREEDOM, everyone has to live with the ideal of tremendous personal responsibility.

I would never have approved of those pictures Mark posted. I don't know why he did. DO NOT EQUATE ME WITH CRAAP LIKE THAT!

Life goes on.
#277037 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:03 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I would never have approved of those pictures Mark posted. I don't know why he did. DO NOT EQUATE ME WITH CRAAP LIKE THAT!

Life goes on.

rest assured, glen...i KNOW you don't approve of that kind of crap.....but I was trying to make the point that bad manners and bad taste haven't suddenly appeared since trump took office.

but did you really miss the connection between someone using bad and disgusting taste to disrespect the President? i think not so much.

it happened here w Trump...and it happened w Obama. now, get off it...you're a smart guy. i'm guessing you can see that there is a connection there, but instead you're choosing to play the old "oh, look he's changing the subject" game that you like to roll out. :wink:

nice try, but that's a swing and a miss there, buddy! :wink:

despite those silly shenanigans of your's, and tho i know you could clearly see the point that i was trying to make....let me spell it out:

people here are bitching and moaning about some third rate comedian with bad taste and bad judgement (gottit, and i've no problem there).....and i know we all pick our battles but i recall ZERO outcry when offensive stuff was aimed at our previous PRESIDENT.

get that connection, now?

my take.....you don't have to respect the man....but respect the office. i'm guessing we both can agree on that. :)
#277038 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:30 pm
J-HALEY wrote:For the record I went ahead and put the insults out there in regards to Mark. That's where it would have eventually ended up, sooner than later. He is incapable of having a political dialogue without insulting. He is also incapable of losing a discussion. His ego won't allow for it.

Jeff, take a good look in the mirror! Everything you said about ME...describes YOU to a "T"!!!!

when was the last time YOU had any political discussion w someone here w different views than your's where YOU didn't whip out the insults and name calling????

if it EVER happened...i don't recall it. tell ya what....show just ONE political conversation you had with me, Jimmy, Mike B, Vinny, or anyone when YOU didn't get nasty and pull the same behavior you're accusing ME of and i'll STFU!!!

tell me, when was the last time YOUR ego let YOU graceful "lose an argument" here??? i can't recall one.

jeff, i'm not looking to fight, bro...i'm just calling a spade a spade. :D

I harbour no bad feelings toward him. I believe him to be a pretty good guy, dillusional but pretty good guy! :D

likewise, even IF you can't spell "delusional"! (joke there) :D
#277053 by J-HALEY
Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:34 am
Kick Asner, I didn't read anything into your post. You appear to be one of the more level headed folks visiting this site.
I put that post up for the delusional one. He can't help himself but to demonstrate once again how dillusional he is lol, so predictable!
On a side note I haven't seen any of Billy's post on here in a while. Anyone hear from him lately?
#277054 by Planetguy
Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:54 am
And how predictable are YOU, jeff?

Still pointing fingers elsewhere for the same insults, ego, and bad manners you continue to demonstrate.

And what...you've nothing to say about my question asking you the last time that YOU had a civil political discussion w anyone here that YOU disagreed with???? Hell, I get it...what COULD you possibly say about that? (other than manning up and admitting it's the truth, that is)

The fact is that you've NEVER had ONE civil political discussion w ANYONE who doesn't share your views.

And that's fine (even if your ego won't allow you to admit it)

But then don't be living in a glass house and throwing stones, dig? :wink:

The truth is that you have one the quickest hair triggers of anyone here on this board when your views and beliefs are challenged or disagreed with. And in no time flat you're there throwing down with the insults, and name calling. Am I lying? (NO)

So, thanks for putting YOUR ego, YOUR bad manners, and YOUR
lack of grace in walking away from a disagreement so prominently on display to make my point for me. :)
#277057 by Planetguy
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:54 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mark I know you have your good points... Political discourse is not one of them. IMO, that is when you really PHUCK UP! I guess your support of this crazy person just shows you feel it is OK to disrespect the office of our president... Even worse the subtle pretext, that it is OK to murder him.

That's sick!!!!

Glen, I know you have your good points... but it appears reading comprehension is not one of them. IMO, that is when you really PHUCK UP!

or perhaps your comprehension is fine but instead you understood exactly what it was i wrote but have chosen to misrep my words and views yet agian.

this is what i said about K.G.....please explain how you or anyone could possibly interpret what i wrote as condoning her words and actions.....

Planetguy wrote:
kathy griffin has nothing to do w the "liberal press". she's a comedian (and a bad one)...not a reporter.

she showed incredibly bad judgement and bad taste and it's gonna hit her where it hurts...in her pocket. that move of her's is as despicable as some equally insensitive boob making fun of the disabled. :wink:

now...either your reading comprehension is really piss poor... or you're up to your old tricks playing fast and loose w the truth and you got caught deliberately trying to pull a fast one. :oops:

either way...i'd say you owe me an apology for misreppin my views and what it was that i actually had to say. (not that i expect one anytime soon).

I guess your support of this crazy person just shows you feel it is OK to disrespect the office of our president

again....your words beg the question...what part of what i said has you asserting that i "support" her???? pls...choose one

a. your poor reading comp

b. dishonesty in misrepping what i said.

c. no reply

my guess, glen.....is that you'll go w letter c. and never address this. and instead, you'll just wait it for it to fade off into the distance....but i'm hopeful you'll man up to address this.

so, what say you on this?
#277059 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:31 am
You are not the only one with bad manners.
You should be sleeping with that bitch.
Man up?
For what? Protecting individual decency and AMERICAN core values..
That bitch just advocated the death of MY PRESIDENT in effigy.
You think that is OK?
I think you should really get your shhiit together. YOU show no regard for the basic fact that when you KILL a man... You take away everything he was, and everything he ever could become. How the phuck could you forget that fundamental rule of life. You are proving every time yo write, just how little you give a crap about any other human life...

I got tons of guns... I would never point one of them at you, but you seem to show that it is OK to sanction the killing of...
(1) Our president.
(2) Our Laws, including our constitution.
(3) All moral decency

You are one dude that has many twisted views. GO PHUCK THE BITCH! YA LIKE REDHEADS? :lol:
#277066 by Planetguy
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:11 pm
And you're still lying, liar.

Sorry your lies about me supporting her and condoning her actions make it clear to all....

YOU LIE.

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I got tons of guns... I would never point one of them at you, but you seem to show that it is OK to sanction the killing of...
(1) Our president.
(2) Our Laws, including our constitution.
(3) All moral decency

only a liar or a moron w no reading comprehension comes to that conclusion from what i said:

Planetguy wrote:
she showed incredibly bad judgement and bad taste and it's gonna hit her where it hurts...in her pocket. that move of her's is as despicable as some equally insensitive boob making fun of the disabled. :wink:

now....are you gonna keep lying or grow a spine and behave like a fully grown man?

lying....that's what cowards do. so what's your next move? 'cos lying some more about my "support" for her does nothing but show yourself to be even more of a lying coward.

get a clue....guns don't make you a man, but childishly lying sure makes looks like a little boy. :oops:

once again, you embarrass yourself w your blatant dishonesty, glen. bad play dude. bad play.

and you're too clueless to realize how foolish you make yourself look when you play fast and loose w the truth as once again you're all caught up in the lies you spin.. :oops: