This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276972 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 am
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3207184

As disgusting as this is... She is still allowed freedom of speech. She is not screaming fire in a crowded theater.

In as much as I disagreed with obamas policy and practice against the other half of America. I WOULD NEVER HAVE ATTACKED HIM IN SUCH A VILE AND DISGUSTING WAY.

Is this proof of crazies running around in this country? Is this proof of why some crazies should should never be allowed to exercise their 2A rights? Is this proof of how evil people can be against other people?

Kathy griffen is not funny at all...
#276976 by DainNobody
Wed May 31, 2017 1:43 pm
burn him as an effigy.. agreed she was totally tasteless and vulgar.. and she has since apologized, or that's what it said on a facebook scroll
#276977 by J-HALEY
Wed May 31, 2017 4:09 pm
She is one Skanky looking red head! I like red heads but Kathy Griffen YUK! To make matters worse she ain't even funny!
#276978 by schmedidiah
Wed May 31, 2017 4:15 pm
For all the invocation of the "freedom of speech" or the First Amendment it comes from, no one ever points out the group it protects you from. Congress. Which created or approved the FCC and the Supreme Court gave it the ok. So effectively, no one has free speech if it falls under the umbrella of them fuggin jokers (remember me neutrality?). :D :cry:
#276980 by J-HALEY
Wed May 31, 2017 6:43 pm
CNN fired the Skank. Now we know there is a point at which the libs will say that something from the liberal press goes to far! I am astonished!
#276985 by Planetguy
Wed May 31, 2017 9:16 pm
J-HALEY wrote:CNN fired the Skank. Now we know there is a point at which the libs will say that something from the liberal press goes to far! I am astonished!

kathy griffin has nothing to do w the "liberal press". she's a comedian (and a bad one)...not a reporter.

she showed incredibly bad judgement and bad taste and it's gonna hit her where it hurts...in her pocket. that move of her's is as despicable as some equally insensitive boob making fun of the disabled. :wink:
#276986 by J-HALEY
Wed May 31, 2017 9:24 pm
You're wrong Mark, she is jumping on the liberal bandwagon by influencing the stupid liberal sheeple. The ones whom don't do any research and are influenced and inspired by the Soros funded liberal media and Hollywood folks. You ask these folks why they hate Trump and the only reason they can give is because he sucks. That's all they know. There is a liberal media boycott being perpetrated by those Hollywood and liberal media.
#276987 by Planetguy
Wed May 31, 2017 9:26 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Is this proof of crazies running around in this country? Is this proof of why some crazies should should never be allowed to exercise their 2A rights? Is this proof of how evil people can be against other people?

what? NOW you have "proof" of how evil people can be?????

i don't recall you or anyone else here weighing in before when this shite was making the rounds...Image
#276988 by Planetguy
Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 pm
J-HALEY wrote:You're wrong Mark, she is jumping on the liberal bandwagon by influencing the stupid liberal sheeple. The ones whom don't do any research and are influenced and inspired by the Soros funded liberal media and Hollywood folks. You ask these folks why they hate Trump and the only reason they can give is because he sucks. That's all they know. There is a liberal media boycott being perpetrated by those Hollywood and liberal media.

Jeff, if YOU did any research......you'd well know she's not" jumping on any bandwagon".

She's been a a liberal for a damn long time. But small thinkers and "stupid conservative sheeple" will jump on the bandwagon and insist that she represents all libs everywhere. Sorry, she does not. No more than David Dukes reps all conservatives.

You are sadly mistaken if you think the only reason people can give for why they are against Trump is "because he sucks"! C'mon man...you can't really be that naive to believe that!.

Get real, Jeff....there's a HUUUUUUUUUUGE laundry list that most who oppose him, his views, and policies could easily rattle off at the drop of a hat.
#276990 by DainNobody
Wed May 31, 2017 10:04 pm
Kathy Griffin must have been good on the casting couch is all I can say, she is about as funny as watching paint dry.. :)
#276992 by J-HALEY
Wed May 31, 2017 10:55 pm
I love it when you talk down to me and put words in my mouth Mark (sarcasm)
You get real dude, I know she has been a liberal for a long time. You're still wrong! :lol:
She is jumping on the hate Trump and stir up madeup bullshit bandwagon. Just like all you liberals do lately! Well.....the PC crap is gonna backfire on all you assholes just like it did with Kathy!
Besides I thought you were done over here arguing with us conservatives? Backpedaling just like the liberal you are lol! Your word don't mean sh*t! :lol:
#276996 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:55 am
I saw Kathy Griffin live with the wife. She was hilarious for hours and never even took a break. She is what she (and describes herself as) a D - list celebutard. She does work for CNN on their new year's Eve broadcast at least, so that part's true.
Seeing as how all she wants is attention, ignore her. It's that simple.
#276997 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 am
#277001 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:17 am
Planetguy wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Is this proof of crazies running around in this country? Is this proof of why some crazies should should never be allowed to exercise their 2A rights? Is this proof of how evil people can be against other people?

what? NOW you have "proof" of how evil people can be?????

i don't recall you or anyone else here weighing in before when this shite was making the rounds...Image

Seriously? First those pictures of the big 0 were wrong. However protected by the same 1st A. Second you are going right off topic... Any disrespect of the highest democratically elected office in our country is disgusting.
Third, as I stated, she is allowed to exercise her 1st A rights... Thank God for America... If this was nazi Germany, she would already be dead.

I don't know why you went out of your way to connect my name with disgraceful pictures of obama . Pictures I have never seen. But as usual you went off point... Let me have a shot at it... I love shooting. Did you know duck tape can NOT fix stupid... But it sure can muffle the sound.
Did you know the Chinese premier just came out in attack of the U.S. lack of support of climate change accords? That's funny after years of building dirty coal plants... Many, many dirty coal burning plants.

Mark I know you have your good points... Political discourse is not one of them. IMO, that is when you really PHUCK UP! I guess your support of this crazy person just shows you feel it is OK to disrespect the office of our president... Even worse the subtle pretext, that it is OK to murder him.

That's sick!!!!