This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276581 by DainNobody
Tue May 16, 2017 12:36 pm
why can't the Democrats get this into their thick skulls? you don't have a passel of kids and then think you are gonna draw food stamps and aid to dependent children programs so you can sit around on your fat azz..

http://www.jango.com/stations/391085102/tunein
#276585 by Vampier
Tue May 16, 2017 6:52 pm
DemonCrats are like sediment ... the sediment of humanity. Some floats to the top ... like pond scum and the rest settles at the bottom like pond muck. DemonCrats have morphed into a Disease like Cancer that True Humanity suffers from. If the Swamp is drained then they will disappear.
#276720 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu May 18, 2017 11:25 pm
We eat because we work...

So why do I have so many other people eating off my table?

I don't have anything against sharing, but when my friends and family are going hungry...

It is even more annoying when you can't share enough of the table, with other groups and organizations that share tremendous good.

DON'T GET ME STARTED!
#276726 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri May 19, 2017 3:43 am
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:why can't the Democrats get this into their thick skulls? you don't have a passel of kids and then think you are gonna draw food stamps and aid to dependent children programs so you can sit around on your fat azz..

http://www.jango.com/stations/391085102/tunein

It's not the fault of the people. It's a government giving away "free" money. Who doesn't want money you didn't have to work for? Now we are all on government assistance with "free"health care. How many have bought that it's some kind of a "civil right" hook, line, & sinker?
#276731 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 am
"It's not the fault of the people. It's a government giving away "free" money. Who doesn't want money you didn't have to work for? Now we are all on government assistance with "free"health care. How many have bought that it's some kind of a "civil right" hook, line, & sinker?"

Yod there is much truth in your words.

It is the fault of the people. The other 90% that has permitted an abusive government. The other 90% that has allowed the law to become a tool to manipulate society in order to fill their own pockets with the gold, of hard work.

Unfortunately it has become a society where the other 80% are picking up the tab for anyone that think it is free. The call continues, to confiscate the the property of the very wealthy. My call continues... In the land of incredible opportunity... We do not need a government that is pushing a different agenda...

ALLOW EVERYONE TO BECOME WEALTHY.

I know, I know... All men and women are not created equal when it comes to talent and ability. However we the people have allowed the important layer of societal control to grow to an unsustainable and corrupt level that is of no good, for the greater good. Sorry for the run on sentence. I am not as good at writing as Vamp.

Just saying...