This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276099 by DainNobody
Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:34 pm
#276109 by Vampier
Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:58 pm
So are "mosques" which are similar to Terrorist Training Camps. Hang on as things are about to get much worse than ever before. Just look at once was Sweden, Germany and France. The Muslim Invasion has succeeded and the EU is spreading the disease of Islam across the channel and into other Scandinavian Countries. Turkey is perhaps the most effective of the dim-witted Pawns being utilized in all this mess.

Excellent comparison to McDonalds Dayne.
#276114 by Badstrat
Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:54 pm
The terrorist living in the White House that occasionally visited the oval office for the last eight years did more to destroy America than Putin, Xi Jinping, Kim Jong-un, Ali Khamenei or Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ever could, even if they joined forces against us.
#276124 by DainNobody
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:07 am
my main gripe with Obama was he seemed a little timid.. he did not quite toughen up enough for the job..I mean the time he backed off striking Syria when they said they had removed all the WMD nerve gas and the whole 9 yards, did anybody diplomat wise from the U.S. go inspect like they did in Iraq for WMD.. I don't recall we did.. sometimes I wonder if he was easy on Muslim nations because he has some sort of familial relationship w/ actual Muslims in Kenya.. not as collaborators but cousins and such, that he did not want to offend.. would like to know more about Obama's dad going back into his family lineage...his African side..
#276128 by Badstrat
Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:49 pm
"my main gripe with Obama was he seemed a little timid."

Really?

And that is above giving Americas defense secrets to the Muslims through China that desire to destroy America.
Above setting top Iranian spies loose that sold our defense plans and missile systems technology including targeting technology, uranium refining technology, ways to get around our missile defense systems?
Above letting clinton give our weapons grade uranium to the Russian?s
Above collaborating harmful treaties with Americas enemies behind our backs?
Above "open borders" letting terrorists sneak through the Mexican border?
Above ramming through the healthcare legislation that left each of us with less affordable healthcare?
Above his harmful illegal fiats?
Above alienating our allies?
Above weakening our military?
Above his wealth re-distribution policies?
Above crippling American manufacturing with high energy prices and through other means?
Above stopping America from developing energy sources and making us fill the pockets of our enemies?

I will stop at that because the list of his anti America destructive policies is endless.
And his being timid is the thing that upset you the most? Go figure.