This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#276212 by J-HALEY
Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:59 pm
Planetguy wrote:Glen, don't take this the wrong way when i "politely"" ask you to "stuff it".

someone gives me sh*t and i will NEVER sit back and eat it. that's not who i am and that's not how i conduct myself or do business. big surprise???? i'd hope not at this point.

if you don't see that i was handed insults and been given sh*t by both haley and dane (and this damn CERTAINLY ain't the first time) then so be it.

you see ME as introducing negative vibes here....well, you're entitled to your view. like many of your other views that we've butted heads on over the yrs...i don't really see how you could possibly come up w the takeaway you do...but your take on things....that's your biz.

i'm done here and i'm done dealing w haley and dane once again. it's not that insensitive, but i don't know or really care what kind of "issues" or life problems anyone is going thru...that does not excuse what I see as piss poor behavior and trying to instigate sh*t to settle some adolescent score.

as for any "anger" you want to read into my stance....nah. not so much so....this is so much like suckers falling for "fake news" that it's actually funny! dane and haley instigate sh*t and somehow you come away wagging a finger at ME!!!!

i'm done here. peace onto you and your's, glen. 8)

Mark, no one gave you any sh*t. Arguing with you is pointless. I'm not wasting my time on someone that paints a target on their own back and then cries about it. I know I said I wasn't going to commment on this again. When you or Jimmy decide to come back believe it or not you will get no ridicule from me. As far as I am concerned you are welcome to comment or post your views anytime. Sorry your feelings got hurt it was not my intention. All I said was I liked Glens playing and it is better than I have heard from you. You were welcome to post more of your tunes to prove differently instead you got all butt hurt and started hurling insults. I will tell you trying to shame me into submission will ALWAYS result in the opposite of what you're trying to prove to me. As far as fake news it has been proven that 89% of the news reports on Trump are negative if you can't see the bias the reason is you REFUSE to see it. By that logic if 89% of the news reported is negative who is being manipulated? It is plain and simple FAKE news used to manipulate fools that have their head stuck in the sand!
#276638 by DainNobody
Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 am
thank you Glen for allowing me to listen to it on my Windows Media Player ..just listened to it again last night.. pretty neat tune.. and also thanks for allowing me to learn or at least try to learn how to be less aggressive here on this board.. I realize now I do not always have to respond to every jab and barb thrown my way.. I can't allow myself to get worked up too much by some of the things people say here.. have to remember teachings of Jesus more, which I was pretty good at following once.. never return a bad hurtful remark at somebody that has done it to you first.. that is heavy stuff, but it's real..
#276639 by DainNobody
Thu May 18, 2017 12:27 am
to try and refine my thoughts and explain what I mean by, "and also thanks for allowing me to learn or at least try to learn how to be less aggressive here on this board", I mean reading your posts and studying them made me realize you can "toy" with adversaries, (whether real or imagined) here without becoming aggressive ..it's an art-form that I am, or in the future will try to be mimicking in the future if offensive remarks, or at least what I imagine to be offensive remarks directed my way.. maybe art-form is not the correct term, maybe it's just great people-skills you have developed.. but watching and studying will no doubt help me in the future if the need arises.. without pointing fingers, I expect you know what I am referring to, maybe I should just leave it at that, but being accused of being a liar more than once, you had a very good method of combating that insult without going to extremes, and that is what I mean by "learning from you" or, "trying to learn from you"..
#276648 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu May 18, 2017 10:43 am
Those two posts just prove... That you are a very, very GREAT MAN. Dayne, that is your own way. Embrace it. you are who you are. Nothing wrong with that at all.
Life is never easy. Funny thing is even the people that have been contentious with me, have helped me to understand so many more things. Everyone has feelings. Everyone has an agenda. Everyone has principles.
Even the meanest, nastiest, person can enrich my life, even if it wasn't intended.

However... When someone like you comes out of nowhere with a kind word... I clearly remember why it is so important to share what I have with anyone . Thanks Dayne. You just proved, what I just wrote.
#283322 by schmedidiah
Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:29 am
schmedidiah wrote:pretty good stuff. 8)

gee. really hard to be civil to a fellow musician about their music on a music forum, eh?
#283336 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:15 am
reading through some of these posts

Today is 2/25 /18.

I didn't go back over this post recently

YOU GUYS BLEW ME AWAY WITH ALL YOUR KIND WORDS ABOUT ONE SIMPLE STUPID SONG.

here's the bottom line....
Let's not beat each other up...

I'm a dumb old phuck... So let's not get to the point of hatred... Lets get to the point of love.
#283339 by schmedidiah
Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:42 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
here's the bottom line....
Let's not beat each other up...

I'm a dumb old phuck... So let's not get to the point of hatred... Lets get to the point of love.

nice words Glen. now live by them.
#283364 by schmedidiah
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:17 pm
Well there you go. That's why I never talk like a Hallmark greeting card. I meet seem to be a dick a lot of the time but that Jeckyll & Hyde act is what really shows who's a few fries short of a happy meal. :wink:
#283367 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:39 pm
DUDE, you sit on the toilet all day to leave a craap.
SCMEDDY...
YOU ARE NOT A NICE PERSON!!!
I don't think it's funny .
I deal with 10 people a day that call out of now where, that are just pure not worth the effort calls.
Instead of just calling you an outright *******, I just explained it in a very nice way, again like I just did in my previous post.
YOU ARE NOT A NICE PERSON!!!
I don't think I have said this to even Mike or Mark... GFY!!!
#283370 by schmedidiah
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:24 pm
Find where I claimed I was a nice person. Find Haley's source for where I ever said "I'm a liberal who hates anyone without a liberal agenda". Find Vamp's source for where I said "I don't care about whatever isn't in my limited field of vision" or whatever the f**k that flowery poet ass joker said. You guys make up anything you want about a person you don't get along with and that's all it takes. Write me off. I tell you Sheriff Joe was a huge liability and he did very little for this community that the new sheriff isn't doing... Oh what the hell do you know? You only live there! :lol:
#283374 by DainNobody
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:47 pm
All I can say is wow. Dayne Territory?