This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276574 by J-HALEY
Tue May 16, 2017 2:20 am
One thing that cracks me up is all the hoopla over the firing of James Comey. As if he is the only person at the FBI investigating President Trumps involvement with Russia. The way the Libs are spinning it but the FBI is still conducting the investigation without Comey! There is a meme on Facebook today that says "I think Trump should rehire Comey just to watch the liberals switch positions again" :lol:
#276587 by Vampier
Tue May 16, 2017 7:16 pm
The sick thing is you are probably right Haley. Excellent list by the way and oh so true.

There is the one ... Boots or Hooves on the ground. We must not forget it as it shows the kind of firm commitment that the Political filth feel they must say to impress the idiots that "vote" for them.
#276599 by DainNobody
Wed May 17, 2017 3:28 am
I always loved, LBJ's "My Fellow Americans" greeting when he was giving us bad news or even good news.. Viet Nam War stuff .. it made you feel important coming from him, I am a fellow American.. that's touching..