This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275994 by Badstrat
Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:18 pm
HA!!!! See?? He wasn’t a terrorist because he didn’t yell Allah Akbar. Rather he yelled God is great. Not only that, he was not a black man. He was a white right wing religious extremist conservative with an incredible tan. And his name was not a Muslim name. Hiis actual birth name is Hymie Schwartz and the corrupt media translated that to a Muslim name. See? See? America still terrorist free. Muslims do not commit crimes in America.

……………………………………………………………………………

AP changes Fresno killer’s words from ‘Allahu Akbar’ to English equivalency, breaking its own rules

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/04/19 ... own-rules/

On Tuesday, Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, allegedly shot and killed three white people at random in the span of less than two minutes in Fresno, California.

According to police, Muhammad screamed “Allahu akbar” during his arrest, which in Arabic means “God is great.”
#275998 by Vampier
Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:46 pm
I heard the Bastard pay homage to Allah ... the video recording is quite clear as is his FecesBook ... Radical Muslim ... Radical Islam... Radical Muslim ... Radical Islam.
#276000 by MikeTalbot
Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:02 pm
In my quest to assume the best of people when I can, I've wondered if these cops and govt mouthpieces are denying that it's Islamic terror because they wish to deny the terrorists publicity?

Nah...this is the real world.

Talbot
#276010 by Vampier
Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:42 am
A moment of weakness Talbot ... look what is happening in Sweden, Germany and England. Do not become too nice for your own good.