This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275975 by Vampier
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:21 pm
Does this mean you will be able to find the "survivors" in rural areas by the piles of BudLight cans outside their Bunkers ?
#275977 by Badstrat
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:25 pm
When the batteries run out and there is no electricity you can still find your glow in the dark beer on a moonless night.

Sounds good to me. :)
#276069 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:29 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:I'm stocking up on German beer, Russian vodka and American whiskey. I'm hoping they'll assume I'm a neutral!

Talbot

OH MAN....I'M SPENDING QUARANTINE WITH YOU!!!

hahaha

At least there is no Flat Tire so we can piss off the Euro-Masters
#276075 by Badstrat
Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:54 pm
I don't worry about such things. With my luck the bomb will come through the roof and land in my living room.
#276606 by DainNobody
Wed May 17, 2017 1:05 pm
Iowa received a lot of radioactive fallout from nuclear bomb testing in the 1950's etc. well, guess what, I grew up in Iowa, so I have an excuse if I don't seem right.. I have been poisoned :) :(

it's as if everything is against me, living in Iowa, as if the devil is fighting me my whole life, of all places to live growing up, I live in the only state that had massive radioactive poisoning, and you say the devil does not exist..get real