This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#277244 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:44 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Relax dude. I drive our stuff slow, otherwise bad sh*t happens. Been driving CDL for 18 years. Plenty of blown out tires. No accidents. 2 fender benders and a rear ender (by someone else) when I was driving the pickup truck, but not in the big one. Someone tailgates me, I go excruciatingly slow. F 'em. Most aren't even paying attention.

You just explained the whole reason for split rims.
Why didn't you just say that from the beginning?

I don't feel like blasting you for all of your interpretation of heavy equipment, or over the road equipment, or driving your car.

Rough calculation... half a million miles under all conditions. No accidents. I'm a very stable person with NO ACCIDENTS.

I don't know what you are getting at..........
#277249 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:17 am
Why do you always go to gun play over disagreements? That's wack.
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Should I rip you out of the cab and pull a gun on you? Just blow you away?
Last edited by schmedidiah on Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
#277276 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:59 pm
Schmed

"They're lost in the fifties...again." The 1850s!

Talbot
#277285 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:54 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Schmed

"They're lost in the fifties...again." The 1850s!

Talbot

:D
#277295 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:48 am
schmedidiah wrote:Why do you always go to gun play over disagreements? That's wack.
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Should I rip you out of the cab and pull a gun on you? Just blow you away?

You just proved what liberal asshole democrat, taking EVERYTHING out of CONTEXT, THAT YOU ARE!!!

Trucks on a regular daily basis are far more dangerous than any guns.
After yesterdays shooting BY a crazy liberal, fueled by disgusting political rhetoric,...

You took my words and TOTALLY TWISTED THEM OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!!

Go to hell!!!!! You are the problem... NOT THE SOLUTION!
#277302 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:48 am
That's because no one carries respect and tolerance anymore. Maybe a few swords being carried would convince asssholes to rethink their moronic attitude.
#277307 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:53 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Why do you always go to gun play over disagreements? That's wack.

You just proved what liberal asshole democrat, taking EVERYTHING out of CONTEXT, THAT YOU ARE!!!

Trucks on a regular daily basis are far more dangerous than any guns.
After yesterdays shooting BY a crazy liberal, fueled by disgusting political rhetoric,...

Go to hell!!!!! You are the problem... NOT THE SOLUTION!

go ahead. tell me you'll shoot me while you're at it. :wink:
#277311 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:40 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah, don't ya just HATE when someone does that??????!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:That's because no one carries respect and tolerance anymore.

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Go to hell!!!!! You are the problem... NOT THE SOLUTION!

damn, nice way to model some of that "respect and tolerance" you were blathering on about! :lol:

glen, i don't think i've EVER met a bigger hypocrite than you in my life. but c'mon, now....at this point you really don't have to go to such lengths to prove it over and over and over and......
#277333 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:37 am
:lol: Damn!
We are actually starting to have a history going back a few years.
I'm actually starting to appreciate you! You are one of the few that actually has the balls to come out and exercise your 1A rights. This place gets to be boring without your insulting ways. The unintended consequences have been very favorable in my understanding people. You have actually proved, kindness can kill a persons malice faster than a gun.
Sorry for baiting you... The response is so predictable, and I really don't mean to be nasty... Sorry.
Thanks Mark! I like it when you know exactly where a man stands on an issue.
:)
#277351 by Paleopete
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:13 pm
I understand your frustration. Tailgating is a pet peeve of mine. Along with pinheads who don't pull over if possible for emergency vehicles with lights or sirens going. That's federal law, I'm sure you know.

Just today I had to deal with both. I slowed down just to irritate the tailgaters, my usual response, I'll slow down to 30 if I have to. I love it when they can't pass...

Got into town, small place, and a cop was coming toward me with lights going, I had some room so I hit the brakes and pulled onto the shoulder. Idiot behind me almost ran me over and didn't bother to pull over, as usual I was the only one, she just sat there in the middle of our lane looking stupid.

I watched a fire truck a few months ago wait almost a full minute trying to get onto the road, lights and siren going, nobody but me got off the road. If that was a wreck, someone could have died because they couldn't get there to do 1st aid. That one minute means life or death. Pull the hell over, folks...

I've seen that more times than I can remember and I'm usually the only one off the road and out of the way.

As for rude truckers, one in San Antonio ran me off the road TWICE! These days we have very few true drivers, just road jockeys not worth a used napkin.

You have one good point though, that 40 ton truck is every bit as dangerous as a loaded 9 mil...and harder to control...
#277361 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:06 am
Paleopete wrote:I understand your frustration. Tailgating is a pet peeve of mine. Along with pinheads who don't pull over if possible for emergency vehicles with lights or sirens going. That's federal law, I'm sure you know.

Just today I had to deal with both. I slowed down just to irritate the tailgaters, my usual response, I'll slow down to 30 if I have to. I love it when they can't pass...

Got into town, small place, and a cop was coming toward me with lights going, I had some room so I hit the brakes and pulled onto the shoulder. Idiot behind me almost ran me over and didn't bother to pull over, as usual I was the only one, she just sat there in the middle of our lane looking stupid.

I watched a fire truck a few months ago wait almost a full minute trying to get onto the road, lights and siren going, nobody but me got off the road. If that was a wreck, someone could have died because they couldn't get there to do 1st aid. That one minute means life or death. Pull the hell over, folks...

I've seen that more times than I can remember and I'm usually the only one off the road and out of the way.

As for rude truckers, one in San Antonio ran me off the road TWICE! These days we have very few true drivers, just road jockeys not worth a used napkin.

You have one good point though, that 40 ton truck is every bit as dangerous as a loaded 9 mil...and harder to control...

Billy, it is always great to hear from you!!!
#277371 by MikeTalbot
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:22 pm
Billy

Checkout "Zombie Road: Convoy of Carnage" by David Simpson. (I love that title) Simpson is a trucker and writes from that perspective. From traveling so much I've found nasty truckers to be few and far between, most are always willing to help.

I'll be doing a book signing tonight with Simpson.

cheers
Talbot
#277375 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:14 am
Cool Mke.
Sadly the Youth have been given much better and more powerful, and easier to drive, heavy equipment... To the point it feels like you are driving a sports car.

80,000 lbs of weight has to be treated with a completely different attitude than a 5000 lb car.

My word is simple, please be careful. Separation is space. Space is distance. Distance is safety and reaction time.