This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276186 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:43 am
Anyone heard about the isis fighters that were moving into execute some people in Iraq.
They disturbed a sounder,(pig heard), that felt threatened. 3 isis MOFO'S were killed. They had guns.
I guess anyone that lives around wild pigs has to understand how dangerous they are.
Even my little pet pig has teeth that are so nasty and sharp... He is also probably twice as strong as any dog his size.

A wild boar, at 1200 lbs... Just as scary as a brown bear.WOW!
#276199 by Vampier
Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:49 pm
I wonder if that is one of the reasons they do not eat pork. The interesting thing is that pork will indeed eat them. There must be a message there somewhere. Pigs are extremely intelligent ...after years of inbreeding and believing in Allah ..."they" are not. Pigs have a long history of being more than worthy adversaries the world over ... "they" have a long history of lying, torturing, perversion( even on young children) and now running in gangs, robbing, raping and stealing from those who have tried to "help" them. Pigs do not wish to take over the world, eradicate those who do not believe as they do and Pigs do not worship Lucifer. Good on the Pigs.
#276205 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:54 pm
I saw one that was better...
Seal team 6 coming in to provide support...
Squeal team seven, don't bother... All us pigs are about to have dinner. :lol:
#276206 by DainNobody
Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:47 am
:lol: :lol:
#279965 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:03 am
speaking of pigs....found these photos of a pig (no insult intended to yours Glenny) in Las Vegas at a rally protesting Trump. He was a registered Democrat in Florida before moving to Nevada. He's wealthy with no source of income but gambling? Doesn't pass the sniff test. His social media pages were wiped pretty quickly to cover up who he is. Do you know how hard it is to get Facebook to do that? They were in the tank for Hillary though.

His girlfriend is Indonesian, the largest muslim nation in the world....and a lone gunman theory doesn't really wash. There are way too many red flags about this.

https://pamelageller.com/2017/10/vegas- ... rump.html/
#279966 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:45 am
Yod you are a very deep thinker. You are a very aware person. Their is something that really stinks here.
This was totally horrendous what this deranged maniac did. I'll say it. He used guns to initiate an assault on innocent people.
I will warn people that this has always been the history of deranged people, that are allowed the power of weapons to kill the innocents.
I believe that is why our constitution has made it clear that war, even in the name of protecting the USA, is a decision that must be made by a collective of thoughts, not just one man. Even our nation has twisted this thought at times and used guns in a manner that is not consistent with my beliefs.

This animal was just as unforgivable as hitler, mao, stallin, the plo. God this list goes on too long. V1 rockets fired indiscriminately killed many woman and babies...

Only guns and dangerous weapons stopped the madness. Only guns and dangerous weapons used for protection stopped this madman.

I can hear the cry coming already.... Government and a society of laws can never stop a crazy man. That is why I point out those examples of previous crazies.

In the mean time all we can do its offer an honest prayer to all these people that have had all their constitutional and religious freedom stolen from them. Very sad.